The world and its mother knows about my investigation.
我知道
I know.
-要不要喝点什么 -不用了
-Would you like something to drink? -No.
-你不介意… -说吧
-Do you mind if… -Go ahead.
凯茜 内务部要停止所有的案件调查
Kathy, Internal Affairs is shutting down all your cases.
为什么
Why?
你所有的档案都成这样了 档案已终止
All of your files look like this.
天哪
Jesus.
我完全无能为力
I’ve been completely steam-rolled.
他们把弗雷德·默里送回国了 说是什么休假
They’ve sent Fred Murray home on some kind of leave.
最高级别的军事指挥官…
And top level military commanders…
走进我的办公室 调走你的档案
are walking into my office and pulling your files.
我还没见过内务部被如此凌驾过
I’ve never seen I.A. over-ridden like this before.
被谁凌驾
Over-ridden by who?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我是说 我不能肯定
I mean, I can’t be sure.
也许是国♥务♥院♥ 也许是德莫克拉公♥司♥
It’s the State Department. Or Democra.
你知道他们会损失什么吗 一旦…
You do know what they stand to lose if this…
我想我不知道
I guess not.
他们在波斯尼亚的合同价值数百万美元
Their contract in Bosnia is worth millions.
光是今年一年 在全球范围…
Globally, just this year alone…
就有数十亿美元的美国政♥府♥合同
billions of dollars in US government contracts.
而现在 你捅出这么一个丑闻…
And now you come along with this scandal
我不想要丑闻 我只是在做我的工作
I don’t want a scandal. I’m just doing my job.
我知道 但那无关紧要 没人在乎你
I know, but it doesn’t matter. Nobody cares about you.
我把剩下的档案还给你
I’ll get you the rest of your files back from I.A.
你带出去 公诸于世
You get them out of here, take them public.
否则 这事将会永远无人知晓
Or this will never see the light of day.
-我不能不管这些女孩 -你在这里帮不了她们
-I can’t leave these girls. -You’re not helping them here.
而且 坦率地讲 你自己都不安全
And, frankly, you’re not safe to walk around.
你已经完全暴露了
It’s completely exposed you.
凯茜 意外总会发生 汽车爆胎 地雷爆♥炸♥
Kathy, accidents do happen. A car blows a tire, a mine explodes.
我们不需要报告平民死亡人数
We don’t have to report civilian deaths.
我把剩下的给你…
I’ll get you the rest of these…
你尽快离开这里
and you get yourself the hell out of here as soon as you can.
相信我 这么做是正确的
Trust me. This is the right thing to do.
我真是愚蠢 我还以为可以在体制内进行工作
I was so stupid. I mean I thought I could work inside the system.
好像我知道我他妈的在干什么一样
Like I knew what the fuck I was doing.
好像我知道如何和这些外交官周♥旋♥一样
Like I knew how to play ball with all these fancy diplomats.
我不知道 你会怎么做
I don’t know. What would you do?
我得回家去
I have to go home.
我妻子找了个律师
My wife got a lawyer.
我得回家去 为了孩子
I have to go home for the kids.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
但我很担心你
But I’m worried about you.
不要担心
Don’t be.
我不想…
I don’t want…
我不想在这件事情中途离开你 而且…
I don’t want to leave you in the middle of all this. And…
我不想我们之间就这样结束了
I don’t want this to be the end.
请小心点
Please be careful.
怎么了
What is it?
-我们得逃出这儿… -不要…
-We have to get out of here… -Don’t…
你会给我们俩惹上麻烦
You’ll get us in trouble.
去吧
Go.
我要带你回家
I want to take you home.
-伊万 -来了
-Ivan!? -Come.
带这几个女孩回家要多少钱
How much do you want me to pay for these girls, to take home?
-你想带她们回家 -对
-You want to take them home? -Yes!
现在比平时贵十倍
It’s ten times normal.
每个三千 对不起 这个不行 她有麻烦
It’s three thousand each. Sorry, not this one, she’s trouble.
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
就这个吗
So just this one?
你把女孩送回来 我就退你押金 行吗
You bring the girl back, I give you the deposit back, okay?

