– Your change, sir. – Thank you.
我现在得向你证明犯罪只是我业余爱好
I now have to prove to you that crime is only a hobby with me.
– 不是那种类型的工作 – 不是吗?
– It’s not that kind of job. – No?
听着,我现在的生活中只想回到南非去
Look, all I want out of life right now is to get back to South Africa.
我不明白一开始我♥干♥嘛要来伦敦
I don’t know why I came to Londen in the first place.
再在这里待一个星期 我就要爆♥炸♥了
One more week here and I’ll explode.
真有意思你提到了爆♥炸♥,因为…
It’s funny you should talk about explosives, because…
爆♥炸♥很有可能是这份工作的一部分
…explosives could very well be a part of this job.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
而且也是在非洲
It’s also in Africa.
你一定是在开玩笑
You must be joking.
你是认真的吗?
You’re serious?
3万英镑,这够认真了吧?
£30,000, how’s that for serious.
– 来,托什 – 在
– Right, Tosh. – Sir.
进来
Come in.
清楚说明
State clearly
你的姓名、年龄、以前的军事经验和军衔
your name, age, previous military experience and rank.
唐纳森,长官,1932年出生,12年从军
Donaldson, sir. Born 1932. 12 years with the paras,
三次跟你行动,中士军衔,长官
3 tours with you. Rank of Sergeant, sir.
欢迎归队,托什,这些年你过得怎样?
Welcome back, Tosh. How have the years treated you?
不太好,长官
Not so good, sir.
我现在是水管工,这不是我擅长的,长官
I’m a plumber now, it’s not my line, sir.
– 你结婚了? – 是的,长官
– You married? – Yes, sir.
你妻子知道你来这里吗?
Your wife know you’re here?
不,长官,她知道了会发火的
No, sir, she did she’d do her nut.
如果我被录取了,长官,我会给她留个字条
If I’m accepted, sir, I’ll leave her a note.
长官
Sir.
你不会后悔的
you won’t regret it.
我就像我20岁那样棒,长官
I’m as good a man as I was at 20, sir.
你为什么想要跟我们?
Why do you want to come with us?
那是我最擅长的工作,长官
It’s the job I do best, sir.
我爱它
I love it.
布雷克,杰西,福克纳上校,长官
Blake, Jesse, Colonel Faulkner, sir.
年龄:在可接受的范围内
Age: Within the acceptable range.
经验:你说得出来的我都有
Experience: You name it, I’ve had it.
经济状况:一贫如洗
Financial status: Wipe-out.
连头发都理不起,长官
Cannot afford a haircut, sir.
杰西,我很高兴你收到了我的电报
Jesse, I’m glad you got my wire.
我也是,长官…那是我的早餐
So am I, sir… it was my breakfast.
你对于去非洲工作有何感想?
How do you feel about working in Africa?
我不在乎去哪里,长官,除了瑞士
I don’t care where it is, sir, except Switzerland.
干净得吓出我的屎来
Neatness scares the shit out of me.
而且既然我看见简德斯先生坐在那边
And since I see Mr. Janders sitting over there.
我就知道我们不会去对付什么好人善类
I know we’re not going up against any sweet and kindly group.
谢谢你,杰西
Thank you, Jesse.
是,长官,所以我准备好了,能打而且饿了
Yes, sir. So I’m ready, available and hungry.
你被雇佣了
You’re hired.
上校,你可救了我的亲命了
Colonel, you’ve made my day.
你有没有可能预支给我20英镑?
Would it be possible for you to advance me £20?
哎呀,那可真是饿
Man, that’s hunger.
我那个女理发师是按寸收费的,长官
I have this lady barber who charges by the inch, sir.
麦克塔格特,42岁,长官
McTaggart, aged 42, sir.
高地警卫团12年,中士军衔
12 years in the Black Watch, rank of Sergeant.
连续6年不败的团中量级冠军,长官
Undefeated regimental middleweight champion 6 years running, sir.
你是哪年出生的?
What year were you born?
193…
193…
好了,乔克,你应该懂规矩的
Come on now, Jock. You know better than that.
– 是,长官 – 你多大了?别扯谎
– Yes, sir. – How old are you? No rubbish.
47,长官
47, sir.
你看起来像是需要一点锻炼
You look like you could do with some exercise.
花4周就能减到临赛体重,长官
It will take 4 weeks to get down to fighting weight, sir.
– 你被打过几次吧? – 是的,长官
– You’ve been hitten a few times? – Yes, sir.
