凯茜 从现在开始 我要你与彼得共同开展调查
Kathy, from now on I want you to run your investigation alongside Peter.
找到拉娅最好的办法是…
The best way to find Raya…
继续调查弗雷德·默里
is to continue your investigation into Fred Murray.
你向IPTF提交了一份用车申请
You handed in a vehicle request to IPTF.

Yes.
人贩子们显然知道你要去哪儿 纰漏就出在这儿
Well, the traffickers obviously knew where you’d be, so there’s a leak.
我知道警♥察♥都不愿意和内务部一起工作…
I know that cops don’t like to work with Internal Affairs…
但是考虑到所发生的事情 这是我们唯一的办法
but considering what just happened, it’s our only way.
我不知道怎么继续推进
Well, I don’t know how to move forward.
我已经损失了两个证人
I’ve lost two witnesses.
一个是拉娅 而厄卡也不愿意作证了 她被吓坏了
Raya, and Irka won’t testify now, she’s too terrified.
你认为弗雷德·默里只收受一家酒吧的贿赂吗
Do you think Fred Murray is only getting payoffs from one bar?
不是
No.
所以 应该还有别的女孩愿意指证弗雷德·默里
So there could be other girls willing to testify against Fred Murray.
这是有可能的
It’s possible.
如果你能找到愿意出庭作证的女孩…
Well, if you can get any of these girls to testify in court then…
那么 就会有非常重大的事情暴露出来
well, there’d be something quite substantial to work with.
你同意吗
Agreed?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想置你们于险境…
I don’t want to put any of you in a dangerous position…
要求你们指控人贩子
and ask you to speak out against your traffickers.
我只想知道你们是不是认识这个人
I just want to know if you recognize this man.
也许可以多给她们一点时间
Maybe give them some time.
如果有人说了什么…
I’ll let you know…
我会通知你的
if anyone says anything.
好吧
Okay.
米莱娜 能不能把这张照片也给她们看看
Milena, would you show them this photograph, too?
也许有人已经听说了她的事了
Just maybe someone has heard something about her.
你在找这个女孩
You look for this girl?
她没事吧
She is okay?
不 不 她很不好
No. No, she’s not.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
但是我认识他
But I know him.
他每个月都从伊万那儿拿钱…
He comes in the same group…
总是和同一伙人来
every month to take money from Ivan.
-和同一伙人来 -对
-He came in a group? -Yes.
我想给你看看其它的照片
I want to show you some other photographs.
你能不能告诉我 这些人里面有谁在那伙人之中
If you could tell me if any of these people were in the group.
那是保罗
That is Paolo.
他喜欢虐待人
He liked pain.
他喜欢怪异的东西
He liked weird things.
他要我也喜欢那样…
He wanted me to like too…
这让我的身价下跌
This made my price go down.
我知道那样…
I know then…
我就得再多干两年才能还清债
it will take me two more years to pay my debt.
他为其它男人买♥♥女孩子 把她们放在公♥寓♥里
He buys girls for other men and puts them in apartments.
士兵们花钱买♥♥属于他们自己的女孩
Soldiers pay money to own girls for themselves.
“来看看 三千块 她就是我的了”
Check it out, three grand and she’s all mine.
“吕克两千五就搞到了一个”
Luc got one for 25 hundred.
“转过来 让我看看你的屁♥股♥”
Turn around, let me see your ass.
“把胸罩脱了”
Take off your bra.
我们通过检查站的时候 是他开的车
When we come through checkpoint he drives the van.
-什么 -是他 他开的车
-What? -Him. He was the d river.
这个人开车拉着你…
This man drove you in a van…
穿过边境…
across the border…
进入波斯尼亚
into Bosnia?