Okay.
来 我请你喝一杯
Come on. I’ll get you a drink.
请在下面签字
Sign at the bottom, please.
-怎么了 -我是维克
-Yes? -It’s Viko.
-我现在没空 维克 -我知道拉娅在哪儿
-I can’t talk right now, Viko. -I think I know where Raya is.
好的
Okay.
我们遇到点麻烦
We have a bit of a problem.
什么样的麻烦 女孩呢
What kind of problem? Where’s the girl?
没事了 没事了
All right. All right.
找到了 拉娅
There you go, Raya.
-她说什么 -女孩们的名字 拉娅
-What did she say? -Names of girls. Raya.
拉娅 拉娅在那儿
Raya!? Raya is there?
没事了 冷静 你没事了
All right. Calm down, you’re okay.
-我们去绿洲酒吧 -对
-We go to Oasis? -Yes!
-那IPTF呢 -去他妈的规定
-And IPTF? -Fuck protocol.
我们搜查酒吧
We just raid the bar.

Here.
-你信任这些人 -对 我信任他们
-You trust these guys? -Yes, I do.
-他们会听你的吗 -出去
-They’re going to listen to you? -Out!
你确定
You sure?
我真的信任他们 走吧
I do trust them. Let’s go.

Hello?
我们要把老板带出来 在外面逮捕他
We need to bring the owner out here. We arrest him outside.
我不想他威胁女孩们 去吧
I don’t want him threatening the girls. Go!
行动 行动
Here we go, go! Go!
我们有搜查令搜查这间经营场所
We have a warrant to search these premises.
伊万·布拉季奇已经因拐卖♥♥人口罪被逮捕
Ivan Bladzic has been arrested for human trafficking.
出去
Get out of here.
你们不必害怕伊万 他不能伤害你们了
You don’t have to be afraid of Ivan. He can’t hurt you.
我们要带你们到安全的地方 帮助你们回家
We’re going to get you somewhere safe and help get you home.
拉娅 拉娅 过来
Raya. Raya. Come on.
这些女孩在这儿工作
These girls work here.
她们都有文件 护照
They have all documents, passports.
-你滚蛋吧 -哦 真的吗
-And you can fuck off! -Really?
都是假的 做得很差
Fakes. Bad ones.
你也他妈的滚蛋 操♥你♥妈♥的
And you, too, fuck off. And you, too, fuck you!
好的 维克 把车里的毯子拿出来…
Okay, Viko, get the blankets out of the van…
把女孩们都带出去
and get these girls out of here.
好了 女孩们 来吧 你们安全了 来吧
Okay, girls, come on. You’re safe. Just come.
好的 来吧
All right, come.
走吧
Let’s go.
别害怕 大家都可以走了 拉娅 来吧
Don’t be afraid, we can all go now. Raya, come on.
会没事的 好吧
It’s going to be okay. All right?
来吧 拉娅 来…
Now. Come on, Raya. Let’s just…
来呀 怎么了 怎么了
Come on, what’s the matter? What?
怎么回事 怎么…
What’s the matter? What’s…
你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我们接到了一个电♥话♥ 是关于这次搜查行动的
We got a call about this raid.
谁打给你的
From who?
出去
Get out.
出去 快点 出去 出去
Get out! Come on, get out. Get out! Out!
马上出去 出去
Get out right now! Get out! Out!
-把手拿开 -操
-Get your hands off me. -Fuck!
别看这些家伙 别怕这些家伙
Don’t look at these guys. Don’t be afraid of these guys.
就说你想走就行了 我可以陪着你…
Just say you want to go and I can walk you…
拉娅 我可以陪你走出这儿 就现在
Raya, I can walk you out of here, right now.
你只要说你想走就行了 不用别的
You just have to say you want to go, that’s all.
别看他
Don’t look at him.
看着我 我要你看着我
Look at me. I want you to look at me.
你安全了
You are safe.
听我说 别看着他
Listen to me, don’t look at him.
出去 出去 操
Out of here! Just get out! Fuck!
好的 拉娅 看着我 看着我
Okay, Raya, just look at me. Look at me. Please.
好的 说是就行了 说是就行了
Okay. Just say yes. Just say yes.
只需要这样
It’s all you have to do.
拉娅 就说你想走
Raya, please. Just say you want to go.

No.
就说你想走

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章红一纵队
下一篇文章熊世界
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!