The AFRAT team are meeting me at the docks in 20 minutes to try to find it.
搜索队20分钟后在码头跟我会合
What docks? Baltimore.
什么码头? 巴尔的摩
You’re breaking up. What did you say? Baltimore.
什么?你说什么? 巴尔的摩
I’m losing you. I’ll call you back… Baltimore.
我待会给你电♥话♥巴尔的摩
Sir!
局长!
John! Red-Green! Let’s go! Let’s go!
阿尊、红组、绿组 快走!
Move it! Let’s go!
快送总统走!
Move! Go, go, go, go! Move!
赶快!快走!
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事?
Some Russian scientists made a nuclear bomb. It’s arrived in Baltimore.
俄♥国♥佬制♥造♥了核弹 还送来这儿
Get those people out of the stadium. Stay down!
快疏散观众趴下来!
The President has been taken off the field.
总统突然被护送离场
407. Thanks, JJ.
407号♥劳驾
Clearly something has happened of tremendous proportions.
显然发生了大规模的爆♥炸♥
We have no word as to what but there is an enormous cloud over…
起因不明 但空中有一大团云…
Go, go, go!
快走!
Mr President! Are you all right?
总统先生 你没事吧?
He’s stuck. Get out of the way.
他被困在车内 走开
Mr President, are you all right?
总统先生 你没事吧?
Are you all right, Mr President? This is the marines, sir.
你没事吧?我们是海军陆战队
I need your help, Danny.
丹尼 过来帮忙
Alvarez, get me a stretcher, now!
艾华 快拿担架来!
You got the stretcher?
你拿担架来
You got the stretcher? No, I don’t want one.
你拿担架来不用了
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
快走…
Move it!
快走!
Move it!
快走!
Go, go! Close them off! Go on up!
赶快!行了!起飞!
Mr President…
总统先生…
There’s been a nuclear explosion in America. You must come with us now.
美国发生核爆 请你马上来
What?
什么?
We don’t know who or how. But it wasn’t us.
不知谁在搞鬼 但肯定不是我们
After Grozny you hope it wasn’t us.
继格罗兹尼…你希望不是我们做
We are drafting a strong denial for you.
正草拟一份声明让你作强烈否认
And a statement of sympathy.
还要表示慰问的
And Yuri… order all military on the alert.
尤里…下令三军作好戒备
Hey! It’s Ryan.
是杰克!
Jack, where are you? Somewhere outside Baltimore.
你在哪里? 巴尔的摩市外
Cabot got the President out. Where is he now?
老卡救了总统他在哪儿?
They’re taking him airborne, on NAOC.
他会留在飞机上
They think it might be the Russians.
上头认为 应该是俄军做的好事
It wasn’t the Russians. I gotta talk to Cabot. Patch me through to the plane.
不是 我要找老卡 帮我联络他
Cabot’s not on the plane.
他不在机上
We don’t know where he is. Call back in an hour.
他下落不明 一小时后你再来电
We don’t have an hour. Fowler’s gonna want to hit back now.
时间无多 总统随时准备还击
Listen. We have to prove it wasn’t the Russians before he’s convinced it is.
要赶快向他证明 这不是俄军做的
Can you get back to Langley?
你可以回来兰利吗?
There’s no time. The radiation assessment team, where are they?
没时间 辐射评估小组在哪里?
Stambler Tunnels, south of the city.
市区南面的斯谭拿隧♥道♥
Stambler Tunnels, south of the city.
市区南面的斯谭拿隧♥道♥
The prevailing winds are blowing the fallout to the east and north.
正在吹盛行风 东、北还有落尘
As long as you stay south you’re OK.
你留在南面就较安全
Mr President, are you all right? How the hell do you think I am?
你没事吧?你说呢?
How many casualties? We don’t know.
有多少伤亡?不知道
How the hell did it get there? We don’t know. Radar didn’t pick it up.
核弹怎么来的雷达侦测不到
Well, how is Cabot? Where is he? I don’t know.
老卡呢?他在哪里我不知道
What do you know? I don’t know, all right? I don’t know!
那你知道什么?我一无所知
I don’t know!
我一无所知!
General, Kondor is not on board. Send the AFRAT team.
康达没上机派搜索队去找
Mr President, I recommend we move to DEFCON-2.
总统 我建议进入二级紧急状态
Where’s our intelligence?
我们的情报如何?
Russian air defences are at their highest level.
俄♥国♥空军防御处于最高戒备状态
Maybe they’re afraid of being attacked. I can’t get this goddamn chair open!
他们或怕遇袭 我拉不开这张椅
We’re about to take off.
准备起飞
We don’t know who did it… We think the Russians…
不知是谁搞鬼应该是俄军…
You think? Sir, DEFCON2.
该是?进入二级紧急状态吧
We’re groping in the dark… This is too much goddamn bullshit!
我们在揣测…都是废话!
And not enough fact.
