他就这样离开了 心里肯定有我不知道的难处
– I will go seek him. – I prithee do so.
-我去追他 -太好了
There’s matter in’t indeed if he be angry.
如果他生气了,那么他心中肯定有事
Villain, be sure thou prove my love a whore, be sure of it!
恶人,你必须证明我的爱人是一个淫♥妇♥
Give me the ocular proof,
你必须给我目击的证据
or, by the worth of mine eternal soul, thou hadst been better
否则凭着人类永生的灵魂起誓
have been born a dog than answer my waked wrath!
我的激起了的怒火将要喷射在你的身上 使你悔恨自己当初不曾投胎做一条狗!
Is’t come to this?
竟会到了这样的地步吗?
Make me to see’t, or at the least so prove it that
让我亲眼看见这种事实
the probation bear no hinge nor loop to hang a doubt on
或者至少给我无可置疑的切实的证据
or woe upon thy life!
不这样可不行 否则我要活活要你的命!
Never pray more, abandon all remorse.
你再不要祈祷吧 放弃一切恻隐之心
For nothing canst thou to damnation add greater than that.
因为你现在已经罪大恶极 没有什么可以使你在地狱里沉沦得更深的了
O monstrous world!
噢,多么奇怪的世界!
Take note, take note, o world!
记住,记住,噢,这个世界!
To be direct and honest is not safe.
做一个直率和老实的人是不安全的
By the world I think my wife be honest, and think she is not.
我想我的妻子是贞洁的 可是又疑心她不大贞洁
I think that thou art just, and think thou art not.
我想你是诚实的,可是又疑心你不大诚实
I’ll have some proof. Her name,
我一定要得到一些证据
that was as fresh as dian’s visage, is now begrimed and
她的名誉本来是像狄安娜的容颜一样皎洁的
black as mine own face.
现在已经染上污垢 像我自己的脸一样黝黑了
Would I were satisfied!
我能满意现在所知道的吗?
How satisfied, my lord?
怎样你才能满足呢,我的主帅?
Would you, the supervisor, grossly gape on?
您还是眼睁睁地当场看她被人奸♥污♥吗?
Behold her topped?
It is impossible you should see this.
你不可能看到这些的
Were they as prime as goats, as hot as monkey?
即使他们像山羊一样风♥骚♥ 猴子一样好色,豺狼一样贪淫
Give me a living reason she’s disloyal!
给我一个充分的理由,证明她已经失节
I lay with cassio lately, and being trouble with a raging
最近我曾经和凯西奥同过榻
tooth, I could not sleep.
我因为牙痛不能入睡
There are a kind of men so loose or should that in their sleeps
世上有一种人,他们的灵魂是不能保守秘密的
will mutter their affairs.
往往会在睡梦之中吐露他们的私事
One of this kind is cassio.
凯西奥也就是这一种人
In sleep I heard him say,
我听见他在梦寐中说
sweet desdemona, let us be wary, let us hid our loves.
“亲爱的苔丝狄蒙娜,我们须要小心 不要让别人窥破了我们的爱情!”
And then, sir, would he gripe and wring my hand, cry
于是,主帅,他就紧紧地捏住我的手
o sweet creature! Then kiss
嘴里喊,“啊,可爱的人儿!”
me hard as if he plucked up kisses by the roots that grew
然后狠狠地吻着我 好像那些吻是长在我的嘴唇上
upon my lips, laid his leg o’er my thigh, and sigh, and kiss
然后他又把他的脚搁在我的大腿上 叹一口气,亲一个吻
and then cry, cursed fate that gave thee to the moor!
喊一声“该死的命运,把你给了那摩尔人!”
I’ll tear her all to pieces!
我要把她撕成粉碎!
Tell me but this. Have you not sometimes seen a handkerchief
告诉我这一点:您有没有看见过
spotted with strawberries in your wife’s hand?
在尊夫人的手里有一方绣着草莓花样的手帕?
I gave her such a one.
我给过她这样一方手帕
Such a handkerchief, I’m sure it was your wife’s, did I today
就是这块手帕,我肯定是尊夫人的
see cassio wipe his face.
今天我看见凯西奥用来擦他的脸
If it be that
假如就是那一方手帕
if it be that, or any that was
假如就是那一方手帕 或者是其他她所用过的手帕
hers, it speaks against her with the other proofs.
那么又是一个对她不利的证据了
Now do I see ’tis true.
现在我相信这是真的了
O, that the slave had forty thousand lives!
啊,我但愿那家伙有四万条生命!
One is too poor, too week for my revenge!
单单让他死一次是发泄不了我的愤怒的
– Yet be content! – Blood, blood, blood!
-请不要生气! -血,血,血!
Patience, I say. Your mind may change.
忍♥耐点儿吧,也许您的意见会改变过来的
Never, lago. Like to the pontiac
决不,伊阿古
sea, whose icy current and compulsive course nev’r keeps
正像黑海的寒涛滚滚奔流 奔进马尔马拉海
retiring ebb, but keeps due on to the propontic and the
直冲达达尼尔海峡
hellespont.
永远不会后退一样
Even so my bloody thoughts,
我的风驰电掣的流血的思想
with violent pace, shall nev’r look back, nev’r ebb to humble
在复仇的目的没有充分达到以前 也决不会踟蹰回顾,化为绕指的柔情
love, till that a capable and wide revenge swallow them up.
苍天在上,我倘不能报复这奇耻大辱 誓不偷生人世
Witness that here lago doth give up the execution of
请为我作证,从现在起
his wit, hands, heart to wronged Othello’s service.
