Nothing serious?
不严重吧?
Nothing serious.
不严重
You open the package? Rule 3… Never open the package.
你开过包裹吗? 规则三: 绝不看包裹
Ha! I like that. Rules.
我喜欢 守规矩
You can’t get anything done in the world without rules.
没有规矩 万事行不通
You’re a foreigner,right? This is a nice little thing you’ve got going for yourself here.
你是外国人吧? 你这小买♥♥卖♥♥做得很出色
High class,good reputation.
高级 声誉卓著
I didn’t get your name. Rule 2…No names.
还不知道你的大名 规则二: 不提姓名
Of course.
当然
You don’t count it?
你不数一数?
Why? Should I?
为什么? 需要吗?
That concludes the deal.
交易完成
You know,I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind transporting something for me.
我在想…你能不能帮我送个东西?
That’s what you do,right? You deliver,no questions asked.
这是你的工作吧? 只负责送 不提问题
Why not?
送东西没问题
Weight?
重量?
Oh,maybe a kilo. Destination?
可能有一公斤 目的地?
Grenoble,306 Rue du Lac…a mister…
葛诺柏市 拉克路306号♥ 一位先生叫…
Oh,right. I forgot. Rule 2.
噢 差点忘记 规则二
I like him.
我喜欢他
What the fuck?!
搞什么…?
Where is he?
他在哪?
You’re like dog shit! You’re everywhere.
出来 你真是阴魂不散
I know,you wanna pee. All you wanna do is pee.
又要上厕所? 有完没完?
Frank,you stupid shit.
法兰克 你这猪头
I ask the questions. You answer the questions.
我问问题 你负责回答
No long speeches. Just keep it simple. Got it?
简单扼要 不要废话 懂吗?
Who are you? My name is Lai. I come from Chi…
你是谁? 我姓赖 来自…
I ask the questions.You answer the questions.Nothing more. Nothing less.
我问你答 不必多说 不能少说
You want to try again?
想再试一次吗?
What kind of shit am I in? Deep shit.
我惹上了什么麻烦? 大♥麻♥烦
Very deep shit. Those guys… Sorry! I won’t say any…
超级大 他们…对不起 我不再废话…
Where are you going? To bed.
你去哪里? 睡觉
I can’t think straight when I’m tired.
一累我就头昏脑胀
After a good night’s sleep I always see things better.
睡好觉 问题就能迎刃而解
Can I leave? Be my guest.
我可以走了吗? 请便
are you comfortable?
舒服吗?
Save your strength.
省点力气吧
Just tell me,who did this?
跟我说 谁干的?
The transporter. The transporter’s dead.
送快递的 送快递的死了
He’s not.
他没死
Believe me.
相信我
I believe you.
我相信你
And the police? They were here?
警♥察♥呢? 来过吗?
You told them nothing,right? Right.
你没跟他们说什么吧? 没有
Of course…
当然
you couldn’t talk.
你不能说出去
I didn’t know if you like coffee or tea,so I made both.
不知道你喜欢茶还是咖啡 所以两种都准备了
I hope you like,uh…”Ma-de-leine.”
希望你喜欢…玛德琳蛋糕
Try one.
吃吃看
Careful. It’s hot.
小心 很烫
Good?
好吃吗?
Let me.
我来
I like it quiet in the morning. Yes. Quiet in the morning.
我喜欢宁静的早晨 宁静的早晨 我也喜欢
Me,too. Me,too. I’m the same way. I like very quiet.
跟你一样 我喜欢一片宁静
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you looking for milk?
找牛奶吗?
There’s milk at the door. Stay,stay. I’ll go.
门口有牛奶 你坐 我去拿
And you are? The new cook.
你是? 新厨师
Is monsieur Frank in?
法兰克先生在吗?
Is your invitation for coffee still open? Sure,come on.Please,sit.
喝咖啡的邀请还有效吗? 当然 请进 坐
Madeleine? Homemade?
玛德琳蛋糕? 自己做的?
Yes. I’ll bring some more.
对 我再去拿
My mother used to make fresh madeleines every morning.
我妈妈以前天天早上亲手做
I smell them and my whole childhood comes back in one big flood…
这味道让我想起小时候
like Proust. You ever read Proust,monsieur Frank? No.
就像普鲁斯特 你读过吗? 没有
Ah. He’s fantastic. Memory like a steel trap.
写得很棒 回忆历历在目
He would have been a great cop. A real detail man.
他很适合当警♥察♥ 观察力超强
Milk? Please. Mmm.
加牛奶吗? 要的
Thank you. Ahh.
谢谢
I used to have a memory like Proust. Like a filing cabinet up there.
