凯茜 这是弗雷德·默里
Kathy, meet Fred Murray.
-嗨 -很荣幸
-Hi. -Pleasure.
嗨 伙计们 有场比赛
Hi, guys. We got a match.
赌注很大 美国对荷兰
High stakes tournament situation. US versus Holland.
-来 走吧 -哦 好耶…
-Come on, let’s go. -Oh yes…
-好耶 -加油
-Yes! -Come on!
我就知道
I knew it!
你们弹球很烂 而且足球也很烂
You suck at pinball and you suck at football.
-你以为发明了弹球的是谁啊 -你会玩
-Who do you think invented pinball? -Can you play?
-当然会玩 拿着 -好的
-Can I play! Hold this. -Okay. Alright.
-还有最后一颗弹子 -最后一颗
-She’s having the last one. -The last one.
知不知道 你得拉这个 懂吗
You know what? You got to pull it, alright?
她知道 她知道
Yes, she knows, okay. She knows.
-好吧 来吧 -你们看好了
-Okay, come on. -Just watch this.
-该死 -好的 来呀
-Damn it! -Okay. Here we go!
好 好
Yes! Yes!
来呀 来呀
Here we go, here we go!

Shit!
对不起 伙计们 我不知道是怎么回事
Sorry, guys. I don’t know what happened.
该谁请喝酒啊
Who’s not going to buy the drinks?
我不知道是怎么回事
I don’t know what happened there.
我要威士忌和…
I would love some whisky and…
-别用… -靠
-Don’t use… -Shit!
对不起 不能同时用两个挡板 否则…
Sorry, you can’t use both flippers at the same time, otherwise…
-挡板 -这东西叫挡板
-Flippers? -Yes, these are called flippers.
哦 反正别人是这么教我的
Well, this is the way I was taught.
-是站在你后面的男人教的 -是女孩们
-With a man behind you? -Girls.
看 梆 梆
See, bam bam.
梆 梆 因为它会弹开
Bam bam, because it has to bounce off.
用这招还能泡到女人吗
This move still get you laid?
哦 在荷兰可以
Well, in Holland it does.
我真的久疏战阵了
I’m really out of practice.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们在哪儿签到啊
So where do we sign to say we came?
签到…
You sign…
哦 要在会议结束的时候才能签到
Well, I think you have to sign at the end of the session.
不 为什么 不 不
No. Why? No, no, no.
对的 这儿写着呢”依照联♥合♥国♥之规定 应在…”
Yep. It says right here, “UN mandate requires you to sign at the end”…
对 但是这个文件没有用 新的规定是…
Yes, but this paper is no good. The new policy is…
走开 他们对每个人都用这手
Leave her alone. They try it out with everyone.
一签到 他们就跑了
You sign them in, they bugger off.
-我是麦克维 你是凯茜 -对
-I’m McVeigh. You’re Kathy? -Yeah.
欢迎来到天堂 跟我来
Welcome to paradise. Follow me.
好吧 先生们 如果大家今天没别的事要做…
Okay, gentlemen. If you have nothing better to do today…
希望大家开始调查两件新的伤人案
I would like you to start investigating two new stabbings.
四件新的枪击案…
Four new shootings…
还有一件是一个断腿的小孩…
and a wee man with a broken leg…
他记不起自己的姓名了
who can barely remember his name.
第一件 在这里
First one. In here.
都过来
Gather around.
凯茜…
Kathy…
这案子请你来处理
why don’t you take this, please?
连续拳头击打造成面部挫伤
Facial contusions from repeated beatings with fist.
眼部被铁器边缘划开
Lacerations on the eye caused by the edge of an iron.
左臂被一把大厨刀刺伤
Left arm was the first entry point of a large kitchen knife.
没事的 女士 我要把纱布揭开
Okay, Mama, I’m Just going to lift this up.
没事的
It’s all right.
-是谁干的 -看起来是她丈夫干的
-Who did this? -Looks like the husband.
好了 案情就是这样
Okay, that’s the case.
谁想接这个案子 准备从哪儿着手
Who’s taking it and what’s their first step?
-我来接 -很好
-I will take it. -Very good.
好了 冷静
All right. Calm down.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
他说那女人是穆♥斯♥林♥…
Say woman is Muslim…
她活该
and she deserved it.
好了 好了
Alright, alright!
行了 别吵了
That’s enough. Stop it!
把手拿开
Hands off.
继续 下一个案子
Moving on. Next case.
