In what disguise will he arrive when the clock strikes 10?
我必须为他安排一种令人安心的气氛。
I must arrange a reassuring atmosphere for him.
老女人?
An old woman?
不,他做得太过分了。
No, he has overdone that.
一个牧师……
A priest…
还有什么比这更无害呢?
What could be more harmless?
在最后的办公室里也很有用。
And so useful when it comes to the last offices.
军士……
Sergeant…
你将有幸在今晚剩下的时间里看守共和国最迷人的囚犯。
You shall have the privilege of watching over the Republic’s most charming prisoner for the rest of the evening.
夫人。
Milady.
-杜洛克-公民?
– Duroc – Citizen?
一切都准备好了吗?
Everything ready?
龙骑兵随时会到。
The dragoons should be here at any moment.
他们一到就安排行刑队。
Arrange for a firing squad as soon as they arrive.
你确定你能抓到他吗?
Are you so certain you’ll get him?
相当。
Quite.
多亏了我在里面找到的一个迷人的朋友。
Thanks to a charming friend I found in there.
-几点了?-差一刻10点。
– What time is it? – Quarter to 10.
记住,他必须认为自己的道路是清晰的。
Remember, he has to think his way is clear.
在落入陷阱之前,他不能有任何怀疑。
He must not suspect anything until he’s in the trap.
晚上好,肖夫林先生。
Good evening, Monsieur Chauvelin.
你等我真是太好了。
How nice of you to wait up for me.
嗯…
Well…
我都不知道你在神圣的地方。
I had no idea you were in holy order.
这只是一场无辜的化装舞会, 就像你们很多人一样,珀西爵士。
This is only an innocent masquerade like so many of your own, Sir Percy.
但是我的工作很成功。
Ah, but mine were successful.
我的计划可能会成功。
Mine may prove successful yet.
你进来的时候很自♥由♥, 但出来的时候就不自♥由♥了。
You walked in here quite freely but you won’t walk out a free man.
现在是预言家了,肖韦林先生。
A prophet now, Monsieur Chauvelin.
笑的时间已经过去了,珀西爵士。
The time for laughing is past, Sir Percy.
我已经找了一年了。
I’ve sought for a year.
你的精力,你的独创性你的胆大妄为 令人钦佩。
Your energy, your ingenuity your audacity have been quite admirable.
但现在……
But now…
游戏结束了!
The game is up!
因为王牌都在你手里,对吧?
Because all the trumps are in your hand, eh?
精确。
Precisely.
这房♥子被我的士兵包围了。
This house is surrounded by my soldiers.
我只要提高嗓门就行了
I’ve only to raise my voice
是的,是的,我明白你的意思。
Yes, yes, I see your point.
我明白你的意思。
I see your point.
但假设……
But suppose…
假设我能走到一扇门前?
Suppose I could reach a door?
夜是黑的。
The night is black.
大海是我的。
The sea is mine.
我划了个横杠!
I make a dash!
我没有做一个破折号♥。
I don’t make a dash.
我不需要。
I don’t need to.
因为我的朋友可能会从后面开枪,躲在那个钟里!
Because one of my friends might shoot you from behind, hidden in that clock!
哦,来了……没有人真正躲在钟里。
Oh, come now… No one really hides in a clock.
而且我还有一条逃脱的路。
Besides I still have one more avenue of escape open to me.
不要动!
Don’t move!
火♥药♥!
Gunpowder!
如果我把这个放在这里。
If I drop this in here…
我直接飞向天堂。
I fly straight to heaven.
你知道你要飞到哪里。
And you know where you fly to.
别担心,肖夫林先生。
Don’t be alarmed Monsieur Chauvelin.
这不是火♥药♥。
It’s not gunpowder.
谢谢你威尔默特。
Thank you Wilmot.
你来得正好。
You just arrived in time.
我和肖夫林先生度过了愉快的五分钟。
I’ve had five delightful minutes with Monsieur Chauvelin.
我相信有足够的时间把阿尔芒和德·图尔内转移到安全的地方。
I trust there was time enough to get Armand and de Tournay into safety.
是的,他们是安全的。
Yes, they’re safe.
好。
Good.
现在我们需要五分钟。
Now we need five minutes.
