Come on. Move.
走吧
Shouldn’t we do this down at Kitten’s?
这活儿不是应该在”小猫”那里干?
Why am I gonna go down there?
为什么要去他那儿?
He’s a muppet.
他算老几
What’s the point? We’re here.
去他那儿有什么用? 我们就在这儿
Where are you gonna get paid up here?
你在这儿 谁给你钱?
Take ’em down to another scrapyard.
卖♥♥去另一家废品回收站
Not going down to Kitten’s again.
再也不回”小猫”那了
Where the fuck
卧♥槽♥ 阿伯
have you got all them from, Arbor?
你是从哪儿弄来那些东西的?
You’ve chorred ’em off, Kitten, ain’t you?
你从”小猫”那里顺来的 是不是?
Arbor, you’re gonna get your head kicked in.
阿伯 他会削了你的
15 bales. 600 quid.
十五捆 六百镑
You’ve got to understand,
你要明白
I’m dying to run that race.
我真的很想参加那场赛马
Yeah, and I know you are.
是的 我知道
I’m dying to get some money for us both.
而我真的很想挣点钱 为我们俩挣点钱
Why’s you a dosser?
你为什么这么怂?
If you don’t stand up for yourself, Swifty,
斯威夫特 如果你不维护自己的利益
you’ll never have owt.
你就什么都得不到
You’ll always be a poor bastard under someone else’s thumb.
你只能永远在别人手下当个可怜虫
All you’re bothered about is metal.
你只关心你的废金属
All you’re bothered about is horses.
你只关心你的破马
You’re soft.
你就是个怂逼
You need to harden up.
你要强硬一点
Oy, what’s that?
嘿 那是什么
Side of that bin.
那个垃圾桶旁边
Whoa, steady, Tommy.
吁 汤米
We’ll go weigh in now, yeah?
我们现在回去称重吗?
Hang about, man.
再转转
I want to do something first.
我要先干一件事
Go on.
走吧
You think it’s live?
你觉得这根电缆带电吗?
I don’t know. I wouldn’t risk it.
不知道 我可不敢冒险
Wha… what you doing?
你… 你要干嘛?
You were gonna test it on that foal, weren’t you?
你想拿那匹小马试电 对不对?
Get off.
放手
You’re a fucking psycho, you.
你真是疯了
Get off.
你给我放手
Have your drugs stopped working?
你今天忘了吃药吧?
How would you like it?!
你有本事自己试啊
Swifty!
斯威夫特!
Swifty! Get off!
斯威夫特! 放手!
Get off! Swifty!
放手啊! 斯威夫特!
Here you are.

Hey, you can’t bring that horse in here.
喂 你不能把马牵进来
I’ve come all the way from Bradford.
我大老远从布拉德福过来的
Well, you’re a daft bastard, then, aren’t you?
哦 那你就是个傻♥逼♥
What am I meant to do with that lot, then?
那你让我拿这些东西怎么办?
Go on, sling your hook.
滚吧 快给老子滚蛋
Go on.
快滚
Fucking dickhead.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
What the fuck are you doing, Arbor?
操 阿伯 你在这里干嘛?
Hey! Hey!
嘿 过来
Isn’t that Kitten’s horse?
那不是”小猫”的马吗?
He’ll fucking mince you, mate.
他绝逼会剁了你
They won’t let me in scrapyard
他们不让我牵着马车
with horse and cart.
进回收站
We’ll do you a favor, eh?
那我们帮你个忙吧
We’ll take scrap in van, get it weighed in for you.
我们用货车帮你把废品运进去称重
We take a cut.
然后我们拿一点好处
You get the rest.
剩下的钱都是你的
All right, then.
好吧
Good lad. Come on.
好孩子 来吧
You nicked this off of Kitten, didn’t you?
这是你从”小猫”那里偷来的吧?
This is the stuff I brought in.
它一开始就是我收回来的
Ah, what do I care, eh?
不过关我屁事?
I got paid for it.
我已经用它赚过一笔了
Take a cut now, I get paid for it twice.
现在再抽个成 我还能再赚一笔
That’s for nicking my railway cable,
这就是你偷我铁路电缆的下场
thieving little twat.
手脚不干净的小兔崽子
Fucking hate you, Arbor.
阿伯 我恨死你了
Come here.
过来
Come with me.
跟我来
You owe me 1 grand.
你欠我一千块
Mick took money.
米克把钱都拿走了
Too fucking bad.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Those bales were marked, you stupid little twat!
那些捆条上面是有记号♥的 你个傻♥逼♥
Put it to widest setting, Swifty.
斯威夫特 去把机器调到最宽
Get off!
放开我
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Give me your hand. Get off!
把手给我 放开我
Come here!
把手给我举过来
Get off!
放手
I’m gonna take your hand off, you thieving little bastard!
老子要剁了你的手 小畜生
Come here. Swifty!
给老子过来 斯威夫特
Don’t fuck me about!
别他妈想占我便宜!
You’re gonna replace that copper you stole off me.
你得把你那些铜赔我
Look for a concrete block over a manhole.
给我找到一个有块砖在上面的检查井
That’s cable chamber.
那下面是个电缆室
Take chain off.
把手链摘了
Put them boots on.
穿上靴子
Zips.
不能有拉链
Take these off before you start.
下去之前把这件衣服脱了
Now go.
去吧
Fuck are you looking at? Go and see to Diesel.
看什么看? 滚去照顾狄赛尔
Come on.
使劲啊
Shit.

I came for Tommy.
我是来看汤米的
Make sure you were treating him right.
看你有没有照顾好它
You killed that foal.
你弄死了那匹小马
I don’t even know what you’re on about, Swifty.
斯威夫特 我完全不知道你在说什么
You’re a fucking mental case! Course you did.
你脑子有病 肯定是你干的
You’re out of control.
你已经疯了
Did you grass me up, though, Swifty?
那你去告状了吗 斯威夫特?
No, but I wished I had’ve done.
没有 但我希望我告了
You fucked it all up, Arbor.
阿伯 你彻底搞砸了 你知道吗
Well, if you hate me so much,
如果你真的这么恨我
then how come you’ve come back, huh?
那你现在还来干嘛
Cause I’m thick like everyone says.
因为你们说的对 我就一怂逼
I’m soft, aren’t I?
我就是怂 满意了吧
Swifty, wait there.
等等啊 斯威夫特
Listen.
听我说
I swear down on my life I did not do it.
我发誓我没杀那匹小马
I need your help, Swifty.
我需要你帮忙 斯威夫特
Please.
求你了
Well, get behind it, then,
好吧 那你到后面去
or we’ll never shift it.
否则我们别想移开那块水泥砖
Giddyap.

Fucking hell.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit, Arbor.
哦 阿伯 操
I’m fucking shitting myself.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个傻♥逼♥
Fuck’s sake, Arbor.
阿伯 我♥操♥
Move.
让开
Here you are. You need gloves.
等等 你得戴手套
Here you are.
拿去
Swifty?
斯威夫特?
Swifty!
斯威夫特
Swifty!
斯威夫特
Come on.
拜托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!