I’m not ungrateful. Fuck off!
我才没有不领情 滚远点!
Arbor, I’m just saying. Fuck off!
阿伯 我只是问问 滚开!
Fuck’s sake!
妈的!
I just want you to go… Fuck’s sake!
我只是想你去… 妈的!
If you’d go to school in first place…
如果你把上学放在第一位…
Don’t want to!
不想去!
All right, all right!
好吧 好吧!
Have you taken your tablet?
你吃药了吗?
Yeah, I fucking have!
我他妈吃了!
Has he?
他吃了吗?
Oh, not again.
噢 又没吃
Martin!
马丁!
Get in here!
过来!
What? Have you chorred his tablets?
怎么了? 你拿了他的药吗?
No.
没有啊
I can’t believe you, you selfish bastard!
我不信 你个自私鬼!
Don’t fucking chat shit, Arbor,
别他妈说些有的没的 阿伯
you little fucking muppet.
你♥他♥妈♥毛都没长全
As if I ain’t got enough to do
如果剩下的不够
without having to get a repeat prescription.
我还得再去开一次药
Are you gonna pin it on me now
就因为这个小白♥痴♥
’cause of this little spazzo?
你准备把责任全推给我吗?
Fuck off now!
滚出去!
What you doing, little prick!
你干嘛 小蠢货!
Martin, just get out. Arbor!
马丁 走吧 阿伯!
Fuck off!
滚开!
Fucking crackhead!
丑毒瘤子!
All right, Arbor, listen. Listen.
好了 阿伯 听着
You’ll just have to get one at school, yeah?
你必须去上课 知道吗?
No!
不去!
Arbor, I need you to go to school.
阿伯 你得去上课
Arbor, I need you to go to school, yeah?
阿伯 你得去上课 好吗?
Yeah! God’s sake!
好吧! 该死的!
Right, Swifty?
很好 斯威夫特?
Can you get him to school, please?
你能带他去学校吗?
Now just sip it with water.
和着水吞下去
Okay.

Swifty.
斯威夫特
Swifty.
斯威夫特
Right, Fenton, that’s enough!
好了 芬顿 够了!
Where’s that pencil?
你的笔呢?
Why don’t you just leave him…
你就不能让他…
Pick that up.
捡起来
You.
你自己捡
Pick that up now!
现在给我捡起来!
Suck out, you little tramp.
别吵 二货
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么?
Fuck off.
滚开
Oh, I see. we’re a bit special, are we?
噢 我懂了 你想和我一样特别 对吧?
I mean, maybe you can come and…
如果你想很特别
Since you’re so special,
那就出来
you can come and join me at the table, no?
和我一起坐到讲台上来?
No.

You stink.
傻♥逼♥
Ah, funny guy.
噢 真喜欢开玩笑
Get out your seat and pick that up now!
快起来 把东西都捡起来!
You pick it up.
你自己捡
Stop laughing, everyone.
大家不许笑
Fenton, pick it up, now!
芬顿 马上给我捡起来!
Oy, yeah? Funny, is it?
噢 很有趣 对吗?
Fenton, come here.
芬顿 回来
Oy, quick!
噢 快走!
Fenton.
芬顿
Fenton!
芬顿!
Study room!
去自习室!
Every fucking day, man.
每天他妈的都要我去
I hate the study room.
我讨厌自习室
You’re not meant to like it. Shut up.
你当然不喜欢那 闭嘴
Hey!
嘿!
Get in here now.
马上进屋来
Here. Who’s having this now?
给你 谁还要吃?
What’s up, mate?
怎么了 伙计?
Beans again, Mum! Wow!
又吃豆子 妈妈!
Big boy, aren’t you?
长大了啊 对吧?
Hey, watch your language!
嘿 注意你的用词!
When you’ve got your food, get in the living room.
拿着你们的食物 去客厅吃
Take him in there, will you, love?
带他去里屋 好吗 亲爱的?
When you’ve got your food… Go on into living room.
拿着你们的食物… 去客厅吃
Where’s my tea?
我的那份呢?
Look at you. You’re useless, aren’t you?
看看你 真是没用啊 是吧?
You’re supposed to put money aside
你应该留一些钱
for the electric.
来交电费
When you’ve got your food, get in the living room.
拿着你们的食物 去客厅吃
Right, go on. Sit down and eat.
好了 就是这样 坐下吃饭
It’s cold!
这是冷的!
Yes, I know it’s cold.
嗯 我知道是冷的
Sit there.
坐在那
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
Clear off there.
别坐这儿
Get off that settee.
不许坐在沙发上
And be quiet, the lot of you.
你们都安静点
Quiet. Shh.
安静点 嘘
Hiya, mate, come in. Come in.
嘿 伙计 进来吧 进来
There you go, mate.
就是这个 伙计
300 quid.
三百英磅
I’ll give you 250 quid, Price Drop.
掉价了 二百五十英镑
You want to sit down?
你想坐下吗?
Be no comebacks. No comebacks.
一口价 一口价
No comebacks. 250.
一口价 二百五
Deal.
成交
Hey, kids, away from there.
嘿 孩子们 让开点
I need to get this out.
我得把这个搬出去
Give it up, yous two.
你们两个 别吵了
Hey, would you stop fighting and sit down?
嘿 你们别打架 坐好行吗?
Sit down and eat your tea.
坐下 好好吃饭
It’s not bleedin’ funny.
这可以不好笑
You try lifting one of these.
你自己来试试就知道
Ha-ha, ha-ha.
哈 哈 哈 哈
Weakling!
太弱啦!
That’s right. Put it down.
很好 放下
Turn it round. Weakling!
转一下 太弱啦!
What we gonna sit on now?
我们现在该坐哪?
Just sit on the floor. Fuck!
坐地上 靠!
You watch your language, you.
注意你的用词
Can I go out, Mum?
我能出去吗 妈妈?
Ah, me fucking leg!
噢 我那该死的腿!
You got me fucking arm trapped, Price Drop.
你卡住我的手了 混♥蛋♥
Jesus!
天啊!
Down here. Down here.
放这 放这
Fucking hell.
该死的
You get in and finish your tea!
给我进去 吃你们的!
Come on, let’s get it shifted.
来吧 我们搬走吧
Look at the state of Swift’s house.
看看斯威夫特房♥子变成什么样了
It’s fucking disgusting.
真恶心
Mate, you’re gonna get lurgy now.
伙计 你马上就要发病了
Yeah, he’s gonna start
是的 他马上就要
frothing at the mouth in a minute.
口吐白沫了
Retard rabies, yeah.
得狂犬病的智障
Shut up, you bell ends.
闭嘴 你们给我住嘴
He’s got retard rabies.
他是个有狂犬病的智障

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!