当你想要射箭的时候是什么原因在驱使你?
What interested you when you thought about archery?
当你想去射箭的时候
When you wanted to do it.
我不知道 可以去打猎或其他什么的
I don’t know. Going hunting or something.
打猎?
Hunting?

Yeah.
猎杀动物? 是
– For animals? – Yeah.
你想要用箭射杀动物?
You wanna shoot animals with arrows?
是 你真的这样想?
– Yeah. – You do?
是的, 想杀死他们
Yeah, to kill them.
但那并不是箭术 那是打猎
But that’s not archery. That’s hunting.
那叫做用弓箭狩猎 那就是你要做的吗?
That’s called bowhunting. That’s what you wanted to do?
用弓箭狩猎? 是的,我在电视上看到过
– Bowhunting? – Yeah, I saw it on TV.
那好,我可不想用箭来射死动物
Well, I don’t really wanna kill animals with arrows…
所以为了不让发生用箭射杀动物的事 我们射靶子,雪莉
so that’s not going to happen. We can target shoot, Shelly.
那没意思 那很有意思
– It’s not fun. – It’s a lot of fun.
你要改变你的想法 靶子不会动的
– You have to apply yourself. – Targets don’t move.
那好,你知道的,雪莉
Well, you know, Shelly…
你现在还未射中一箭
you haven’t really hit one yet.
是你不帮我
You should support me.
我已经在帮你了 我帮了
I do support you. I support.
好吧,不谈这个了 把护腕摘掉吧
All right, forget it. Take your bracer off.
-我们以后不射任何东西了 -好
– We’re not shooting anymore. – Okay.
现在有个机会我可以去纽约
There’s a chance I might be going to New York.
很小的机会
A small chance.
你愿意一起去吗? 是和我一起去?
You think you’d like to come, maybe, if I go?
是的
Yeah.
我们可能和爷爷一起去
We could maybe go with Poppop.
-他去做些检查 -好
– He’s got some tests. – Yeah.

Hey.
嘿, 麦克
Hey, Mike.
你看起来不怎么好,爸爸
You don’t look real good, Dad.
-一切都好吗? -是的
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
-你在这做什么? -只是坐一会
– What are you doing out here? – Just sitting here.
有时侯我愿意坐在这,看看♥房♥♥子
Sometimes I just sit here and look at the house.
-你有时停车在这? -是的,有时候
– You park here sometimes? – Yeah. Sometimes.
我只是想看看你们这些孩子 我还看到你在那弹吉他呢
I just like to see you guys. I see you playing guitar up there.
是么
Okay.
-很好听 -谢谢
– Sounds good. – Thanks.
-你知道么,爷爷他 -我知道
– You know, Poppop… – Yeah.
-他身体很弱 -妈妈说过了
…he’s sick. – Mom said.
我也在想这件事
I was thinking about that, too.
为什么带着弓箭来?
Why do you have a bow and arrow in there?
我刚和雪莉一起出去了 我们没去玩
I was just out with Shelly. I’m not playing favorites.
只是想我们需要在一起待一会儿
I just think we need to be together for a while.
是的,那很好的
Yeah, that’s okay.
-你的计划执行的怎么样了? -很好
– How’s your program going? – Great.
坚持下去你就会得到那个照相机了
You’re gonna get that camera if you keep it up!
看那个家
Look at this house.
在那里有的人本应该很快乐
Someone should be happy here.
我究竟是怎么搞的?
How did I fuck this up?
认真的说
Seriously.
如果我记起买♥♥调料酱? 事情可能会有不同的?
What if I remembered the tartar sauce? Would things be different?
罗伯特死的时候不会 还认为我是个性情古怪的人吧
Would Robert die not thinking I’m a jerk-off…
性情古怪的人?
jerk-fuck?
别忘了调料酱
Don’t forget the tartar sauce.
只说一遍就行,诺琳
Just call the order in, Noreen…
不要烦我,好吗?
and quit busting my you-know-what, okay?
对我说的话你总是左耳听右耳冒
You always half-listen to what I’m saying to you!
我听到了,调料酱
I heard you. Tartar sauce.
调料酱,调料酱 调料酱
Tartar sauce. Tartar sauce. Tartar sauce.
调料酱,调料酱 调料酱,调料酱
Tartar sauce, tartar sauce, tartar sauce, tartar sauce.
我天,我怎么喜欢把脸朝着那里看
Man, how I’d like to put my face in there.
正好是那里 别忘了调料酱
Right in there. Tartar sauce.
我的屁♥股♥都感觉冷了 别忘了调料酱
My hips are cold. Tartar sauce.
只有这时你才知道什么叫冷
That’s when you know it’s cold.
我喜欢舔女人的那里 别忘了调料酱
I like eating pussy. Tartar sauce.
