她生我时难产而死
who died giving birth to me.
我的婶婶休伊伦
My aunt Huilen
把我带大 视如己出
raised me as her own.
我让她得以永生
I made her immortal.
你多大了
How old are you?
150岁
150 years.
你几岁成年的
At what age did you reach maturity?
我7岁那年就成年了
I became full-grown seven years after my birth.
之后就再没长过
I have not changed since then.
你的饮食呢
And your diet?
血液
Blood,
或是人类食物
human food.
两种都可以
I can survive on either.
这些孩子其实和我们很像
These children are much like us.
尽管如此 卡伦一家和狼人结盟
Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves.
而狼人是我们的天敌
Our natural enemies.
我亲爱的各位
Dear ones,
这里没有危险
there is no danger here.
我们今日无须开战
We will not fight today.
意外之喜
Such a prize.
我们大老远跑来 就等着这一刻出击
We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack.
今天不行
Not today.
你们都是傻瓜
You’re all fools!
沃尔图里家族也许会离去
The Volturi might be gone,
但今天发生的事
but they will never forgive
他们永远不会释怀
what happened here.
你们一家真幸福
You have a beautiful family.
她会和我们在一起很久 是吧
She’s gonna be around for a long time, isn’t she?
是啊 很久
A very long time.
有你在她身边 我很欣慰
I’m glad she has you.
要我叫你岳父吗
So should I start calling you “Dad”?
不必
No.
是啊 我们大家都会在一起
Yeah. We’re all gonna be together now.
我要给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
什么
What?
我是爱德华·卡伦
I’m Edward Cullen.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我一直在练习
Been practicing.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
我对你的爱 无人能及
Nobody’s ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
除了我
There’s one exception.
能再让我看一遍吗
Will you show me again?
我们有的是时间
We’ve got a lotta time.
永远
Forever.
永远
Forever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!