打我的好些人仍然耳鸣着呢,长官
A lot of the hitters are still hearing bells, sir.
我就是喜欢打
I just like to fight,
带不带武器的都行
with weapons or without.
威迪,亚瑟,长官,年龄43岁,医务兵
Witty, Arthur. Age: 43. Medical Orderly.
你不用讲你的资历了,过得怎样,威迪?
You don’t have to go over your qualifications. How are you, Witty?
不错,长官
Fine, sir.
– 你样子挺匀称 – 谢谢,长官
– You look fit. – Thank you, sir.
我花很多时间摇医院的病床
I put a lot into cranking up hospital beds.
躺在病房♥里的病人,等等之类
Patients lying around the wards, that sort of thing.
让我保持了体形,长官
Keeps me the shape, sir.
你为什么想再次跟我们作战?
Why do you want to fight with us again?
福克纳上校
Colonel Faulkner,
在圣文森医院清理了两年胆结石…
two years of sorting gall-stones at St. Vincent’s hospital…
…让我的心硬化了,然而…
is hardening my heart. And…
更重要的部位却软了
softened more important parts.
我想要逆转这个过程
I want to reverse the process.
可能会流血的
It could be a bloody one.
不都这样吗,我喜欢忙一些,长官
Aren’t they all. I like to keep busy, sir.
好了,你得到这份工作了
Alright, you’ve got the job.
谢谢你,长官
Thank you, sir.
我有时间去离个婚吗?
Do I have time to get a divorce?
36小时
36 hours.
哦,太好了,长官
Oh, lovely, sir.
我等不及要看他的表情了
I can’t wait to see his face!
打得好,埃米尔
Well-played, Emile.
刚才打得不错
That was a good play.
爸爸,我不知道你今天要来
Daddy, I didn’t know you were coming today!
哦,我想给你个惊喜,比分如何?
Well, I thought I would surprise you. What’s the score?
我们领先,4-0,半场不过是小玩闹
We’re winning 4-0. It’s just a knockabout at half-time.
可是为什么啊?
But why?
就是不得不这样
It just has to be.
那是圣诞节啊,你说过我们有整整三周在一起
It’s Christmas, you said we’ll have 3 whole weeks together.
我知道我说过,可有时候这些事情就是没办法
I know what I said, but sometimes these things just can’t be helped.
反正你会跟校长家在一起,那也不错的
Anyway, you’ll be with the Headmaster’s family. It’ll be nice.
不,不好,我想要跟你在一起
No it won’t, I want to be with you.
– 你知道我也想跟你在一起 – 那就别去
– You know I want to be with you too. – Then don’t go.
拜托,那只不过是生意
Please. It’s only business.
我不得不去
I have to go.
我都不知道是去哪里,做什么,什么也不知道
I don’t even know where, what it’s about, or anything.
噢,有一天我会告诉你的,我保证
Well, one day I’ll tell you. That’s a promise.
我们在这里坐坐,玩一会儿
Let’s sit down here, have some fun.

Look.
看,我袭击了哈姆立商店
Look. I raided Hamley’s.
这叫做“随时可以过的圣诞”
It’s called “Christmas whenever you want it”.
我现在不想要
I don’t really want them now.
我懂
I understand.
我…我把它们交给校长,他会在圣诞那天给你
I’ll…I’ll give them to the headmaster. He’ll give them to you Christmas day.
我母亲上周来这里,跟一个法国人
My mother was here last week with some Frenchman.
那些大孩子当中有一个说她样子像个妓♥女♥
One of the older boys said she looked like a whore.
我不知道那是什么,所以我笑了
I didn’t know what that was so I laughed.
后来有人告诉了我
And then someone told me.
好了,听着
Now listen.
你现在听我说
You listen to me now.
你一点都不要理会他们说什么
You don’t pay any attention to what they say.
因为你知道,我也知道
‘Cos you know and I know
她是世上最善良最好的女人
she’s the kindest and finest woman there is.
我要你记住这一点
I want you to remember that.
埃米尔
Emile.
我得回去比赛了
I have to get back to the game.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
全体
Company!
立…正
Attention!
你们有些人认识我
Some of you know me already.
那些不认识我的
Those of you who don’t
会遭遇他妈的大惊喜
are in for a great big fucking surprise.
那些认识我的可以期待…
Those of you who do can expect
会遭遇大大超过他们不堪回忆的可怕时刻
are in for an infinitely more horrible time than they care to remember.
这里任何人要是越界一步,我铁定会杀了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!