你要寻找一些机会去激怒他
other course you please.
用你自己能用的方式
Well
好的
sir, he’s rash and very sudden
朋友,他是个性情暴躁、易于发怒的人
in choler, and haply may strike at you.
也许会向你动武
Provoke him that he may,
即使他不动武,你也要激动他和你打起架来
for even out of that will I cause these of cyprus to mutiny
因为借着这一个理由 我就可以在塞浦路斯人中间煽起一场暴♥动♥
and the displanting of cassio. Lieutenant cassio!
这样就可以令凯西奥被解职 凯西奥上尉!
Lago, I’ll say, you like me well, lago?
伊阿古,我要问一下,你喜欢我的吧 是吗,伊阿古?
In the sincerity of love and friendship.
完全真诚的爱和友谊
Come, lieutenant, a stoup of wine!
过来,上尉,来喝两杯 我还有一杯酒
Here a brace of gallants that
这里有两个勇敢的军士
fain have a measure to the health of black Othello.
想要为黑皮肤的奥赛罗将军喝两杯
Not tonight, good lago.
今晚不行,好伊阿古
I have very poor and unhappy brains for drinking.
我一喝酒就犯糊涂
Oh, just one cup.
噢,就一杯
I must to the watch.
我必须要去巡视了
Not this hour, lieutenant, ’tis not yet ten o’ th’ clock.
还没到时候呢,上尉 还没到10点
Our general cast us thus early for the love of his desdemona.
咱们主帅因为舍不得他的新夫人
He hath not yet made wanton the night with her
他还没有跟真正销魂过呢
and she is sport for jove.
而她这个人,任是天神见了也要动心的
She’s a most exquisite lady.
她是最优美的女人
And full of game, I’ll warrant.
我可以担♥保♥她迷男人的一套功夫可好着呢
What an eye she has to provocation.
她的眼睛多么迷人! 简直在向人挑战
I object, I think right modest.
我不这样认为 一双动人的眼睛,却有端庄贞静的神气
Well, happiness to their sheets. Another cup, I’ll drink for you.
好,愿他们被窝里快乐! 另一杯酒,我为你喝
I have drunk two cups and I don’t dare not to task
我已经喝了两杯了
my weakness with any more.
我可不敢再想向我的脆弱挑战了
My man, ’tis a night of revels.
我的兄弟,今晚是狂欢的夜晚
I’ll do’t, but it dislikes me.
我知道,我会尽情狂欢 但是,这不太适合我
If it were now to die, ’twere now to be most happy,
如果现在死去,将会是极大的快乐
for I fear my soul hath her content
我怕我的灵魂使她如此的满足
so absolute that not another comfort like to this
以至于没有任何其他的抚慰来相比较 从而使最后的结局变得未知
succeeds in unknown fate. Ah, brothers on call tonight!
啊,兄弟们今晚随时准备狂欢啊!
God, an excellent song!
天呀,真是一支很棒的歌♥!
I learned it in england, where
这一支歌♥是我在英国学来的
indeed they are most potent in potting.
英国人确实是勇猛而酒量也很大
Your dane, your german,
什么丹麦人、德国人
and your swag-bellied hollander – drink, ho! –
大肚子的荷兰人 -酒给上来!-
are nothing to your english.
比起英国人来都算不了什么
Is your englishman so exquisite in his drinking?
英国人果然这样善于喝酒吗?
He drinks you with facility you dane dead drunk,
嘿,他会不动声色地把丹麦人灌得烂醉如泥
he sweats not to overthrow your almain,
面不流汗地把德国人灌得不省人事
he gives your hollander a vomit ere the next pottle can be filled.
还没有倒满下一杯 那荷兰人已经呕吐狼藉了
To the health of our general!
祝我们的主帅健康!
I am for it, lieutenant, and I’ll do you justice.
赞成,副将,您喝我也喝
Good faith, a little one, not past a pint, as I’m a soldier.
很好的信仰,虽然我是小人物 可也不只喝一品脱呀,因为我是个军人
Well, god above all and there be souls must be saved,
好吧,上帝在我们头上注视着我们 这里有些灵魂肯定会被拯救
and there be souls must not be saved.
而有些则不会
It’s true, good lieutenant.
对的,好副将
For mine own part, no offense
讲到我自己 我并没有冒犯我们主帅
to the general, nor any man of quality, I hope to be saved.
或是无论哪一位大人物的意思 我是希望能够得救的
Ay, but, by your leave, not before me.
嗯,可是,对不起,你不能比我先得救
Do not think, gentlemen, I am drunk.
先生们,不要以为我喝醉了
This is my ancient, my right hand, this is my left.
这是我的旗官,这是我的右手 这是我的左手
I am not drunk now. I can stand well enough, and
我并没有醉,我站得很稳
i speak well enough.
我说话也很清楚
Excellent well!
相当清楚!
Very well. You must not think then that I am drunk.
很好,你肯定不认为我醉了
Zounds, you rogue, you rascal!
畜生,你个叫花子,你个流氓!
What noise is this?
什么声音?
A knave teach me my duty?
一个混♥蛋♥竟敢教训起我来?
What’s the matter, lieutenant?
发生什么事了,副将?
I’ll beat the knave into a twiggen bottle.
我要把这混♥蛋♥打进一只瓶子里去
Away, I say.
快走,听我的
Go out and cry a mutiny!
出去,然后大声嚎暴♥动♥!!
Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny! Mutiny!
暴♥动♥!暴♥动♥!暴♥动♥! 暴♥动♥!暴♥动♥!暴♥动♥!
