快啊,瑞弗尔
Come on, Rafer!
肖恩,停下该死的飞机
Shawn, stop the bloody plane.
不行,如果不能一次起飞,我们就完了
I can’t, if we don’t get off on the first run, we’ve had it.
我们走
Let’s go.
乔克
Jock!
瑞弗尔,快来
Rafer, come on!
坚持住,瑞弗尔
Hang on, Rafer.
– 坚持住 – 艾伦
– Hold on. – Allen!
瑞弗尔
Rafer.

No.
艾伦
Allen.
艾伦,打死我
Allen, shoot me!
老天在上,打死我
For God’s sakes, shoot me!
不不,我不能!我不能!
No, no, I can’t! I can’t!
停下飞机
Stop the plane.
埃米尔
Emile!
埃米尔
Emile!
埃米尔
Emile!
去哪里?
Where to?
南边 罗迪西亚
South. Rhodesia.
那有800英里,我觉得我们没那么多燃料
That’s 800 miles, I don’t think we have the fuel.
最好是有,没有别的地方可去
We better have it, there’s no other place to go.
肖恩…
Shawn…
我杀了瑞弗尔
I killed Rafer.
辛巴团会把他剁成肉泥的
The Simbas would’ve cut him up into small pieces.
艾伦,去看看大家怎么样了
Allen, go and see how the men are.
我们剩下十三个人活着
There’s 13 of us left alive.
告诉他们丢弃所有不固定的东西
Tell them to jettison everything that’s not nailed down.
所有的!现在就干!
Everything! Do it now.
长官
Sir!
林巴尼先生情况恶化了,长官
Mr. Limbani’s getting worse, sir.
非常好的一次努力,福克纳先生
It was a very good try, Mr. Faulkner.
还没有完
It’s not over.
坚持住,先生,不要现在放弃
Just hang on, sir. Don’t give up now.
上校
Colonel
关于简德斯先生…
About Mr. Janders…
那是别无他法的
There was nothing else to do.
– 乔克怎么样? – 他死了,长官
– How’s Jock? – He’s dead, sir.
死了?
Dead?
为什么?
Why?
这是为了什么,长官?
What was it for, sir?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好了
Alright.
我们必须去掉机上所有东西
We have to get rid of everything on board.
包括老乔
Includes old Jock.
我交给你了,托什
I’ll see you to it, Tosh.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
杰那罗,抬他的腿
Gennaro, get his legs.
燃油怎么样?
How’s the fuel?
不好…我们在用副油箱
Bad… we’re on the auxiliary tanks.
索尔兹伯里控制塔,9QNXA
Salisbury control, 9 Quebec November X-Ray Alpha
在6603频道
on 6603.
你能收到吗?完毕
Do you read? Over.
9QNXA
9 Quebec November X-Ray Alpha.
这里是索尔兹伯里,能听见你,继续,完毕
This is Salisbury. Reading you straight, go ahead, over.
我们是一支雇佣军部队,离开科利马,机上7人受伤
We are a Mercenary unit, departing Kalima. 7 wounded on board.
紧急请求同意着陆,卡里巴
Urgently request permission to land, Kariba.
要是他们拒绝,继续说话
If they refuse, keep on talking.
XA,等待
X-Ray Alpha, stand-by.
林巴尼先生
Mr. Limbani
林巴尼先生
Mr. Limbani
先生
Sir.
我们需要确实证据,证明你在飞机上
We’re going to need positive proof that you’re on board.
把这写下来
Write this down.
给我笔
Got a pen?
NXA,这里是索尔兹伯里控制塔
November X-Ray Alpha, this is Salisbury Control.
艾伦
Allen!
收到,强度4,完毕
Reading you strength 4, over.
着陆许可被拒绝
Permission to land denied.
任何情况下不得越过我们的边界
Do not cross our borders under any circumstances.
老天在上,老兄,机上有伤员
For Christ’s sakes man, we have wounded on board
我们回头再做区分,完毕
we can sort it out later, over.