走吧 大家都出去
Go. Everyone outside.
凯茜 你也走
Kathy, you too.
对不起 你说继续是什么意思
Excuse me. What do you mean moving on?
谁去调查案件 逮捕嫌犯
Who’s going to investigate and make an arrest?
这是一起严重伤害案件
This is a felony assault.
我问你个问题
Okay, let me ask you something.
你能辨认出谁是塞族 克族或是波族吗
Can you tell a Serb from a Croat or a Bosniak?
我能 种族仇恨引发了这个国家的战争
Because I can. Racial hatred started a war in this country.
而且 与我的愿望一致…
And as much as I’d like to be…
我们来此不是为了调查 而是监督 就是这样
we aren’t here as investigators, we monitor. That’s it.
有时让步也是这项工作的一部分
Sometimes stepping back is part of the job.
因为丈夫的殴打 兹拉塔已经八次住进医院
Zlata has been in the hospital eight times because of her husband.
每次她报案的时候…
Each time she tried to make complaint…
我的上司都打发她回家去
my bosses send her home.
他们嘲笑她 在波斯尼亚男人蔑视妇女
They laugh at her. They laugh at women in Bosnia.
他们甚至看不起我母亲
They laughed at my mother even.
他们不会起诉家庭暴♥力♥
And they do not prosecute domestic violence.
昨天你想帮助她
Yesterday you wanted to help.
现在告诉我该怎么帮她
Now you can show me how to do this.
这是医院报告
So this is the hospital report.
你没有警方报告
You have no police reports.
那么 你要做的是把此案当成…
Well, what you need to do is investigate this…
严重伤害案件进行调查
as if it were a felony assault.
如果你到医院去…
So if you go back to the hospital…
取得每位治疗过她的医生的证词…
and get every single doctor who treated her to testify…
那样 可能会有机会
well, then you might have a chance.
但是你得…
But you’ll have to…
对照那些被法♥院♥裁决为…
Cross reference every injury with other cases…
严重伤害罪的案件所造成的伤害
where courts ruled felony assault.
如果法♥院♥裁决在酒吧刺伤一个男人的行为是犯罪的话…
If our courts rule that stabbing a man in a bar is criminal…
那该裁决应同样适用于在家中刺伤一个女人
then the same should apply to a woman in her home.
经过对证据的认真考虑…
I have considered the evidence…
我裁决赞同兹拉塔·黑克所诉
and rule in favour in Zlata Sehik.
联♥合♥国♥驻波黑人♥权♥事务高级专员办公室
-你好 -你好
-H el I o. -H el I o.
不用管它 它很温顺的
Don’t mind him. He’s a complete wimp.
哦 你做事很有闯劲啊
Well, you’ve been stirring things up.
里斯女士 如果兹拉塔·黑克案件
Ms. Rees, if I over-stepped protocol
我逾越了有关规定的话 我…
with the Zlata Sehick case I’m…
叫我玛德琳就行了
Would you call me Madeleine?
你两个月就做成了…
You’ve just done in two months…
我们四年都没做成的事 坐
what we failed to do in four years. Sit down.
-来点茶吗 -好 谢谢
-Do you want some tea? -Yes, please.
维克·麦佐维奇干得很棒…
Viko Mezovic did a great job…
但是 是你推动了波斯尼亚战后
but you’ve just facilitated the first conviction for domestic violence…
首次对家庭暴♥力♥定罪
since the end of the war in Bosnia.
哦 只是一些基本的… 谢谢
Well, it was very basic… Thank you.
基本的调查工作
Basic police work.
我就是干这个的
It’s just my job.
你无法想象这让你在这儿显得多突出
You can’t imagine how that makes you stand out around here.
IPTF 联♥合♥国♥国际警♥察♥部队的简称
IPTF在这里有个两性平等事务办公室
The IPTF have a Gender Affairs Office here.
办公室的现任主管走了…
And the current head left…
我认为你是合适的接替人选
and I think you’re the right person to take over.
这个…
Well…
想来吗
Are you up for it?
-喂 -嗨 甜心
-Hello. -Hi, Sweetie.
收没收到我寄去的东西
Did you get the stuff I sent?
-爸爸说你不回来了 是不是真的 -不是
-Did dad say you’re not coming back? -No.
我当然要回来
Of course I’m coming back.
-真的吗 -真的
-Are you sure? -Yes.
-劳动节假期的时候 -呃 我…
-For Labour Day? -Well, I…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章红一纵队
下一篇文章熊世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!