What? 132,000 volts?
什么? 132000伏特?
You’d have to be mad or desperate or stupid
你是疯了还是不顾一切 或者太傻了
or summat to risk that.
或者是什么才会冒这个险
Where you off?
你去哪?
You’re never up this early to go scrapping.
你从来没起这么早去收集废品
No, I’m off to drive Kitten’s horse
不 今早我要去骑”小猫”的马
this morning, aren’t I?
不是吗?
What for?
干嘛要去?
Arbor! Where’s your kiddie coke?
阿伯! 你的”儿童可乐”在哪?
Where’s your fucking pills? Oh, shit. What’s he doing?
你的药片在哪? 哦 他在干什么?
Get the fuck off!
给我滚开!
Where’s your money? You got money?
你的钱在哪? 你有钱?
Give me your fucking money!
快给我你的钱!
Get the fuck off him!
放开他!
Give me!
给我!
Get off! Get the fuck off me, Swifty!
滚开! 放开我 斯威夫特!
Please, mate, please!
求你了 老弟 求你了!
They’re gonna do me if I don’t pay ’em back.
如果我不还钱给他们 他们会杀了我的
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你!
Fucking prick!
混♥蛋♥!
Fuck off, then!
那就滚!
Who invited you?
谁让你来的?
Are you gonna let Swifty drive in the race for you?
你要让斯威夫特参加赛马比赛吗?
Well, are you?
是吗?
How do you make money from a race?
你怎么从比赛中赚钱的?
How much is Diesel worth, then, eh?
狄赛尔值多少钱 诶?
1OK? 20K?
一万? 两万?
If he wins in race, he increases in value.
如果它赢得了比赛 它就升值了
Bet you could sell Diesel for thousands, isn’t it?
我打赌你能把狄赛尔卖♥♥个上千块 是吗?
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
He’s good. He’s focused.
他很棒 也很专注
I could do that.
我也能做
Oh, could you, heck?
哦 你能? 见鬼了
Takes skill, that.
那需要技巧
Whoa, boy. Whoa, whoa.
哇哦 小伙子 哇哦 哇哦
You done good, Swifty.
你做得很好 斯威夫特
You done good.
你做得很好
Handled him well.
把它驾驶得很好
Can’t half boogie, can he?
他不能摆动身体 是吗?
Aye, he can boogie.
嘿 他可以摆动身体
You had a good feel for him.
你和它感觉相通
Yeah, I thought it were gonna be a bit hard,
是的 我以为会很难
but it came back quite nicely.
但感觉还好
Hey, Diesel, good lad.
嘿 狄赛尔 好伙计
Give us a bit of this.
喝吧
Well, open it, then!
喔 打开它!
Hey, what are you, his dosser?
嘿 你是什么 他的小弟?
You shouldn’t be drinking that shite anyway.
你不应该喝这狗屎
You’re hyper enough as it is.
你已经足够亢奋了
You need tranquilizers.
你需要镇静剂
Bugger off.
走开
How were his mouth? All right?
他的嘴怎么样? 还好吗?
Yeah, thought it was gonna be a bit hard,
是的 即使这有一点难
but he’s easily pulled back, isn’t he?
但它很快就停下了 对吧?
Aye.

His girth all right, not too tight?
他的肚带不会太紧吗?
Yeah, he can breathe.
是的 他能呼吸
Hey! Where are you going? Where the fuck are you going?
嘿! 你去哪? 你♥他♥妈♥到底去哪?
Come back here now!
立刻回来!
Fucking get down there!
快从上面下来!
Come back!
回来!
Steady. Arbor!
吁 阿伯!
Whoa, Diesel, whoa.
噢 狄赛尔 噢
Steady, lad.
吁 伙计
Stay away from my horse!
离我的马远点!
Turn him round.
把它带回去
15 grand’s worth of horse.
这马值一万五千美元
Fucking idiot.
蠢货
Fuck!
他妈的!
Yah!
驾!
Mum?
妈妈?
They were looking for Martin
他们来找马丁
’cause he’s been nicking off people.
他偷了别人的东西
Every time I try to get us out of trouble,
每次我试着让我们脱离麻烦
he just gets us deeper in it.
他都只会让我们陷得更深
Where is he?
他在哪?
Laying low.
躲起来了
His dad’s, I think.
应该在他父亲那里
I’ll sort it, Mum.
我会处理好 妈妈
How can you sort it, love?
你怎么处理 亲爱的?
Make some money. Pay off his debts.
赚些钱 偿还他的债务
No, Arbor, you’re a kid.
不 阿伯 你还是个孩子
Come here, Mum.
来这里 妈妈
Bastards.
杂种
I’m having that.
这个我拿走了
Ah, just got electric shock.
啊 只是受到了电击
I’ll bench you above me head.
看我把你举起来
Ah!
啊!
Watch yourself.
看看你自己
Whoa, watch it. You nearly took me arm off.
哇哦 看看 你快要卸掉我的胳膊了
Don’t mess about there now.
现在别在那里胡闹
I’m not messing about.
我没胡闹
Go to sleep.
快睡觉
No way.
不要
Get away.
一边去
Not hard enough, mate.
力气还不够 伙计
Yeah, I am.
我有力气
You’re not. Come here.
你没有 过来
Don’t
不要
Give you a little dig with it.
用它打你几下
You wouldn’t dare.
你不敢
Let me give you a little dig with it.
我会用它打你的
No. Here are, then.
不 那么在这里
Just in your arm.
只在你的胳膊上
No. Don’t be tight.
不 别握这么紧
Don’t be tight?
别握那么紧
Let me give you a dig in the head.
让我在你的头上打一下
Give me a dig in arm
如果你把胳膊给我用这个打
if I can give you a dig in arm with it.
我就把我的给你打
No, ’cause your digs Ah!
不 因为你打得 啊!
You’re crushing my foot!
你压了我的脚!
Don’t try and test me.
别试探我
You can’t test me.
你试探不了我的
Stop squashing me foot, then.
别压我的脚
Mum, bizzies.
妈妈 警♥察♥
Fuck’s sake.
见他们的鬼了
I’m sick of lying for him.
我不想再帮他圆谎了
They’ll raid his dad’s flat.
他们会突袭他爸爸的公♥寓♥
He’ll kick him out. He’ll come back here.
他会撵走他 他会回来这里
And I’ll get me windows put through again.
然后又会有人来打碎我的窗户
I’ve had enough now.
我受够了
Maybe a spell in jail will do him good,
也许让他在监狱待一段时间还好点
sort him out.
让他重新做人
He can detox and all.
戒掉毒瘾
Can still get it inside, Mum.
在监狱里也能得到毒品 妈妈
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Everyone knows that.
每个人都知道
He ain’t here. I’ve kicked him out.
他不在这里 我已经撵走他了
And don’t ask me where he is, ’cause I don’t know.
也别问我他在哪 我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!