Swifty.
斯威夫特
Steady.

Fucking bastard!
我♥操♥你大爷的!
Kill you!
我勒死你!
Get off him!
放开他!
Fucking get off him!
你♥他♥妈♥给我放手!
Get off him!
放手!
Get off him.
放开他
Let go of him!
快放手!
Fucking bastard!
你妈♥个♥逼的!
I’ll fucking kill you!
我他妈要杀你全家!
You killed him!
是你害死了他!
Grab his legs.
抓住他的腿
Ah! Get off!
操 放手
Get off of me!
放开我!
You twats!
我♥操♥你丫!
Get him in the cabin.
把他关进小屋里
You bastard!
王八蛋
Oh, no.
哦 天啊
Fucking bastard!
你个王八蛋!
Calm down. Fuck off!
冷静 放开我
Fucking hate you!
你不得好死!
Don’t say owt. Fuck off!
什么都别说 放开我
Fuck off!
放开!
I made him do it.
是我逼他去偷♥电♥缆的
It were my fault the lad died.
那孩子的死是我的责任
Step down, mate.
下来吧
She doesn’t want to see you.
她不想看见你
Hey, it’s me.
嘿 是我
You all right, bro?
哥们 你还好吗?
You all right?
你没事吧?
You gonna come out?
你可不可以出来?
Arbor, come on. I’ll make you a brew.
阿伯 出来吧 我给你来杯啤酒
We’ll go and…
我们可以去…
We’ll go and have a kickabout or something.
我们可以去踢踢球什么的
What you say?
怎么样?
Play a bit of footie?
我们去踢足球吧?
Arbor, seriously, mate.
阿伯 说真的
Mum’s really…
老妈真的…
really worried.
非常担心
Please come down.
下楼吧
Please.
算我求你了
Arbor, come on. Stop being a dick.
阿伯 拜托 别这样
Please, mate.
哥们 求你了
Oy, look at me at least, bro.
你好歹看我一眼吧
Arbor.
阿伯
Mate, please come out.
求你了 出来吧
I don’t want to drag you out.
我不想把你拖出来
Mate, come on.
拜托
Come on, bro.
出来吧 哥们
Mate, don’t, please.
求你了 别躲着
Don’t struggle,
别挣扎了
’cause I’m gonna have to drag you out of there.
我得把你拖出来
Come on, please, get out.
拜托 求你了 出来吧
Arbor, come…
阿伯 出…
Come the fuck out now.
你给我出来
Get the…
你♥他♥妈♥…
Get out, Arbor!
给我出来 阿伯!
Fucking hell!
操!
I appreciate it, love.
亲爱的 太谢谢你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!