这些人都置身于危险之中
all these people are putting themselves in danger
只因我爱上一个人类
because I fell in love with a human.
你找到了自己的伴侣
You found your mate.
你应该得到幸福
You deserve to be happy.
可代价是什么呢
But at what cost?
这里的每个人都有为之奋斗的东西
Everyone here has something to fight for.
我也一样
I certainly do.
卡莱尔 我从未对你说过谢谢
Carlisle, I’ve never thanked you
感谢你给了我这非凡的生活
for this extraordinary life.
意思是”比我的生命更重要”
This means “More than my own life.”
这就是我爱你的程度
That’s how much I love you.
明天我要你和雅各布待在一起
Tomorrow I’m gonna need you to stay with Jacob.
无论如何
No matter what.
即使我让他
Even if I tell him that…
让他带你走
that he has to take you somewhere.
宝贝 会没事的
Baby, it’s all right.
你会平安
You’re gonna be safe.
永远平安
Always.
如果我们大难不死
If we live through this,
天涯海角我都追随你 女人
I’ll follow you anywhere, woman.
这还用你说
Now you tell me.
红衣人来了 红衣人来了
The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!
阿罗在找爱丽丝
Aro’s looking for Alice.
阿罗
Aro,
让我们好好谈谈
let us discuss things as we used to.
以文明的方式
In a civilized manner.
说得好 卡莱尔
Fair words, Carlisle.
但看你大军在侧
But a little out of place,
这话说的很不恰当啊
given the battalion you’ve assembled against us.
我向你保证 我无意如此
I can promise you, that was never my intent.
没有人破坏规矩
No laws have been broken.
我们看见那孩子了
We see the child.
别把我们当傻子
Do not treat us as fools.
她不是嗜血妖童
She is not an immortal!
这些人都可以作证
These witnesses can attest to that.
你也能看到
Or you can look.
她脸上有血色
See the flush of human blood in her cheeks.
这是诡计
Artifice!
我会查清所有事实
I will collect every facet of the truth.
但要从当事人身上收集证据
But from someone more central to the story.
爱德华
Edward,
这孩子紧靠着你的新生妻子
as the child clings to your newborn mate,
我想你和她也脱不了干系吧
I assume you are involved.
我要认识一下她
I’d like to meet her.
年轻的贝拉
Young Bella.
你也有了不死之身
Immortality becomes you.
我听到她不寻常的心跳了
I hear her strange heart.
你好 阿罗
Hello, Aro.
真了不得
Magnifico!
凡人与不死之身的结合
Half mortal, half immortal.
在这个新生吸血鬼还是人类时受孕出生
Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human.
绝不可能
Impossible!
你觉得他们糊弄得了我吗 弟弟
Do you think they fooled me, brother?
把告密人带上来
Bring the informer forward.
这就是你看到的那个孩子吗
Is that the child you saw?
我不确定
I’m not sure.

Jane.
她变了 她长大了
She’s changed. This child is bigger.
也就是说你的证词无效
Then your allegations were false.
卡伦一家是清白的
The Cullens are innocent.
我的过失 由我一人承担
I take full responsibility for my mistake.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
凯厄斯 不
Caius, no!
艾瑞娜
Irina!
快用幻觉
Blind them.
我们必须反击
Give me my sight back.
坦尼娅 激怒我们正中他们下怀
Tanya, this is what they want.
如果你现在出手 我们全都得死
If you attack now, we’ll all die.
痛苦
Pain.
起作用了
It’s working.
阿罗 你看到了 没人破坏规矩
Aro, you see there’s no law broken here.
是的
Agreed.
但这能说明
But does it then follow
不会有潜在危险吗
that there is no danger?
有史以来第一次
For the first time in our history
我们受到来自人类的威胁
humans pose a threat to our kind.
现代技术制♥造♥的武器
Their modern technology has given birth to weapons
足以毁灭我们
that could destroy us.
保守我们的秘密
Maintaining our secret
更加势在必行
has never been more imperative.
值此危机时刻
In such perilous times,
只有同类
only the known
才没有异心
is safe.
只有同类
Only the known
才能见容于世
is tolerable.
我们无从知晓
And we know nothing
这孩子将长成何物
of what this child will become.
我们能冒这样的险吗
Can we live with such uncertainty?
今日免于一战
Spare ourselves a fight today,
或许明日
only to die
终将灭亡
tomorrow.

No.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice!
我亲爱的爱丽丝
My dear, dear Alice,
很高兴我们终于能在此见面
we’re so glad to see you here, after all.
我能证明 这孩子不会对我们造成威胁
I have evidence the child won’t be a risk to our kind.
你自己来看
Let me show you.
哥哥
Brother?
看到什么其实并不重要
It doesn’t matter what I show you.
就算你看到了
Even when you see,
你也不会改变决定
you still won’t change your decision.
行动
Now!
照顾好我女儿
Take care of my daughter.
抓住他们
Get them.
带她走
Take her away.
放开她
Let her go!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布
Jacob!
小心
Watch out!
贝拉
Bella!
终于啊
Finally.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
那就是你的未来
That’s your future.
除非你马上改变决定
Unless you decide on another course.
不能改变决定 那孩子对我们威胁极大
We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat.
但如果可以保证
But what if you were sure
她能隐蔽身份 不被人类发现呢
she could remain concealed from the human world?
我们能和平共处吗
Could we leave in peace?
当然可以 但是没人能确定
Of course. But that cannot be known.
其实 可以确定
Actually, it can.
我也一直在寻找见证人
I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own
在巴西的图库纳部落中寻找
among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil.
-见证人够多的了 -让他说吧 弟弟
– We have enough witnesses. – Let him speak, brother.
我是半人
I am half human,
半吸血鬼
half vampire.
和那孩子一样
Like the child.
一个吸血鬼勾引了我母亲
A vampire seduced my mother,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!