还不够证据
The blast crater is about 100, 150 yards wide,
弹坑有100至150码那么大
which suggests a low-yield device,
这核弹威力不是太大
quite a bit smaller than the Hiroshima bomb.
比落在广岛的原♥子♥弹♥还要小
A quarter of a square mile around the stadium is just gone.
球场周围四分一♥平♥方哩之地被毁
Beyond that, buildings remain, heavily damaged, for another quarter mile.
外♥围♥的大厦没倒塌 但损毁严重
The damage tapers off the farther you get from Ground Zero.
离核爆区越远 破坏越小
Dubinin.
都宾
Herr Haft has left for America. Now we are counting on you.
哈夫去了美国 现在就靠你了
I assure you, I will earn every pfennig.
我保证我物有所值
Attention.
立正!
You’ve heard of the bomb in the USA.
你们也知道美国发生核爆
What you haven’t heard is that 15 minutes ago
但你们不知道15分钟前
an American ICBM hit Moscow.
美国发射洲际弹道导弹攻莫斯科
We are to retaliate against an American aircraft carrier in the North Sea.
我们要打美军在北海的航♥空♥母舰
Man your aircraft.
快准备出动
The ash isn’t radioactive.
灰烬没有辐射性
The winds are blowing the fallout to sea.
盛行风把落尘吹向大海
Captain. Jack Ryan, CIA.
上尉 中情局杰克·雷恩
Lorna Shiro. You need to wait outside.
冼罗娜 你要在外边等
I need to know all you know about the bomb.
把你对核弹所知的都告诉我
We’re collecting samples. Get in line and we’ll have the report out tomorrow.
我们在采集样本 明天会有公布
Captain, I need to know now where this bomb came from,
上尉 我要知道核弹从哪儿来的
or even where it didn’t come from or there may not be a tomorrow.
或是它不是从哪来 否则没明天
Shit. Wesson, where are you?
混帐 阿韦 你在哪里?
About a quarter mile from Ground Zero.
离核爆区四分之一哩
This is about as far as we’ll go. My feet are sizzling.
已尽力而为 脚板快被烤熟了
I’m getting rads nearly the limit of our gear.
辐射度接近装备所能抵御的上限
OK. Cut the rover loose and get out. Roger that.
小队马上撤退收到
Dillon, the crate the bomb was shipped in. Somebody had to sign for it at port.
装核弹的货箱在码头该有人签收
Customs must have a database. Get me a name. Where’s Cabot?
海关定有记录 老卡在哪里?
No one knows. We’re checking the hospitals.
不知所踪 我们在查看各医院
Have you tried Memorial? He wouldn’t be there.
找过纪念医院?他不在那里
No, I mean… Is it still…
不 我是指医院没…
It’s Cathy’s hospital.
那是卡丝工作的医院
As far as I know it’s still there, but the phones are down.
医院没被炸毁 但电♥话♥失灵
All right. Can you keep checking? Thanks.
请你继续追查 麻烦你
They could have launched a cruise missile.
他们本可以发射巡航导弹
We don’t know that this is Russia. We don’t know it’s not.
不肯定是俄军所为但也许是
If they were sending us a message,
若他们要我们知难而退
they’d want us to know it was them.
那该会说这是他们做的
Except they could inspire the confusion we’re going through now.
除了他们想故弄玄虚 声东击西
Mr President, we’re uplinked.
总统先生 准备好通讯了
President Nemerov, there’s been a major nuclear event in the United States.
尼总统 美国发生严重核爆事件
Loss of life is severe.
死伤惨重
It was no accident. It was not an accident.
这绝不是意外这绝不是意外
We don’t yet know where it came from, we don’t…
我们还不知道核弹从哪儿来…
We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon. Rest assured…
我们还没确定核弹的来源…
We have not yet ascertained the source of this weapon.
我们还没确定核弹的来源
But rest assured those responsible will be dealt with most severely.
但可保证 我国定将严惩真凶
He’s fishing.
他在试探我们
Send our reply.
给他回复
Whoa, that was a little fast.
这么快有回应
“Please accept the deepest sympathies of the Russian people.”
请接受俄♥国♥人♥民♥最深切的慰问
“If it was deliberate, this is a crime without precedent.”
若是蓄意施袭 诚是空前的暴行
“What madman would do such a thing and for what purpose?”
是哪个疯子所为?目的何在?
“You must believe that Russia had nothing to do with this infamous act.”
敬请相信俄♥国♥与此暴行绝无关连
It’s canned. He prepared that in advance.
是预谋 他早有此着
President Nemerov, we’ve no reason to suspect Russian involvement…
尼总统 如今我们无理由怀疑
…at this time…
俄♥国♥与此事有关
…but we will protect ourselves from further aggression.
但我们会竭力自卫 免再受袭击
He thinks we did this.
他认为是我们做的
We must demonstrate the strength of our weapons.
我们必须显示军力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!