他他妈的联♥系♥了柯多马堤斯军队
He contacted the fucking Corto Maltese Army!
沃勒 我们得撤退
Waller, we need to retreat.
驳回 弗莱格
Negative, Flag.
这项任务非常重要
The mission is too important.
你们小队很强
This is a tough group.
-你们可以的 -好吧
-You can make it. -Okey-doke.
沃勒 恕我直言 我们被一群
Waller, with all due respect, we’re in the middle
该死的… 哈莉 等等
of a goddamn… Harley, wait!
哇哦
Whoo-hoo!
0227方向有缺口
Zero-two-two-seven is wide open.
上校 派
Colonel, dispatch
-断臂侠 上 T.D.K.两点钟方向
-The Detachable Kid. -T.D.K., two o’clock!
T.D.K.意思是“断臂侠”
T.D.K. is “The Detachable Kid”?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我可没选这个该死的小队
I didn’t pick the damn team!
别担心 弗莱格 直升机交给我了
Don’t worry, Flag, I got the bird.
蒙戈 别去
-Mongal! Don’t.
-Huh?
哎哟
Strewth!
回旋镖队长
Boomer!
智者吓跑了
Savant is off the rails.
智者 回来
Savant, turn back.
智者
-Savant.
我警告你 你这是叛逃
Savant, I’m warning you, this is desertion.
智者
Savant!
最后一次机会 给我回去
This is your last chance. Turn back around.
你已经违反了我们的协议
You are in violation of your agreement!
噢 求求你 不
[Savant] Oh, please! No.
该死
Damn it.
二队怎么样
How’s Team Two holding up?
二队 情况汇报 定位点B
[Flo] Team Two, check. Set point bravo.
南滩所有部队都已参战
All troops on the south beach are engaged.
二队北滩已经就位待命
Team Two is clear to go on the north beach.
祝贺你 血腥运动
Congratulations, Bloodsport.
你怎么做到的 沃勒
[Bloodsport] How’d you do it, Waller?
这里根本没有巡逻兵
There’s no soldiers out here on patrol at all.
他们有别的东西要应付
[Waller on radio] Let’s just say they were distracted.
♪ Teddy sniffing glue He was twelve years old ♪
♪ Fell from the roof On East Two-nine ♪
♪ Cathy was eleven When she pulled the plug ♪
♪ On twenty six reds ♪
♪ And a bottle of wine ♪
♪ Bobby got leukemia Fourteen years old ♪
♪ He looked like sixty-five When he died ♪
♪ He was a friend of mine ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ They were all my friends And just died ♪
♪ G-berg and Georgie Let their gimmicks go rotten ♪
♪ So they died of hepatitis In upper Manhattan ♪
♪ Sly in Vietnam Bullet in the head ♪
♪ Bobby OD’d on Drano On the night that he was wed ♪
♪ They were Two more friends of mine ♪
♪ Two more friends that died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ They were all my friends And they died ♪
♪ Mary took a dry dive From a hotel room ♪
♪ Bobby hung himself From a cell in The Tombs ♪
♪ Eddie got slit In the jugular vein ♪
♪ And Eddie, I miss you More than all the others ♪
♪ And I salute you, brother ♪
♪ Those are people Who died, died ♪
♪ I was not ready For the road ♪
♪ I was so discontent To wear that heavy load ♪
♪ So I got down on my knees ♪
♪ I made a sucker’s prayer ♪
♪ A grim bode Of Baudelaire before ♪
♪ I wanna love somebody… ♪
[Blackguard] Oh, jeez.