以前我的记忆力不输普鲁斯特 脑袋像个资料库
I would see something and remember it like that.
轻易就过目不忘
Like,license plates. I could see a plate and it was printed in my head.
比如…车牌号♥码 看过就烙印在脑海里
Now I need all the help I can get remembering whose plate goes with whose car.
现在不查资料 就弄不清楚谁的车牌几号♥
Like,uh,this one.
好比…这一块
It’s mine. Ah,memories.
它是我的 过去式了
Where’s the rest of the car? I was hoping you could tell me.
车子的其他部份哪去了? 我正等着你告诉我呢
It was stolen. Stolen? I went down to Frejus to pick up a few things.
被偷了 被偷? 我到菲宿港买♥♥点东西
When I came out of the market,it was…
从市场出来 它就…
Gone. Did you report it?
不翼而飞? 你报过案吗?
It’s the first on my list of things to do today.
准备今天一早去报案
It’s a long walk from Frejus. How did you get home?
菲宿离这很远 怎么回来的?
Well…I brought him.
我载他回来的
I saw him walking along the dark road.
我看他走在黑漆漆的路上
Mm,a risky thing. Picking up a stranger on a dark road.
黑暗中载陌生人很危险
He had a kind face.
他的脸不像坏人
I didn’t see a car outside. It’s in the garage.
我没看到外面有车子 在车♥库♥里
May I see it?
我可以看看吗?
Pretty nice car for a cook.
厨师开这种车真奢侈
Some people have a problem with the Germans.
有些人不喜欢德国人
They’re too aggressive. They take up the best beaches in summer.
太招摇了 夏天占据整座沙滩
They can’t cook worth a damn.
饮食品味令人不敢恭维
I say anyone who makes such great cars can’t be all bad.
但我说做得出这种好车的民族 不可能一无可取
I would say your intuition worked out very well for monsieur Frank,mademoiselle.
你对法兰克的直觉很准
Worked out for both of us.
我们是相看两不厌
My intuition says this is probably a good time for me to go file my report.
我的直觉告诉我该回去写报告
Where’s the rest of my car? Oh,yes.I almost forgot.
我车子的其他部份呢? 差点忘了
It was blown to pieces at a rest stop.
在休息站炸得粉碎
What’s left of it is down at the lab.
残骸在局里的化验室
They’re trying to separate what was left of the 2 cops in the trunk from the rest of it.
他们正努力将两名警♥察♥的尸块 从残骸里挑出来
But,uh,you wouldn’t know anything about that?
算了 反正你不知情
Sorry to interrupt.
打扰了
Thank you for the coffee and the memories. Come back any time.
多谢你的咖啡和记忆 欢迎随时再来
Would you mind walking me?
可以陪我走走吗?
You have always been very quiet about your business,monsieur Frank.
你做事一向不张扬 法兰克
I appreciate that. Less work for mother.
感谢你为局里省掉很多麻烦
But this business at the rest stop. That is not very quiet.
但休息站的事太嚣张了 除了车子被偷之外
I don’t suppose you would like to tell me something besides a stolen car story?
你不能透露点别的吗?
If I had one I would.
如果知道 我一定告诉你
Well,may I suggest that when the 2 of you show up in my office after lunch…
午饭后麻烦两位到局里走一趟
you do have one. A better one than you currently have.
希望到时你能谈点别的 换个比较有内容的版本
You are the one he wants to see…not me!
他是来找你的 不是我
Quiet! Please,I have to think. You were supposed to think last night.
安静 我得仔细想想 昨晚你就该先想清楚
Yeah,well,last night I had nightmares…
是啊 可是我昨晚恶梦连连
about a girl who came into my nice,quiet life screwed it all up.
一个女孩闯进我的宁静生活 搞得我不得安宁
Everything she touched broke and every move she made turned into a catastrophe.
她碰过的东西不是坏就是毁
OK. Sorry.
好啦 对不起
I’m still wondering if I want to know everything or nothing about you.
我不知道该徹底了解你 还是该保持一无所知
What? The quiet.
怎么啦? 好安静
I thought you liked quiet.
你不是喜欢安静吗?
Yeah,not this quiet.
静得出奇
You OK?
你还好吧?
No! Good. Let’s go.
不好 很好 走吧
Go! Go! Go!

No,don’t stay there!
不要待在那里
Come on,give me your hand!
手给我
Come on,get in! Get in!
快 进去 进去
Get in!
进去
Lai,look! Come on,you wanna die?!
赖 快点 你不想活啦?
Calm down,OK? Don’t worry. You OK?
冷静点好吗? 不用担心 你还好吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!