Yes.
我们在边境停下了 看见一个像你一样穿着蓝制♥服♥的男人
We stop at border. See man in blue like you.
我感谢上帝 我以为遇到救星了
I thank God. I think we have our saviour.
然后他就跳上车 把车开走了
Then he jumps in and drives the van.
玛德琳 他们在带女孩们入境
Madeleine, they’re bringing them in.
IPTF实际上在拐卖♥♥女孩子 并把她们带入境
IPTF are actually trafficking girls and bringing them across the border.
而且还不止IPTF
And it’s not just IPTF.
这牵扯到各种国际人员…
This involves all kinds of internationals…
有军官 也有外交官
from military officers to diplomats.
我原以为我只是在调查一个人
I thought I was only going after one guy.
我不知道该送交给谁
I had no idea what I’d be handing over.
尽快送给彼得
Get this off to Peter as quickly as you can.
你确定还要继续进行下去吗
Are you sure you want to go ahead with this…
要知道以后就没有回头路了
because you know there’ll be no going back after?
我确定 女士
Yes, ma’am.
好的
Right.
绿洲酒吧
两小时后上班
You work in two hours.
看哪个床垫空着就睡哪儿吧
You sleep on whichever mattresses are free.
他们早上给我们送吃的来
They bring us food in the morning.
你得全吃了 否则会被罚款的
You have to eat it all, or you get fined.
过来坐下
Come sit down.
别让他们看见你这样
Don’t let them see you like this.
好吗
Okay?
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
拉娅
Raya Kochan.
我快还清债了
I’ve nearly paid my debt.
然后就能回家了
Then I can go home.
-胡说 -不是
-It’s all bullshit. -No.
他三个月前送回去一个女孩
He sent a girl back three months ago.
我当时在场
I was here.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
她叫卢芭
She is Luba. Luba Pallch.
恐怕我们不能继续留你在这儿了
I’m afraid we can’t keep you here any longer.
一有消息我就会通知你
I’ll let you know if I hear anything.
我们会尽一切努力把拉娅找回来
We’ll do anything we can to get Raya back.
-凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇 -什么事
-Kathryn Bolkovac? -Yes.
你去一下人力资源部
You’re wanted in Human Resources.
-现在吗 -对 现在
-Now? -Yes, now.
-不好意思让你等这么久 -没关系
-Sorry to keep you waiting there. -No problem.
我是约翰·布莱克利
John Blakely.
我是凯瑟琳·波尔可维奇 很高兴见到你
Kathy Bolkovac. Nice to meet you.
请坐
Have a seat.
-一直都很忙吗 -对
-So you keeping busy? -Yes.
你的上级说你工作很努力
Your superiors, they tell me that you’re working hard.
我喜欢我的工作
I enjoy my work.
你很有奉献精神
You’re dedicated, thorough.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你管的都是些很困难的事情
Tough stuff, though, your area.
压力很大
Stressful.
有没有担心过自己会精力耗尽
Do you ever worry about burnout?
没有 从没有过
No. Never.
你一定很想念你的女儿
You must miss your daughter.
很不寻常 对不对 我是说法官把监护权判给了父亲
It’s unusual, isn’t it, that a judge would award custody to the father?
我会猜测那里面是不是有什么问题
I would imagine there’s almost some kind of a stigma around that?
你到底想和我说什么
What did you want to talk to me about?
对不起 只是有些好奇
I’m sorry. I just wondered.
因为我们会给那些工作压力很大的人…
Because we award special paid leave to folks…
提供特殊的带薪假期
who work in stressful departments.
你知道 特别是有孩子的 我们真的鼓励他们休假
You know, parents especially, we really encourage it.
你就有时间可以和你女儿出去玩玩
And you’d have some time to hang out with your daughter.
在欧洲好好游览一下 看看风光
Nice little jaunt around Europe, see the sights.
我会认真考虑这件事的
I’m going to have to think about it.
你难道没有母性吗
You’re not the maternal type?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁 滚回家去…
Who the fuck do you think you are? Go home before you get…
我们在盯着你…
We’re watching you…
你最好把嘴闭上 你这个…
You’d do better to shut your mouth, you fucking…
凯茜 我们得见个面 非常重要
Kathy, we need to meet. It’s important.
小心点 要确保没人跟踪你
And be careful. Make sure you’re not followed.
凯茜 我们得见个面 非常重要 小心点
Kathy, we need to meet. It’s important. And be careful.
要确保没人跟踪你
Make sure you’re not followed.

Fuck!
全世界都知道了我在调查什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章红一纵队
下一篇文章熊世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!