Oh.
给你 冠军
Here you go, champ.
让一下
Excuse me.
血腥运动是谁
Who the fuck is Bloodsport?
罗伯特·迪布瓦
Robert DuBois.
世界级神枪手
A world-class marksman.
任何东西在他手里都能变成致命武器
In his hands, anything is a deadly weapon.
他爸爸是雇佣兵
His father was a mercenary
从儿子出生的那一刻起就训练他杀人
who trained his son to kill from the moment he was born.
他进监狱是因为用氪石子弹
He’s in prison for putting Superman in the ICU
把超人送进了重症监护室
with a kryptonite bullet.
-迪布瓦 -我的答案还是一样
-DuBois? -Same answer as the last time.
滚开
Piss off.
我是不会加入你的狗屁自杀小队的
I’m not joining your goddamn Suicide Squad.
到时候就知道了
We’ll see.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
他们说你惹麻烦了
They said you got in trouble.
我偷了东西
I stole.
偷了什么
You stole what?
-一块新式手表 -星形插销
-A style watch. -A star latch?
一块表 可以看电视的那种
A style watch. You can watch TV on it.
为什么要在表上看电视
Why would you want to watch TV on your watch?
我不知道
I don’t know.
下次你偷东西的时候
Next time you want to nick something,
找个搭档
you take a partner,
可以帮你放风
and they can be your lookout.
这就是你的建议
That’s your advice?
是啊
Yeah.
你这爸爸当得真烂
You’re a terrible father.
嘿 我本来也不想当爸爸
Hey, I didn’t ask to be a father
这一点你已经表达得很清楚了
You make that perfectly clear.
是你妈搞得我措手不及
Your mother sprung that one on me.
她已经不在了
Well, she’s not around anymore,
你可不可以别老提她
so you can lay off of her, okay?
我也不想提她
Oh, I tried to lay off her,
但她把亲子鉴定给扯出来了
but then she dragged out the paternity test.
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you! -No, fuck you!
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you! -Fuck you!
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you! -Fuck you!
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you! -Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
你居然一点就不在乎我偷东西
I can’t believe you don’t care that I stole,
要不然我就不会被抓
only that I got caught!
我不仅在乎你被抓了
I don’t only care that you got caught,
还在乎你被抓居然是因为偷东西
I care that you got caught for stealing
而且还是他妈的像电视手表这样的蠢东西
something as stupid as a fucking TV watch!
它还有其他功能
It does other things too!
去他妈的有什么你手♥机♥不能干的
But nothing that your phone can’t fucking do!
真是丢脸
It’s embarrassing!
不 最他妈让我丢脸的
No, what’s fucking embarrassing
是有你做我的父亲
is having you as my father.
好吧 泰拉 我告诉过你
Yeah, well, I told you, Tyla,
从我进来的那一刻起
when I came here that any goodness
我仅存的一丝善良都被我父亲给掐掉了
I ever had in me had been wrung out bare by my old man.
还有我告诉过你从这儿走出去 做你自己的事
And I also told you to go out there and do your own thing
远离
and stay far away
我还有像我这样的人
from me or anyone like me, didn’t I?
所以 为什么你还会出现在这里 你我都清楚
So, why are you here when you and I both know
我对你没有任何好处
I have nothing good to offer you?
因为我开庭日期快到了
Because my court date is coming up,
沃勒小姐说你可以帮我
and Miss Waller said maybe you could help me out.
为了让我领导你该死的任务
To get me to lead your shite fucking mission,
你要把我14岁的女儿送进监狱
you’re gonna send my 14-year-old daughter

No.
你女儿16岁了 迪布瓦
Your daughter is 16, DuBois.
你才是真正的年度父亲
You’re a real father of the year.
好吧 你知道吗 泰拉你的确需要成长
Fine. You know what, Tyla needs to grow up anyway
因为他妈的她还真有点像她妈妈
’cause she’s a little ditzy like her fucking mother.
那就让她在少管所呆一年吧 他妈的没问题
So, a year in juvie, no fucking problem.
可不是在少管所 在路易斯安那州 只要年满16岁
Not juvie. Being 16 in the state of Louisiana
意味着在适当的情况下
means that under the right circumstances,
她会作为成年人接受审判
she could be tried as an adult.
而且如果被定罪
And, if convicted,
就会被送来这里的美梦监狱
could be sent right here to old Belle Reve.
在这里 对于你的宝贵小女儿来说
And in here, well, you never know what might happen

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!