重复,不要试图越过我们的边界
I repeat, do not attempt to cross our borders.
我们的空军已警戒
Our air force are alerted.
我们的空军已警戒
– Give that thing to me. – Our air force are alerted.
我们会被迫击落你
We would be forced to shoot you down.
索尔兹伯里…XA
Salisbury… X-ray Alpha.
你听好了
Now you listen.
我们机上有朱利叶斯·林巴尼,他活着
We have Julius Limbani on board and he’s alive.
把这些写下来,交给你能找到的最高当局
Now, write this down and get it to the highest authority you can find.
艾伦,看看右舷燃油表
Allen, look at the starboard fuel gauge.
林巴尼先生说1960年7月有一次秘密会议
Mr. Limbani sayes there was a secret meeting in July of 1960
在现在赞比亚-扎伊尔边界举♥行♥
on the now Zambian-Zaire border
涉及联邦对刚果危机的干预
concerning federal intervention in the Congo crisis.
出席本次会议的有以下人员
Present at the meeting were the following:
朱利叶斯·林巴尼本人
Julius Limbani himself…
做好准备,我们只有一个引擎了
Brace yourselves, we’ve only got one engine.
人已经死了,福克纳先生
The man is dead, Mr. Faulkner.
现在只有精神存留
Now only the spirit remains.
NXA,这里是索尔兹伯里,你们可以降落卡里巴
November X-ray Alpha, this is Salisbury. you’re clear to land at Kariba.
当地人将被要求打开灯
The people will be asked to turn the lights on.
你们会在湖面看到它们,祝你们好运
You’ll see them come over the lake. Good luck to you.
谢谢,索尔兹伯里
Thank you, Salisbury.
艾伦
Allen…
我听到了
I heard.
林巴尼死了
Limbani’s dead.
再见,谢谢
Bye, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 再见 – 再见
– Goodbye. – Bye.
再见,旅途愉快
Bye, have a good trip.
再见
Bye.
今晚还有别的事吗,先生?
Will there be anything else this evening, sir?
哦,没了,没了,谢谢你
Oh, no. No, thanks you.
– 晚安,先生 – 晚安
– Good night, sir. – Good night.
怎么,有什么事,安德鲁?
Yes, what is it, Andrew?
今晚还有点别的事情,爱德华爵士
There will be something more tonight, Sir Edward.
继续走你的棋
Go ahead and make your move.
那是两步杀,我倒想看看你如何摆脱
That would be mate in two. I’d like to see you get yourself out of that.
不过另找时间吧
But that’s for another time.
这房♥子里有六个仆人
There are 6 servants in this house.
我以为起码有十个
I saw at least ten.
你怎么数的?
How did you count?
你想要什么,福克纳?
What do you want, Faulkner?
你聊起天来可真差劲
You’re a very bad conversationalist!
哦,请原谅我,我今晚非常疲倦了
Oh, please, forgive me. I’ve had a very tiresome evening.
我听见了,我当时在画室里
I heard, I was in the drawing room.
我知道你巴不得我问…
I know you’re dying for me to ask.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
我上了一节宝贵的课程,学习如何断开警报线路
I took a presh course in how to trip the alarm wires.
你在这里并不很安全
You’re not very safe here.
我肯定你巴不得想知道…
I’m sure you’re dying to know…
我是怎么逃出罗迪西亚回到英格兰的
…how I got out of Rhodesia and back to England?
哦,我的确想知道
Oh, I am indeed.
哦,要是我说起细节,我们就得待一整晚
Well, if I went into details, we’d be here all night.
咱们就说并不容易吧
Let’s just say it wasn’t easy.
我肯定那不容易
I’m sure it wasn’t.
你是个非凡的人物,福克纳
You’re a remarkable man, Faulkner.
我到处发下你的追杀合同
I have contracts out on you everywhere.
等我有时间会留起小胡子
When I have time I’m going to grow a moustache
再给自己买♥♥一副墨镜
and buy myself a pair of dark glasses.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!