那我就不再麻烦你了。
Then I shan’t trouble you anymore.
的时刻。
For the moment.
我们必须知道密♥码♥,珀西。
We must have the password, Percy.
密♥码♥。
The password.
我们必须使用武力吗?
Do we have to use force?
完全没有,珀西爵士。
Not at all, Sir Percy.
密♥码♥是,“通道是免费的”。
The password is, “The Channel is Free”.
灿烂的!
Splendid!
威尔默特……
Wilmot…
你把他们弄上船。
You get them onto the ship.
我来照顾我们的朋友,一会儿就来找你。
I’ll take care of our friend and join you in a minute.
你做得很明智……
That was quite sensible of you…
Chauvelin先生。
Monsieur Chauvelin.
完全没有,珀西爵士。
Not at all, Sir Percy.
你可以走了……
You may go…
因为我知道你会自愿回来的。
Because I know you’ll come back of your own free will.
你高估了你们社会的魅力。
You overestimate the charm of your society.
我告诉过你,开玩笑的时间已经结束了。
I told you once, the time for jesting was over.
我手里有所有的王牌。
I have all the trumps in my hand.
楼上的房♥间里,有个女人被捕了, 她因协助共和国的敌人而被判死刑。
In that room upstairs, there’s a woman under arrest who has forfeited her life by aiding the enemies of the Republic.
什么女人?
What woman?
Blakeney女士。
Lady Blakeney.
游戏结束了吗,珀西爵士?
Is the game up, Sir Percy?
这是最后一次冒险吗?
Is this the last adventure?
我放弃了,Chauvelin。
I give up, Chauvelin.
下一个什么?
What next?
外面有行刑队。
There is a firing squad outside.
和我的妻子吗?
And my wife?
革命法庭。
The Revolutionary Tribunal.
这就意味着死亡!
That means death!
如果我没有抓住你,那就意味着我的死亡!
It would have meant my death if I had not caught you!
别担心,珀西爵士。
Don’t be alarmed, Sir Percy.
我不想害死你妻子。
I don’t want your wife’s life.
你死的时候她就自♥由♥了。
She’s free the moment you die.
我跟你做个约定。
I offer you a pact.
如果你保证什么都不告诉她, 如果你马上把她送到我的船上, 我就会去见你的行刑队。
If you promise to say nothing to her if you’ll send her on to my ship immediately I’ll walk up in front of your firing squad.
我接受。
I accept.
警官!
Sergeant!
降低夫人。
Bring milady down.
珀西!
Percy!
我想牺牲我的生命来救你。
I wanted to give my life to save you.
-原谅我,珀西。-亲爱的,没什么!
– Forgive me, Percy. – My dear, it’s nothing!
我没有危险。
I’m in no danger.
珀西。
Percy.
我想……
I want to…
我想和你一起死!
I want to die with you!
不要动,Chauvelin。
Don’t move, Chauvelin.
即使对你来说,我们的离别也太残酷了。
Our parting would be too cruel, even for you.
趁她还昏迷不醒的时候把她弄出去。
Just take her out while she’s still unconscious.
我的船现在应该到了。
My boat should be at the point by now.
再见,我的宝贝。
Good bye, my sweet.
知道你有那么一点爱我真是太好了。
It’s good to know that that you loved me a little.
杜洛克猪!
Duroc!
把这位女士送到岬角附近的英国船上。
Send this lady to the English ship around the point.
如果有人企图着陆,就开枪!
If anybody attempts to land, shoot!
是的,公民。
Yes, Citizen.
你们俩跟他去。
You two go with him.
你喜欢诗歌♥吗,肖夫林先生?
Do you like poetry, Monsieur Chauvelin?
“那该死的难以捉摸的紫罗兰花”。
“That damned elusive Pimpernel”.
不,不……我是说,诗歌♥。
No, no… I mean, uh, poetry.
“另一个伊甸园,半天堂”
“This other Eden, demiparadise”
“这是大自然为自己建造的堡垒”
“This fortress built by nature for herself”
《对抗感染和战争之手》
“Against infection and the hand of war”
“这群快乐的男人”
“This happy breed of men”
“这个小世界”
“This little world”
“这块宝石,镶嵌在银海之中”
“This precious stone, set in the silver sea”
“这有福的阴谋”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!