伊阿古愿意尽心竭力 为被欺的奥瑟罗效劳
Within these three days let me
在这三天以内
here thee say that cassio’s not alive.
让我听见你说凯西奥已经不在人世
My friend is dead. ’tis done at your request.
我的朋友的死已经决定了 因为这是您的意旨
But let her live.
可是放她活命吧
Damn her, lewd minx!
该死的淫♥妇♥!
O, damn her!
啊,咒死她!
Now art thou my lieutenant.
现在你是我的副将了
I am your own forever.
我永远是您的忠仆
Cassio! Cassio!
凯西奥!凯西奥!
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
This hand is moist, my lady.
这手很潮润呢,我的夫人
It hath felt no age nor known no sorrow.
它还没有感到老年的侵袭 也没有受过忧伤的损害
This argues fruitfulness and liberal heart. Hot, hot and most.
这一只手表明它的主人是胸襟宽大而心肠慷慨的
‘Tis a good hand, a frank one.
这么热,这么潮 这是一只好手,一只很慷慨的手
You may, indeed, say so for ’twas that hand that
您真的可以这样说
gave away my heart.
因为就是这一只手把我的心献给您的
A liberal hand.
一只慷慨的手
Come now, your promise.
来,您答应我的事怎么样啦?
– What promise, chuck? – Let cassio be received again.
-我答应你什么,乖乖? -让凯西奥官复原职呀
Lend me thy handkerchief.
把你的手帕借给我一用
I have it not about me.
我没有带在身边
– Not? – No, indeed, my lord.
-没带? -确实没带,我的夫君
That’s a fault. That handkerchief
那你可错了
did an egyptian to my mother give.
那方手帕是一个埃及女人送给我的母亲的
The worms were hallowed that did breed the silk.
它那一缕缕的丝线,也不是世间的凡蚕所吐
Then would to god that I had never seen’t.
帝啊,但愿我从来没有见过它!
Is’t lost? Is’t gone? Speak, is it out of the way?
它已经失去了吗?不见了吗? 说,它是不是已经丢了
It is not lost. But what an if it were?
它没有失去,可是要是失去了,那可怎么办呢?
How?
怎么?
I say it is not lost.
我说它没有失去
Fetch’t, let me see it!
见鬼,去把它拿来给我看
Why, so I can, but I will not now.
我可以去把它拿来,可是现在我不高兴
This is a trick to put me from my suit.
这是一个诡计,要想把我的要求赖了过去
Pray you let cassio be received again.
请您把凯西奥重新录用了吧
– The handkerchief! – I pray talking of cassio
-手帕! -请您还是跟我谈谈凯西奥的事情吧
the handkerchief!
手帕!
A man that all his time hath founded his good fortunes on your love,
他一向把自己的前途寄托在您的眷爱上
– shares dangers with you – the handkerchief!
-又跟着您同甘共苦,历尽艰 -手帕!
Come, come, you’ll never meet a more sufficient man.
好了,好了,你再也不会碰到这样有能力的人了
Away. Away! Away!
走开,走开,走开!
Cassio, this handkerchief. Whose is it?
啊,凯西奥!这手帕是谁的?
I found it here. I like the work well.
我在这里找到的,我喜欢它的做工
‘Tis very good! Shall I see you soon at night?
确实不错,今晚我能很快见到你吗?
I will see you soon, bianca.
我很快会去见你的,比恩卡
– Come, lieutenant. – Cassio, handkerchief.
-来这边,副将 -凯西奥,这手帕怎么处理
Take it. Have it copied thee made for it.
先留下,然后照样仿制一个
Tell you yet once more,
再一次告诉你
importune desdemona to put you in your place again.
对苔丝狄蒙娜求情,让她为你官复原职出出力
Sure there’s some wonder in this handkerchief.
这手帕一定有些不可思议的魔力
‘Tis a year or two shows us a man.
好的男人一两年里头也难得碰见一个
They’re all but stomachs, and we all but food. Cassio!
-男人是一张胃,我们是一块肉 -凯西奥!(伊阿古说)
They eat us hungerly, and when they’re full, they belch us.
他们贪馋地把我们吞下去 吃饱了,就把我们呕出来
How now, good cassio? What’s the news with you?
啊,好凯西奥!您有什么见教?
What trumpet is that same? Something from venice.
-那喇叭声意味着什么 -可能有来自威尼斯的人
My noble lord, whilest you were here, overwhelmed with
我尊敬的主帅,凯西奥曾经到这儿来过
your grief, cassio came hither. I shifted him aways, bade him
我推说您不省人事是因为一时不舒服 把他打发走了
anon return, and here speak with me.
叫他过一会儿再来跟我谈谈
Mark the fleers, the gibes,
您只要找一处所在躲一躲
and notable scorns that dwell in every region of his face.
就可以看见他满脸得意忘形,冷嘲热讽的神
For I will make him tell the tale anew,
因为此时我正要他再一次述说他的故事呢
where, how, how oft, how long ago, and when he hath
在什么地方,使的什么手段,多久一次 从什么时候开始的
and is again to cope your wife.
什么时候又一次和你妻子幽会
I say, but mark his gesture.
您留心一下他那副表情
Marry patience, or I shall say you’re all in all in spleen,
可是不要气恼,否则我就要说您一味意气用事
and nothing of a man. Dost thou hear, lago?
-一点没有大丈夫的气概啦 -听得到我说话吗,伊阿古?
I will be found most cunning in my patience.
你会发现我是多么的有耐心
But – dost thou hear? – most bloody.
但是-你真听到了这些?-真是混♥蛋♥
– How do you know, lieutenant? – Lago.
-怎么样了,副将 -伊阿古

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!