我必须说话
My mistress here lies murdered in her bed.
我的夫人在这儿床上给人谋杀了
Heaven forfend!
上天都不会容忍♥的事!
Nay, stare not, masters.
各位不必惊慌
It is true indeed.
这事情是真的
Villainy, villainy, villainy!
简直是犯罪,犯罪,犯罪!
I think upon it, I think I smell it.
我在想这件事,我可以嗅到它
O villainy! I thought so then.
啊,犯罪!我认为就是这样
I’ll kill myself for grief.
我会为了这桩不幸杀了自己
What, are you mad?
什么,你疯了?
Good gentlemen!
善良的先生们!
I’ll charge you get your home.
我命令你回去
Let me have leave to speak.
让我说两句
It is proper I obey him, but not now.
我服从他是应该的,可是现在不行
Perchance, lago, I will never go home.
也许,我再也不回去了,伊阿古
Nay, lay thee down and roar, for thou hast killed the sweetest
嘿,把你放进熊熊烈火中 因为你杀死了美丽的人
innocent that ever did lift up eye.
无辜永远不会抬起它的眼睛瞧你
O, she was foul!
啊,她是个蠢蛋!
Lago knows that she with cassio hath the act of shame
伊阿古知道她和凯西奥斯通
a thousand times committed.
犯下了上千次无♥耻♥的罪恶
O heaven!
啊,上帝啊!
Cassio confessed it, and she did gratify his amorous works
凯西奥承认了
with that handkerchief!
而她也以那块手帕表达了她的情意 让他十分的高兴
Handkerchief!
手帕!
– ‘Twill out, ’twill out! – Hold your peace.
-真♥相♥就要出来了,就要出来了 -安静点
I peace? No! I will speak as liberal as the north!
要我闭嘴?我要自♥由♥地说出真♥相♥!
Be wise.
放聪明点
Heaven! A man, devil did them all, all, all!
上帝啊!阿门,魔鬼控制了他们 控制所有人,所有人,所有人!
I shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
我真对自己感到羞耻 可是我还是会说
Oh, thou dull moor, that handkerchief thou speaks of
哦,你这个愚蠢的摩尔人
i found by fortune, and did give my husband
你说的那块手帕是我偶然捡到的 然后我给了我的丈夫
she was chaste, she loved thee.
她是清白的,她爱你
She loved thee.
她爱你
Othello, did you and he consent in cassio’s death?
奥赛罗,是你和他合谋去杀凯西奥的吧?
Ay.
是的
Dear general, I never gave you cause.
尊敬的将军,我从来不曾得罪过您
Othello, your power and your command is taken off,
奥赛罗,你的权力和指挥官的位置被剥夺了
and cassio rules in cyprus.
凯西奥将掌管塞浦路斯
Be not afraid though you do see me weaponed.
不要害怕,尽管你看我还有武器
Here is my journey’s end.
我的旅程结束了
Here is my butt, the very seamark of my utmost sail.
这就是我最后的旅程 我的航行接近尾声
Will you, I pray, demand that demi-devil why he hath thus
你能为我祷告吗?
ensnared my soul and body?
帮我问一下魔鬼为什么要腐蚀我的灵魂 为什么要陷害我的身躯?
Demand me nothing.
什么都不能要求我,我不会答应你的
What you know, you know.
你知道你知道的
Are there no stones in heaven but what serves for the thunder?
天堂有没有抵挡电闪雷鸣的石头?
I pray you, when you shall these unlucky deeds relate,
我会为你祷告 当把这些不幸的事情关联起来的时候
speak of me as I am.
像我那样说我
Nothing extenuate, nor set down aught in malice.
没什么可减轻我的罪恶 任何事情也减轻不了
Then must you speak of one that loved not wisely, but too well.
那么,你会谈起一个人爱得不明智 但是爱得太深了
Of one not easily jealous, but being wrought,
谈起一个人不轻易地嫉妒 可是确实是形成了嫉妒
perplexed in the extreme, of one whose hand like the
极大的困惑 一个有着和土著印第安人一样的手的人
base indian, threw a pearl away richer than all his tribe.
比他的族人都要富裕的人 居然扔掉了珍贵的珠宝
Set you down this.
把这个记下来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!