很多人不喜欢那样做 哦,也许喜欢
A lot of guys don’t. Well, maybe they do.
可能只有黑人喜欢 别忘了调料酱
Maybe that’s just black guys. Tartar sauce.
对那个打算乘气球环游世界 的家伙来说会发生什么
What happened to the guy who was trying to go around the world…
是他自己做的气球吗
in a balloon? Did he make it?
我应该在我的小说中加一些侦查
I should put some espionage…
或偷核弹之类的情节 别忘了调料酱
or stolen plutonium in my novel. Tartar sauce.
那就有趣多了 杨 尼尔, 妈的,太冷了
Spice it up. Neil Young. Fuck, it’s cold!
杨 尼尔? 我怎么会想起来杨 尼尔?
Neil Young? Why am I thinking about Neil Young?
戴蒙德 尼尔,尼尔 没有很多名人叫尼尔
Neil Diamond. Neil. There’s not a lot of famous Neils.
今天是星期三吗? 我真希望我有两个阳♥具♥
Is this Wednesday? I wish I had two dicks.
我想全家今年在一起学学西班牙语
I thought the whole family was going to learn Spanish together this year.
但那不可能发生
That never really happened.
我好长时间没吃西班牙煎蛋卷了
I haven’t had a Spanish omelet in a long time.
I haven’t had a Spanish omelet in a long time.
可以过道了
Here we go.
还要什么吗?
Anything else?
没了
No.
调料酱在哪里?
Where is the tartar sauce?
他们卖♥♥没了,他们很抱歉
They were out. They apologized.
-他们没有了 -卖♥♥没了?
– They were cool about it. – They were out?
-卖♥♥没了 -他们没有调料酱了?
– They were out. – They were out of tartar sauce?
我打电♥话♥问问
I’m calling them.
妈的,诺琳
Fuck, Noreen.
不是因为调料酱 因为你,你没放在心上
It’s not about the tartar sauce. It’s about you. You don’t care!
我的确不关心调料酱
I don’t care about tartar sauce!
我试着让这个家过得更好
I’m trying to make a living for this family.
我有很多工作上的事情要想 还有好多压力
I’ve got work things to think about and pressure.
调料酱? 妈的,诺琳,你为什么这么认真?
Tartar sauce? Fuck, Noreen, are you serious?
你真自私
You are so selfish!
我为你做了任何事
I would do anything for you…
-什么事都是你说的对 -好像我们不高兴
– Everything you say is right. …as if we’re not happy.
-我试着照顾这个家 -你闯进来,冲着我的脸
– I’m trying to take care of the family. – You come in here, looked in my face…
还对我说谎,达夫
and you lied to me, Dave.
你认为我是个笨蛋么? “卖♥♥没了”
Do you think I’m a moron? “They’re out.”
我们都认为这样对孩子更好些
We both just think it’s better for the kids.
达夫,做点自我牺牲
David, sacrifice is…
可能让一切好起来 你应该做点自我牺牲的
To get anything of value, you have to sacrifice.
这我知道,爸爸 但我想如果我们继续下去
I know that, Dad. But I think if we continue down this road…
对孩子会很不好
it’s going to be too detrimental for the kids.
这太难了
It’s just too hard.
可是你知道么困难的事情和正确的事情
Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do…
通常是一件事情?
are usually the same thing?
没有什么事情是简单的
Nothing that has meaning is easy.
成年人的生活中没有简单的
Easy doesn’t enter into grown-up life.
我不同意说有18度的温差
I’m not comfortable with an 18-degree variance.
为什么要有预报呢? 这是一种技术
– Why even forecast? – It’s a technical art…
不是科学,人们知道的
not a science. People get that.
让我们把范围弄小些,提姆 -达夫,这是随机的
– Let’s narrow it down, Tim. – Dave, it’s random.
我们尽力即可
We do our best.
一天之内可能会有那么大的温差的
A day can have that variance.
-达夫,有电♥话♥ -叫他留个口信
– Dave, phone call. – Tell him to take a message.
这是你好美国打来的
It’s Hello America.
我们能到这买♥♥东西吗?
Can we shop here?
当然,是哪里?
Sure. Where is that?
-本多尔 -可以的
– Bendel. – All right.
爸爸?
Dad?
你知道吗?让我们出去走走 放轻松一下
You know what? Let’s go for a walk. Take a break.
你不喜欢吗?
You don’t like it?
不,可能还会回来的 就是出去走走
No, maybe we’ll come back later. We’ll just take a break.
-一切怎么样? -不错
– So how’s everything going? – Good.
-学校里呢? -很好
– How’s school? – Good.
-舞蹈学校呢? -不错
– Dance school? – Good.
你知道么,当我上学时
You know, when I was in school…
我猜最尴尬的事情是其他的孩子给我起
I guess the hardest thing was how other kids can be a little mean.
绰号♥或其他什么的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!