怎么样?
How did it go?

Good.
我明天打给你,进去吧
I’ll call you tomorrow. Go ahead in.
你开始读我的小说了吗?
Did you start my novel yet?
是什么?
What’s that?
《转换点》,你开始读了吗?
Breaking Point. Did you start that?
不,还没有,儿子 我很忙
No, I haven’t yet, Son. I’ve been preoccupied.
嗯,那很好,真的
Well, that’s good, actually.
我想作些修改,所以….
I want to make some changes, so…
我会给你新的
I’ll give you the new one.
他说什么?
What did he say?
更坏的消息
It’s further bad news.
扩散的程度已经不适合做放射性治疗
The metastatic plane was too wide for radiation.
他建议我看纽约的弗洛斯特医生 做临床试验
He suggested I see a Dr. Frost in New York for clinical trials.
我收到了你好美国的试探
I got a feeler from Hello America.
国立的
National.
他们看了20个人,但是准备很快减到3个
They’re looking at 20 guys, but they’ll be cutting down to three soon.
这是机会
It’s a possibility.
薪水很高,非常多
The salary’s great. It’s real strong.
意味着要搬…
It would mean moving…
但我希望每个人都搬 你知道吗?
but I’d like to move everybody, you know?
和诺琳重新开始
Renew things with Noreen.
我们在看医生
We’ve been seeing somebody.
让孩子们在纽约开始新生活
Let the kids start over in New York.
远离这里的不良影响
Keep them away from some of the bad influences here that…
一个全新的开始
Just get a fresh start.
我想这会很不错
I think that would be great.
-相当不错 -对
– That would be terrific. – Yeah.
你可以重新开始自己的事业 认真工作
You could rededicate yourselves, knuckle down.
这是什么?
What’s this?
重量杯
It’s a Big Gulp.
你应该说 “我们可能会看到雪…
You should say, “We might see some snow…
“但可能要南迁,想我们”
“but it might shift south, miss us.”
我可以说 但我想明白什么意思
I can say it, but I sort of wanna understand it.
为什么?
Why is it?
嗯,这是加拿大信风
Well, it’s Canadian trade winds.
后面都是?
Behind all of it?
对,这是从加拿大吹来的风
Yeah, this will get pushed by wind out of Canada.
-那会怎么样? -我不知道
– So what’s it gonna do? – I don’t know.
是猜测
It’s a guess.
刮风,伙计,全都刮风
It’s wind, man. Blows all over the place.
什么原因…
For some reason…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我回到柏林布克
I went back to Bolingbrook.
我买♥♥了3个月的课程
I bought a three-month lesson plan.
坚持 在你放箭之前,你知道…
Hang on. Before you do that, you know…
让我们出去 做些伸拉训练
let’s go out here and do a little stretching exercises.
你得旋转你的….
You got to rotate your…
我们热身…
We warm up…
然后开始基本的瞄准训练 你从没想过的东西
then do basic focus drills, stuff you never think about.
闭上一只眼睛 脸不要动
Like closing an eye without moving your face…
因为你的脸是手的定位点
because your face is the anchor point for your hand…
可以让你瞄准
that allows you to focus.
要用劲拉住弓
You have to keep your triangle against a lot of force.
我们要拉半个小时 然后放松
We do draws for a half hour, then releases.
当你放手的时候就叫做 “开火”
That’s called “loosing,” when you release.
不错 很好
Great shot! All right!
这很难…
It’s hard…
但是射出一次好箭 让你一直思考…
but that one good shot leaves you thinking…
你可以牢牢把握
you might be catching on.
你举重吗?
Do you lift weights?
-什么? -你举重吗?
– What’s that? – Do you lift weights?

Yeah.
-跳健身操? -对,两个都得做
– Cardio? – Yeah, you have to do both.

Yeah.
你是不是有什么计划?
Are you on any kind of a program?
对,我们的健身教练给我们一个计划
Yeah, our gym coach gave us a program.
-很不错 -对
– That should be good. – Yeah.

Yeah.
妈的
Fuck.

Hey.
-你知道什么会有意思吗? -什么?
– You know what would be interesting? – What?
我们应该照些照片,比如…
We should take some pictures. Some shots, like…
现在的,一个月以后的什么的…
some now, some in a month or whatever…
看看你是不是有变化
see if you’re making gains.

Yeah.
我拿了妈妈的尼康相机
I’ve got my mom’s Nikon.
-脱掉你的衣服 -脱掉我的衣服?
– Whip your shirt off. – Whip my shirt off?

Yeah.
你脱♥光♥了
You’re shredded.
很好
This is great, man.
我们可以比较
We can compare this shit.
那是尼康相机?
That’s a Nikon FM?
对 你对相机有研究?
Well, yeah. You know something about cameras?
对,我在帕克上过课
Yeah. I took a class at Parker.
上过些
A couple more.
我爸爸要给我买♥♥个相机
My dad’s gonna get the F3 for me…
如果我能完成学业 并且保持平均分在B
if I can finish the program and maintain a B average.
差不多要600美元呢 我爱死它了
It’s like a $600 camera. I’m psyched about it.
我可以借给我
I could loan that to you.
真的?
Yeah?
我可以借给你如果…
I could loan that shit to you if…
你想早点拥有
you wanted it earlier.
好啊
Okay.
这样会好些
This is gonna go a lot better.
为什么?
Why?
因为我给你的短箭 这样更容易
Because I got you some bobtail arrows. They’re easier.
为什么?
Why?
它们后面更粗
Well, they’re thicker at the ends.
看?锥形对这凹口
See? They taper toward the nock.
-什么是凹口? -箭尾
– What’s the nock? – The arrow end.
-我以前用的是什么? -另一种箭
– What was I using before? – Chested arrows.
那个家伙不知道在干什么
That guy didn’t know what he was doing.

Okay.
装箭
Fletch it.
-什么? -放好你的箭
– What? – Fix your arrow in.
这是术语
That’s the term.
做箭的人叫做造箭者 就是名字的由来
Arrow makers were called fletchers. That’s where the last name came from.
这个,这有些….
Here. There’s a little bit of a…
要花点时间 就在那,就在凹口下面
It takes a little while. Right there, right below the nock.
那里
There!
真棒
Awesome!
好了,我们放轻松点
Okay, let’s loose a few.
来看看我们的东西
Let’s show our stuff.
稍微向上瞄半英尺
Aim about a half-foot above.
-好了 -等到你纹丝不动
– Okay. – You wait till you’re steady.
-对准了吗? -对
– Are you aligned? – Yeah.
好,放
Okay. Let it go.
妈的
Fuck!
快点,雪莉,拿你的箭
Come on, Shelly. Get your arrow.
我们可能还有些不到家
We probably didn’t home long enough.
在拉与放之间的停顿
That’s the pause between drawing back and firing.
我们时间再长点
Let’s pause a little longer.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-你不感兴趣了吗? -对
– Are you just not interested? – Yeah.
对,你不感兴趣了? 还是,对,你感兴趣?
Yeah, you’re not interested? Or, yeah, you are interested?
对,我不感兴趣,真的
Yeah, I’m not. Really.
那你喜欢什么呢? 我们来想想
What was it you liked? Let’s think of it that way.
什么?
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!