Stop, lieutenant!
住手,副将!
Hold this shame forever!
你的脸要从此丢尽啦!
Have you forgot all place of sense and duty?
你忘记职责和道理了吗?
Hold the rage!
不要再发怒了!
Hold, gentlemen!
住手,先生们!
You’re ordered above. Yeah, move, come on!
你被命令上来 是的,行动起来,快点!
Why, sir, the generals!
为什么,朋友,将军们!
Silence that dreadful bell!
那钟声带来的可怕的寂静啊!
Who began this? Lago.
谁开始的,伊阿古?
I do not know.
我不清楚
Friends all, but now, even now, in quarter and terms like
刚才还是好好的朋友,即使是现在也是
bride and groom devesting them for bed,
像正在宽衣解带的新夫妇一般相亲相爱
but now swords out and tilting one at other’s breasts.
可是现在,大家竟然拔出剑来 向彼此的胸前直刺过去
Worthy montano, what’s the matter
尊贵的蒙太诺,发生了什么事
that you unlace your reputation thus and spend your
您有很好的名声
rich opinion for the name of a night-brawler?
为什么您会这样自贬身价 牺牲您的宝贵的名誉
Your officer, lago, can inform you.
尊敬的长官,伊阿古,可以告诉你一切
Fortunate. Town of war to manage private and domestic quarrel?
真是幸运啊,一个刚经历过战争的城市 却为了私人恩怨而变得吵闹
In night, and on the court and guard of safety?
还在今晚,在全岛的治安所系之处?
Lago, who began’t?
伊阿古,告诉我谁开始挑衅的?
Thou dost deliver more or less than truth, thou art no soldier.
你要是意存偏袒,或是同僚相护 所说的话和事实不尽符合,你就不是个军人
I had rather have this tongue cut from my mouth than it should
我宁愿割下自己的舌头
do offense to michael cassio.
也不愿让它说迈克尔·凯西奥的坏话
Sir, men in rage strike those that wish them best,
长官,一个人在愤怒之中 就是好朋友也会翻脸不认
yet surely cassio I believe received from him that fled
可是我相信凯西奥 一定从那逃走的家伙手里受到什么奇耻大辱
some strange dignity, which patience could not pass.
使他变得没有耐心
I know, lago, the honesty and love doth mince this matter,
伊阿古,我知道你的忠实和义气
making it light to cassio.
你把这件事情轻描淡写 替凯西奥减轻他的罪名
Cassio, I love thee, but never more be officer of mine.
凯西奥,你是我的好朋友 可是从此以后,你不是我的部属了
Look if my gentle love be not raised up.
瞧!我的温柔的爱人也给你们吵醒了
I’ll make thee an example.
我要拿你做一个榜样
What, are you hurt, lieutenant? Ay, past all surgery.
-什么!副将,你受伤了吗? -嗯,我的伤是无药可救的了
Marry, heaven forbid!
嗳哟,上天保佑没有这样的事
Reputation, reputation, reputation!
名誉,名誉,名誉!
O, I have lost my reputation!
啊,我的名誉已经一败涂地了!
I have lost the immortal part of myself,
我已经失去我的生命中不死的一部分
and what remains is bestial.
留下来的也就跟畜生没有分别了
My reputation, lago, my reputation.
我的名誉,伊阿古,我的名誉!
Reputation oft got without merit and lost without deserving.
得到名誉的人未必有什么功德 失去它的人也未必有什么过失
I tell you what you shall do.
我告诉你怎么做
Our general’s wife is now the general.
我们主帅的夫人现在是我们真正的主帅
Confess yourself freely to her.
你只要在她面前坦白忏悔
Desdemona is of so free, so kind, so blessed a disposition
苔丝狄蒙娜的性情是那么慷慨仁慈 那么体贴人心
she holds it a vice in her goodness not to do more than
人家请她出十分力
she is requested.
她要是没有出到十二分 就觉得好像对不起人似的
Farewell, lieutenant.
再见,副将
Roderigo.
罗德利哥
My money is almost spent,
我的钱差不多花光了
i have been tonight exceedingly well cudgeled.
今夜我还挨了一顿痛打
And I think the issue will be,
我倒是认为事情会发展为..
i shall have so much experience for my pains, and so, with
我想这番教训, 大概就是我费去不少辛苦换来的代价了
no money at all, and a little more wit, return again to venice.
现在我的钱囊已经空空如也 我的头脑里总算增加了一点智慧
How poor are they that have not patience!
没有耐性的人是多么可怜!
Does not go well?
什么伤口不是慢慢地平复起来的?
Cassio has beaten thee, and thou by that small hurt hath
凯西奥固然把你打了一顿
cashiered cassio.
可是你受了一点小小的痛苦 已经使凯西奥把官职都丢了
Content thyself awhile.
你就满足吧
For whiles this honest fool plies desdemona to repair
因为当这个老实的呆子 恳求苔丝狄蒙娜帮他官复原职
his fortune, and she for him pleads strongly to the moor.
当她竭力在那摩尔人面前替他说情的时候
Io, by how much she strives
瞧,当她竭力为凯西奥说好话的时候
to do him good, she shall undo her credit with the moor.
她正在逐步地失去这个摩尔人的信任
So will I turn her virtue into pitch, and out of her own
那么我就利用她的好心肠 给她的品德抹黑
goodness make the net that shall enmesh them all.
让他们一个个都落进了我的罗网之中
Do not doubt, cassio.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!