我们怎么停得下来
how are we gonna stop?
罗莎莉和埃美特最夸张 整整十年
Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade
我们都受不了待在离他们五英里的范围内
before we could stand to be within five miles of them.
我们会有过之而无不及的
I think we might be worse.
绝对会
Definitely worse.
这么快就完事了
Done already?
蕾妮斯梅在哪
Where’s Renesmee?
金发女抱着呢
Blondie stole her.
搞坏了不少家具吧
Break a lot of stuff?
埃美特 别说了
Emmett. No.
是查理吗
Is that Charlie?
他一天打两通电♥话♥
He’s been calling twice a day.
他最近可不大好过
He’s in pretty rough shape.
我们最后或许只能告诉他 你没挺过来
Eventually, we’ll have to tell him you didn’t make it.
他会悲痛一段时间 贝拉
He needs to mourn, Bella.
好 明天再说吧
Okay. We’ll do it tomorrow.
我会想念这地方的
I’m gonna miss this place.
我们会回来的 一直都是
We’ll come back. We always do.
等等
Wait.
没人说过要离开
Nobody said anything about leaving.
一旦人们相信贝拉死了
Once people believe Bella’s dead,
我们就不能冒险让人看到她
we can’t risk anyone seeing her.
所以你们就一走了之吗
So you just disappear?
雅各布 我们别无选择
Jacob, we don’t have another choice.
有消息了吗
You heard anything?
查理
Charlie,
贝拉…
Bella is…
不 不可能
No, she’s not.
不不不 我是说 她没事
No, no, no, I mean, she’s fine.
她回来了
She’s back home and
她好多了
she’s feeling better.
你怎么不早说 那好极了
Why didn’t you say so? That’s great.
等等
Wait.
你得先看看一个东西
There’s something you need to see first.
我要去看贝拉
I need to see Bella.
为了贝拉能好起来 她必须
Look, in order for Bella to get better, she had to
改变一下
change.
改变 什么意思
What do you mean, “Change”?
管不了那么多了
Here goes nothing.
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你生活的世界 远不像你想的那样
You don’t live in the world you think you do.
雅各布 把衣服穿上
Jacob, put your clothes on.
看起来可能很奇怪
Now, this may seem strange.
非常奇怪
Really strange.
但天下之大无奇不有 相信我
But stranger things happen every day. Trust me.
天哪
Holy shit!
我解决了一个问题
Look, I solved a problem.
你们都要走了
You were leaving.
我还能怎么做
What did you expect me to do?
你不知道你让查理身陷怎样的危险
You don’t realize the danger you’ve put him in.
沃尔图里家族会杀了所有知情的人
The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us.
不 我没说你怎么变的 只说了我自己
No, I didn’t tell him about you. Just me.
我只说 你和以前不一样了
I only said you were different.
还说我们领养了一个外甥女做女儿
And that we have a niece who we adopted.
说真的 雅各 他不会就这样信了的
I mean, seriously, Jake, he’s not just gonna let that go.
你想过这会给贝拉造成多大痛苦吗
Did you consider the physical pain he’ll put Bella through?
她会像喉咙被塞进滚烫的烙铁一般难受
It’ll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat.
这还是能忍♥住的情况下
And that’s assuming she can control her thirst.
查理已经痛不欲生了
Look, Charlie’s been in hell.
我知道 有他在你会开心很多
And I know you’ll be much happier with him in your life.
雅各布 别说得好像
Jacob, don’t try and pretend
你是为了别人 不是为自己
you’re doing this for anyone but yourself.
很抱歉让你那样想
Sorry you feel that way
因为他十分钟之内就到
because he’ll be here in 10 minutes.
什么
What?
刚开始眼睛会有点不适
These will irritate your eyes at first.
最重要的是 移♥动♥不能太快
The main thing is not to move too fast.
坐下来 翘起腿
Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs.
再慢一点
Maybe a tad slower. Hmm.
一分钟至少眨眼三次
And blink at least three times a minute.
很好
Good.
卡♥通♥人物才这样吧
For a cartoon character.
屏息 有助于缓解干渴
Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst.
别忘了要动动肩膀
Just don’t forget to move your shoulders
看起来就像在呼吸
so it looks like you’re breathing.
别坐这么直
And don’t sit so straight.
人类不这样的
Humans don’t do that.
好 我记住了
Okay. I got it.
移♥动♥ 眨眼 放松
Move around, blink, slouch.
加油
Good luck.
你好 查理
Hello, Charlie.
贝拉呢
Where’s Bella?
贝拉
Bella.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
非常好
Never better.
生龙活虎
Healthy as a horse.
你不会也变成什么动物了吧
You don’t turn into an animal, too, do you?
她倒是想呢
She wishes she was that awesome.
给他们点私人空间
Let’s give them some privacy.
雅各说
Uh, Jake said that this…
不得不这样
This was necessary.
是什么意思
What does that mean?
我真觉得最好…
I really think it would be better…
我想知道你怎么了
I wanna know what happened to you.
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
我要一个解释 这要求不高吧
I think I deserve an explanation.
的确不高
You do.
但如果你真要我解释 我就得离开这了
But if you really need one, I can’t stay here.
拜托 这可不行
Oh, come on! No!
你不能再走了
No more going away!
爸爸 你只要相信 不论发生了什么
Dad, you’re just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason,
我没事了
I’m all right.
我非常好
I’m more than all right.
这样可以吗
Can you live with that?
这样可以吗
Can I live with that?
我不知道 贝拉
Well, I don’t know, Bella.
我刚目睹一个 我从小看着长大的孩子
I mean, I just watched a kid I’ve known his entire life
变成一条大狗
turn into a very large dog.
我女儿看上去像我女儿
My daughter looks like my daughter,
但不一样了
but doesn’t.
你能不能相信
Can you please just believe
你需要知道的 我都会告诉你
that I’ll tell you anything that you need to know?
这个我不需要知道吗
And I don’t need to know this?

No.
真的不需要
Really, you don’t.
我不能再失去你了
Not gonna lose you again.
我受不了
I can’t.
你不会的
Then you won’t.
我保证
I promise.
我很想你 贝拉
I missed you, Bells.
真的很想
So much.
我也想你 爸爸
I missed you, Dad.
查理
Charlie.
这是蕾妮斯梅
This is Renesmee.
你们的外甥女
Your niece?
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
对了
Right.
领养的
The adoption.
蕾妮斯梅
Renee-semee?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!