我们没打算跟沃尔图里家族作战
It’s not our plan to fight the Volturi.
真可惜
Shame.
阿罗的见证人可要失望了
Aro’s witnesses will be so disappointed.
他们可想好好打一仗了
They enjoy a good fight.
阿罗还有见证人
Aro’s witnesses?
怎么 还指望他们会听你们解释吗
Aww, Still hoping they’ll listen?
当阿罗想把一个族群的某个人归入门下
When Aro wants someone from a coven
通常用不了多久就能找到证据
it’s never long before evidence turns up
证明这个族群有罪
proving that coven committed some crime.
他之前这么做过吗
So he’s done this before?
很少 我都没意识到这是一种模式
It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern.
显然他总是会原谅
Apparently he always pardons
他认为有悔过之心的人
one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant.
而这个人通常具备一种天赋
This person always has an ability.
并会在卫队获得一席之地
And they’re always given a place with the Guard.
他就是为了爱丽丝
This is all about Alice.
-他手下没有她那样的人 -所以她才离开
– He has no one like her. – Which is why she left.
可他为什么需要见证人
Why does he need witnesses?
为了在他灭族之后
To spread the word that justice has been served,
宣扬正义得到伸张的讯息
after he slaughters an entire coven.
本杰明 蒂亚
Benjamin, Tia,
-我们走 -你们要去哪儿
– we’re leaving. – And where will you go?
你以为他们得到爱丽丝就会罢休吗
What makes you think they’ll be satisfied with Alice?
你怎么知道本杰明不会是下一个目标
What’s to stop them from going after Benjamin next?
或是查弗丽娜 凯特
Or Zafrina or Kate
或是任何有天赋的人 任何他们想要的人
or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want.
他们的目的不在惩戒
Their goal isn’t punishment.
而在扩张势力 吸纳成员
It’s power. It’s acquisition.
卡莱尔也许不会请你们参战 但我会
Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will.
为了我的家人 也为你们的家人
For the sake of my family. But also for yours.
为了你们想要的生活
And for the way you want to live.
狼群会参战
The packs will fight.
我们从来不怕吸血鬼
We’ve never been afraid of vampires.
我们也参战
We will fight.
这也不是我第一次与权贵抗争了
This won’t be the first time I fought a king’s rule.
算上我们
We’ll join you.
不行
No.
我要做我该做的 艾蒙
I will do the right thing, Amun.
你随意
You may do as you please.
我们和你们同在
We will stand with you.
我们也是
So will we.
这么轻松
That didn’t take much.
希望不会到那一步
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.
看情况
We’ll see.
每个人都勇气可嘉
Everyone showed courage.
虽然我们知道阿罗的大军即将到来
Though we knew that Aro’s army was moving against us.
很快我们将要面对简的邪恶力量
Soon we would face the dark gifts of Jane.
以及更糟糕的 她哥哥亚历克的迷醉气体
And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec,
能让人丧失视觉 听觉 触觉
who could rob you of sight, sound and touch.
我拒绝了他
I refused him!
我没有追随卡莱尔
I’m not with Carlisle!
亚历克
Alec?
我永远不会违抗你
I will never go against you.
当然不会
Of course not,
我亲爱的俊郎
my dear Toshiro.
卡莱尔似乎还盼着你去呢
It seems Carlisle is still expecting you.
卡莱尔不过是在自掘坟墓罢了
Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction.
真可悲
Sad,
不是吗
isn’t it?
阿罗进攻前 会先设法让我们丧失能力
Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks.
简和亚历克会先对我下手
Jane and Alec will try and take me out first
因为我能预知他们的行动
because I can anticipate their moves.
我们要是都有你的保护盾就好了
Too bad we don’t all have your shield.
保护盾在战斗中也使不上劲啊
Doesn’t help me fight, though.
如果你能投射出去
No, but you could help the rest of us,
就能帮到其他人
if you could project it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
也就是说 保护你之外的其他人
I mean shield someone other than yourself.
这可能吗
Is that possible?
天赋是可以扩展的 只要有时间
Gifts can be developed, over time.
起初我的电力只集中于手掌
At first, mine was just in my palms.
现在我可以让它辐射全身
Now I can radiate it all over my body.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
教教我
Tell me.
你要把这力量具象化
You need to visualize it.
想象它如何移♥动♥
See how it moves.
什么颜色
What color it is.
现在想象这股力量在蔓延
Now picture it expanding.
用意念控制它超出你自身
Will it to go beyond you.
我觉得她需要一点激励
I think she needs something to motivate her.
-不要 -没事 我受得了
– No. – It’s all right, I can take it.
他一会儿就不这么说了
He says that now.
集中精神 贝拉 不然他就要受罪了
Focus, Bella, or he’s gonna be hurting.
爱德华 我还没准备好
Edward, I’m not ready to do this yet.
对不起 我说了还没准备好
I’m sorry. I said that I wasn’t ready.
老弟 你这可不是在激励她
Dude, you’re not motivating her.
要不你试试
You want to try?
凯特
Kate!
你似乎动力不足
You seem to lack incentive.
我要不要去看看蕾妮斯梅睡醒了没
Shall I go see if Renesmee’s awake?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
好了
All right.
这次电力十足
This one’s on full power.
有点疼 但是可以忍♥受
It’s painful, but it’s bearable.
好 我们再试一次
Okay, we should go again.
埃美特
Emmett.
还是不了
I’m good.
甜美音乐轻轻流淌
“There’s sweet music here that softer falls
堪比草间玫瑰花瓣
“Than petals from blown roses on the grass.
水上露珠静挂石墙
“Or night dews on still waters between walls
石边道上微光荡漾
“Of shadowy granite in a gleaming pass.
天籁引你安入梦乡
“Music that brings sweet sleep down from the blissful skies.”
妈妈
Mom.
爱丽丝姑姑和贾斯帕姑父走了
Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper run away
是因为我们都要死了吗
because we’re gonna die?

No.
他们是为保护我们的安全才走
I think they left to keep us safer.
这些人来这里 也是为了保护我们
That’s what all these other people are here for, too.
我不会让任何人伤害你
I’ll never let anybody hurt you.
来 快睡吧
Come here. Go to sleep.
真奇怪
It’s strange.
我强壮得可以摧毁一辆坦克
Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank.
但精神上却疲惫不堪
Mentally, I just feel drained.
泡个澡怎么样
How about a bath?
我知道怎么宽衣解带
I do remember how to undress myself.
是啊 但是我更在行
Yeah, I just do it so much better.
贝拉
Bella,
我总是习惯低估你
I’ve had a bad habit of underestimating you.
你遇到的困难
Every obstacle you’ve faced,
我总是怕你应付不了
I’d think you couldn’t overcome it.
而你总能做到
And you just did.
是你给了我值得守护的东西
You’re the reason they have something to fight for.
我的家人
My family.
我去放水
I’m gonna get the water running.
爱丽丝确保只有我能明白她的意思
Alice made sure only I would get the message.
因为只有我的想法不会被阿罗感知
Because only my mind would be safe from Aro.
你竟然放下绝地武士训练跑出来[出自星战]
I’m surprised you took a break from Jedi training.
如果我不带蕾妮斯梅去看我爸爸
If I don’t take Renesmee to my dad,
他就会去找我们
he’ll come to us.
27个吸血鬼 1个人类
27 vampires, one human.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!