Don’t fucking think so.
别妄想了
Who the fucking hell do you think you are, eh?
你以为你是谁?
Coming round here and thieving my fucking stuff.
来这转悠 偷我东西
Get away. He’s me mate. Hey!
滚开 他是我朋友 嘿!
Now fuck off out me sight, the pair of you.
你们两个全部给我滚
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
Go on and take your fucking shitty pram with you.
滚 拿走你的婴儿车
You fucking get in now.
你进去
Fenton, you thieving bastard!
芬顿 你个偷东西的混♥蛋♥!
I’ll break your fucking legs!
看我不打断你的腿!
It’s your brother. Look.
这是你哥 看看
We look like fucking smackheads.
我们就像两个蠢蛋
Oh, well.
好吧
We look stupid, Arbor.
看起来笨得要死 阿伯
Doesn’t matter if we look stupid,
我们看上去笨也没关系
does it, though?
不是吗?
We’re not stupid.
我们才不笨
Just going out to earn a bit of money.
就是出来挣点钱
Know what I mean?
听懂没?
Got about 3 quid there or summat.
差不多可以挣三英镑
We’ll bang halves.
我们平分
That’s sick, mate.
太恶心了 伙计
Look at that.
看那
That is massive.
好大啊
Bradford massive.
布拉德福巨无霸
Bradford massive.
布拉德福巨无霸
Wicked, wicked.
邪恶 邪恶
Fuck me!
快看!
Hey, come on. Hurry up.
来吧 快点
What?
什么?
What’s this crap?
这是什么废品?
Aluminum, that.
这个是铝
Hang on.
等等
And a bit of brass.
还有点铜
Right, dump that over there
好 丢到那边
and help them lads get bright wire out of that lot.
帮他们把电线从那捡出来
All right.

Steve.
史蒂夫
Swifty, get wire out of that.
斯威夫特 把电线弄出来
Hey, what time do you call this?
现在什么时候了?
You got to be back by 5:00 for weigh-in.
你还要五点前回来称重
Hey, what’s with the face?
什么表情?
Do you want to go round with a pram like them two divs?
你想和他们一样推着婴儿车到处走?
25 quid to hire the horse and cart.
二十五英镑租一马车
I thought it were 20. Yeah, well, you thought wrong.
你不是说二十吗? 那你弄错了
Price of copper’s gone up.
铜的收♥购♥价涨了
My price has gone up too.
我的价钱也涨了
Tight bastard.
王八蛋
What did you say?
你说啥?
Pay up or fuck off!
付钱或滚蛋!
If you haven’t got the money, you can’t take him out.
如果你没钱 休想带它走
Simple.
笨蛋
Now turn round and see to fucking Diesel.
现在回去好好照顾狄赛尔
What are you looking at?
看什么呢?
Get on with what I asked you to do!
继续干我叫你干的事!
You lads working for Telecom?
你们为电讯工作的?
Thought you worked for Railway.
以为你们是铁路的
Right, what you got for me, lads?
你们弄到什么了?
We got bright wire,
我们弄到了光亮钢丝
legacy cables,
用剩下的缆线
unmarked, untraceable.
没记号♥的 追踪不到的
Poly-sheathed cable.
聚合铠装电缆
Processed? Aye.
处理过的? 是的
And 40 of these.
四十捆这种
10 kilo copper bales.
十千克铜捆
What are you giving?
你给什么价?
I reckon 21/2 grand, tops.
我估计顶多两千五百英镑
Fuck off. 31/2.
去你的 三千五
21/2 grand. 31/2.
两千五 三千五
If you took it in and weighed it for 3,
如果这称一下值三千英镑的话
it’d be no less.
我一分都不少你的
Weigh it in then.
称吧
Fuck weighing it in.
过磅称吧
Hey, you two.
嘿 你们俩
Get that barrow and bring it over here.
把那手推车推过来
21/2 grand.
两千五百英镑
And put fucking kettle on.
把壶放上来
31/2.
三千五百英镑
Fucking hell, Swifty.
该死的 斯威夫特
Come on. Bring that barrow over.
来吧 推手推车过来
Ay, don’t forget your fucking pan, kid.
没忘你的锅 孩子
49 armored.
四十九 带外壳的
Add it all up.
都加起来
Take it to the back.
放回去
Give us your pan.
给我你的锅
One of ali.
一个是铝
And one of brass.
一个是铜
Aye, he’s a good trotter.
啊 他是匹好快步马
The best.
最好的
Yeah, well, everyone you ask got best, haven’t they?
每人都说是最好的 不是吗?
I’ve had a lad training Diesel.
我有个小伙训练狄赛尔
He’s fast, very fast.
他跑很快的 非常快
That’s for you.
这是给你的
Ta.
收到
Hey. And that’s for you.
嘿 这是你的
Ta.

Hiya, Mick.
你好 米克
You all right, lads?
你好吗 小伙们?
Byebye. Bye, darling.
再见 再见 亲爱的
2,960.
2,960英镑
That’s one…
一…
Two…
二…
2,960.
2,960英镑
All right?
怎么样?
Hey, ya.
嘿 我说你
How you lend a horse and cart for me and Swifty
你把马和马车借给我跟斯威夫特怎么样?
and we’ll bring you back some proper scrap?
我们给你收点值钱的废品 怎么样?
You’ve no experience. Fuck off.
你们根本没经验 靠边站吧
Hang on. Hang on.
等等 等一下
His granddad used to be a rag-and-bone man.
他爷爷就当过收废品的
You should be at school.
你不应该在学校么?
I hate school.
学校简直烂到家了
I’m a fucking scrap man, me.
我现在就他妈是个收破烂的
Nah, nah, nah, listen to this, mate.
喂喂喂 听我说 伙计们
He’s a proper grafter, this one.
这货可是个收破烂的好手
Does he ever shut up?
他从来都不闭嘴的么?
Are you up for it, then, Kitten?
那你到底打不打算参加 “小猫”?
Chip ‘n’ Pin v. Diesel.
“芯片密♥码♥”和狄赛尔的比赛
Sunday, A-65.
周日 A-65
Course.
当然
Let’s have a look at him, then.
那让我们瞧瞧它吧
Who?
谁?
Shergar. Who do you fucking think?
舒加马 还能是谁?
Diesel. Come on.
当然是狄赛尔 来吧
All right.
好吧
See you later.
回头见
Come on.
快点
Here he is.
他在这
Whoa, here we go.
喔 悠着点啊
Hey, hey. Hey. hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!