好美
So beautiful.
我们现在体温一样了
We’re the same temperature now.
贝拉
Hey, Bella,
你现在比我强壮得多
you’re a lot stronger than I am right now.
轮到你要小心 别伤到我了
It’s your turn not to break me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
蕾妮斯梅
Renesmee.
她很不可思议
She’s incredible.
她在哪儿 我想看看她
Where is she? I have to see her.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
你得先抑制住干渴
You need to get your thirst under control.
你需要去捕猎
Yeah, you’ll need to hunt.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
听见什么了
What do you hear?
贝拉 别去
Bella, don’t!
贝拉 停下
Bella, stop!
对不起 我没想到
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize
这么偏僻的地方也会有人
there’d be people this far from the trails.
我得离开这儿
I have to get outta here.
好的 我帮你
Okay, I can help you.
或者压根不用
Or not.
实在佩服
Well, I’m amazed.
你在捕猎中避开人血
You ran away from human blood mid-hunt.
成年吸血鬼都不一定能做到
Even mature vampires have problems with that.
你还在这儿
You’re still here.
你也是
So are you.
没想到你看起来 这么本色
I didn’t expect you to seem so… you
除了眼睛比较吓人
Except for the creepy eyes.
我暂时要和你保持距离
I would keep my distance for now.
为了宝宝安全起见 先看看你怎么对我
It’s safer for the baby to see how you do with me first.
你什么时候开始关心蕾妮斯梅了
Since when do you care about Renesmee?
来吧
All right.
闻闻看
Take a whiff.
我闻到大家说的味道了
Well, I can see what everyone’s been talking about.
雅各 你真的很臭
Jake, you really do stink.
你们两个
You guys
真是天作之合
really look great together.
去看看我们的女儿吧
Want to come meet our daughter?
欢迎加入
Welcome to the family.
你看上去真棒 贝拉
You look amazing, Bella.
有人等着见你呢
Someone’s been waiting to meet you.
罗斯
Rose.
好美
Beautiful.
那是什么
What was that?
她在向你展示 她对你的最初记忆
She showed you the first memory she has of you.
怎么做到的
Showed me? How?
就像我的读心术
How do I hear thoughts?
就像爱丽丝能看到未来一样
How does Alice see the future?
这是天生的
She’s gifted.
我只离开了两天
I’ve only been out for two days?
她成长速度很惊人
Her growth rate is unprecedented.
好了 今天的尝试到此为止吧
All right. That’s enough experimenting for one day.
雅各布
Jacob.
她做得很好
She’s doing great.
是啊 不过还是慢慢来吧
Yeah. Let’s not push it though.
你怎么回事
What’s your problem?
告诉她吧 雅各布
Do tell her, Jacob.
这下有好戏看了
This should be good.
等一下
Hold on a second.
贝拉
Bella.
这是狼族的事
Look, it’s a wolf thing.
什么狼族的事
What’s a wolf thing?
你知道 这不是我们能控制的
You know we have no control over it.
和谁发生 也不是我们能选择的
We can’t choose who it happens with.
不是你想的那样 贝拉 我发誓
And it doesn’t mean what you think, Bella. I promise.
把蕾妮斯梅抱出去
Take Renesmee out of the room.
爱德华 别碰我
Edward, don’t touch me right now.
我不想伤到你
I don’t want to hurt you.
你居然烙印我的女儿
You imprinted on my daughter?
这不是我选择的
It wasn’t my choice!
她还这么小
She’s a baby!
不是你想的那样
It’s not like that.
不然爱德华还能放过我吗
You think Edward would let me live if it was?
我还在犹豫呢
I’m still debating it.
我就抱了她一次
I’ve held her once!
就一次 雅各布
One time, Jacob!
你就觉得可以凭你的白♥痴♥狼族誓言
And already you think that you have some moronic
把她占为己有了吗
wolfy claim on her?
她是我的
She’s mine!
没事 里尔
It’s fine, Leah.
你给我离她远点
You’re gonna stay away from her.
你知道我做不到
You know I can’t do that.
快阻止她 爱德华
Stop her, Edward.
他说了没事的
He said it’s fine.
她真厉害 是吧
She’s amazing, right?
你还记得三天前 你有多想要我陪着吗
Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago?
都过去了是吗
That’s gone now, right?
早就过去了
Long gone.
因为是她
Because it was her.
从一开始 是尼斯想要我陪伴
From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there.
尼斯
Nessie?
你还用尼斯湖水怪的名字给我女儿取昵称
You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?
赛思 你没事吧
Seth, are you okay?
赛思 对不起
Seth, I’m sorry.
他没事
He’ll be all right.
贝拉
Bella,
你是最懂我的人
you know me better than anyone.
我只想让尼斯…
All I want is for Ness…
让蕾妮斯梅 平安快乐
Renesmee to be safe. Happy.
之前 一切都是错的
Look, nothing ever made sense before.
你和我 所有的一切
You. Me. Any of it.
现在我明白了 这就是原因
And now I understand why. This was the reason.
终于来了
Finally.
给我抱抱
My turn.
她睡哪里
Where does she sleep?
我怀里 要么就爱德华或者埃斯梅怀里
In my arms, or Edward’s or Esme’s.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我的年龄三天前就固定了
I stopped aging three days ago.
那我们也要庆祝 你就认了吧
Well, we’re celebrating anyway. So suck it up.
我还是讨厌惊喜 这点没变
I still hate surprises. That hasn’t changed.
这一个你肯定喜欢
You’ll love this one.
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
我们觉得你们俩可能需要一点私人空间
We thought you guys might like a place of your own.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得太棒了
I think it’s perfect.
进去看看
Go inside.
玩得开心
Have fun.
这是蕾妮斯梅的房♥间
This will be Renesmee’s room.
衣橱
Closet.
爱丽丝给你添置的
Alice stocked it for you.
显然
Clearly.
这是我们的房♥间
This is our room.
吸血鬼又不睡觉
Vampires don’t sleep.
不是用来睡觉的
It’s not intended for sleep.
你之前还真是节制
You really were holding back before.
我会永远欲求不满的
I’m never gonna get enough of this.
我们不会疲惫
We don’t get tired.
不用休息 不用喘气 也不用进食
We don’t have to rest or catch our breath or eat.
我是说
I mean,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!