I wanted to talk about that part…
的部分
about you.
这很像你
That’s like you.
I was strong as I could be
Like a rock
我得到了工作
I got the job.
纽约那个?
New York?
好极了 那收入不菲的
That’s terrific. That’s a remarkable income.
我都没拿过那么高的薪水
That’s more money than I ever made, that salary.
是的
Yeah.
这才是一个美国人的成就
That’s quite an American accomplishment.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我不能安心工作
I can’t knuckle down.
诺琳要和罗斯结婚了
Noreen’s marrying Russ.
没理由安心工作的
There’s nothing to knuckle down on, so…
我静不下来
I can’t fucking knuckle down.
你的手怎么了
Your hand.
我刚去见了告麦克那小子
I just saw Mike’s counselor.
麦克说你来处理这件事
Mike mentioned that you were gonna fix this business up.
他没麻烦了吧?
He’s in no trouble?
干得好
Good job.
你的手没事了吧?
Your hand okay?
没事
It’s okay.
-你确定? -没什么好担心的
– You certain? – Don’t worry.
你总是为了孩子的事操心
You always worry about your kids…
无论何时
no matter how old.
这是应该做的
There’s always looking after.
我读了你的书
I read your book.

Fuck.
关于那书我还有好多要做呢,然后扔了它
I was going to do some more work on it, then I chucked it.
-扔了它 -垃圾
– You chucked it. – Garbage.
那正好是我做过的,达夫
It’s just what I do, David.
我尝试过,我成功了
I’ve practiced and I’ve gotten good.
就象你和你的天气预报主持人事业
Like you and the weather business.
但不是我在预测天气
But I don’t predict it.
没人可以,因为那像是风 是风
Nobody does, ’cause it’s just wind. It’s wind.
可以吹到任何地方
It blows all over the place!
真♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck?
我要去工作了
I have to go to work.
达夫
David.
在生活中
This shit life…
我们必须放弃一些东西的
we must chuck some things.
我们学会放弃
We must chuck them…
在生活中
in this shit life.
这是应该做的
There’s always looking after.
你还有时间的
You have time.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们马上迎来了罗伯特的真正葬礼
Pretty soon after Robert’s living funeral, we had his real one.
对你的损失我很难过
I’m sorry for your loss.
你这么说我很高兴
That’s a lovely thing to say to me.
你在哪里听到的?
Where’d you hear that?
他朋友那里
His friends.
真高兴你们中有人带了伞过来
I’m glad one of you brought an umbrella.
我感觉到今天要下雨了
I had a feeling it was going to rain today.
看来你要接我的班了?
You’re not going to take my job, are you?
我要为星期一晚间足球做个摄影员
No. I’m going to be a cameraman for Monday Night Football.
好么?
Is that okay?
很好
Yeah. That’s good.
尽管是冬天 还是有罗伯特的很多朋友在这里
There are a great many of Robert’s friends here, even in winter.
我想因为罗伯特很不一般
I think it’s because Robert was unusual.
我想这也是你们所想
I think that’s what brought so many of you out.
40年来的好丈夫好父亲
A loving husband and father for 40 years.
我们永远的朋友
And a good friend to some of you for longer.
我确信就因为这使我们永远爱戴敬仰罗伯特
I’m sure that’s why we appreciated and loved Robert.
他出色
He was excellent.
无私
Selfless.
坚毅
Resolute.
我记得有一次
I remember once…
想像我的生活会如何 我会怎么样
imagining what my life would be like, what I’d be like.
我描绘了所有的好品质
I pictured having all these qualities.
强壮,积极向上
Strong, positive qualities…
所有人们可以想到的优点
that people could pick up on from across a room.
但随着时光流逝
But as time passed…
我真正做到的却很少
few ever became any qualities I actually had.
我要面对所有可能发生的事 所有类型的人
And all the possibilities I faced, and the sorts of people I could be…
那些品质便越来越少
all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer…
直到回归到一点
until finally they got reduced to one…
我真实的自我
to who I am.
那就是我自己
And that’s who I am…
天气预报员
the weatherman.
但首先请达夫 斯普瑞兹预报一下天气 达夫
But first Dave Spritz has the check of our national weather. Dave.
好 谢谢,布赖恩特 在东北部简直象是春天
Well, thanks, Bryant. Well, it feels like spring if you’re in the Northeast.
还会持续么?让我们来看一看
Is it gonna last? Let’s take a look.
感谢高温给我们带来了暖和我天气
We’ve got a warm weather system to thank for these high temperatures…
麦克,你准备好去上学了吗?
Mike, you ready for school?
罗斯?
Russ?
我们出发吧,孩子
Let’s go, guys.
快点
Come on.
你得快点了
You’re gonna get it!
再见,雪莉 再见,妈妈
– Bye, Shelly. – Bye, Mom.
天气情况说到这里 一小时后
That’s your national weather. I’ll be back with your local focus…
我将再次播报
at the bottom of the hour.
-嘿,你是达夫 斯普瑞兹? -是的
– Hey, are you Dave Spritz? – Yeah.
-能给我签个名吗? -当然
– Can I get your autograph? – Sure.
今天会下雨吗?
So is it going to rain today?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
嘿,你好美国
Hey, Hello America.
我做新工作有几个月了
I’ve been doing the show for a few months.
人们不再朝我扔东西了
People don’t throw things at me anymore…
也许是因为我背着箭的原因
maybe because I carry a bow around.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
周末我回芝加哥
I go back to Chicago weekends…
和麦克和雪莉一起渡过
keep it steady with Mike and Shelly…
然后回来做天气预报?
come back, do the weather. So… Forecast?
行了
Come on.
另一个男人和我的家人在一起
Another man is with my family.
事情不像我预测的那样
Things didn’t work out the way I predicted.
不大容易让我接受
Accepting that’s not easy…
可是成人的生活中哪里有简单呢
but easy doesn’t enter into grown-up life.
我将继续美国人的成就
I’ll take this American accomplishment.
这是我的位置
That’s where I live…
第47消防队后面
behind Fire Brigade 47. Okay.
但在海绵气球鲍伯的前面
But in front of SpongeBob.
你好美国
Hello, America.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!