Would you allow him to pause?
谢谢你,艾伦
Thank you, Allen.
氧气不用
Oxygen, no.
机舱增压,然后在降落前三分钟降压
The cabin will be pressurised and then de-pressurised 3 minutes before the fall.
降落伞在1500英尺打开
The parachutes open at 1,500ft.
他们不会听见飞机,也看不见我们落地
They won’t hear the plane or see us land.
飞机继续飞,加油,回来,把我们接上
The plane will continue, re-fuel, come back, pick us up.
我们在地面上正好待三个小时
We’ll be on the ground for exactly 3 hours.
我停顿了
I have paused.
你干得漂亮,继续
You’re doing beautifully, continue.
有一块平地,在这里,离赞巴拉7英里的山里
There’s a plateau, here, 7 miles from Zembala, in the hills.
我们跳伞分成两队
We drop and split into two groups.
第一队是艾伦的
The first group, would be Allen’s
要拿下那座军营,它距离降落地点4英里
will take the army barracks, which is 4 miles from the drop zone here.
第二队,是肖恩
The second group, which is Shawn,
要拿下这里的机场,它距离军营3英里
will take the airport here, which is 3 miles from the barracks.
第一队继续行动,带出林巴尼,前往机场
The first group will proceed and take Limbani out and go to the airport.
在适当的时候,那架飞机应该在10到15分钟后着陆
With timing, the plane should land 10-15 minutes later
然后把我们全部接走
and pick us all up.
我再次停顿了
I have pause again.
你对那座军营是何计划?
What’s your plan of the barracks?
这个嘛
Well.
这类军营是建来容纳200人的,如果我的情报正确的话
These barracks were constructed to hold 200 men, if my information is correct.
没错,是我弄来的情报
It is, I collected it.
你们25个人要从200个人那里带走林巴尼,怎么做?
25 of you are going to take Limbani away from 200 men, how?
在他们睡觉时
While they’d be asleep.
我们会解决掉守卫
We’ll dispose of the guards,
这里…这里…还有这里
here… here…and here.
剪掉电线,从这里进入,深入军营,这里这里和这里
Cut the wires, enter here, proceed to the barracks here, here and here.
戴着毒气面罩和毒气罐
With gas masks and cyanide gas canisters
他们完全不知道会遭受什么打击
they really won’t know what hit them.
我的天,你的意思是说你打算把他们全杀死
My God, you mean to say that you intend to kill them all.
你能想出更好的办法?
Can you think of a better way?
联♥合♥国♥会乱套的
The UN will go mad.
如果我们弄出林巴尼就不会
Not if we get Limbani out.
恩都法将军一个字都不会说
General Ndofa won’t say a word,
否则他就得给自己的人♥民♥解释很多事情
otherwise he’ll have too much explaining to do to his own people.
你看,他告诉人♥民♥说林巴尼已经死了,记得吗?
You see he’s told them that Limbani was dead. Remember?
而我们的目标就是把林巴尼带出来
And our objective is to get Limbani out.
非常正确
Quite right.
你们的计划获准了,各位
Your plan is approved, gentlemen.
– 干得好,瑞弗尔 – 谢谢
– Well done, Rafer. – Thank you.
哦,有一个小变化,我们今早收到一些最新情报
Oh, there’s one small change. We received some updated info this morning.
这次行动提前了三个星期
The operation’s been moved forward 3 weeks.
我料想你们能够处理
I assume you can handle that.
是的
Yes.
太好了,日安,先生们
Excellent. Goodday gentlemen.
要是他的背再挺直些,他的脊柱就得断了
If his back was any straighter his spine would snap.
这是签好的合同
Here’s the signed contracts.
– 念吧 – 好
– Read ’em. – Yes.
“一家瑞士银行的开放账号♥
“Open-ended check-in account on a Swiss bank.”
“所有武器和装备等等费用逐项列出”,好
“All expenses for weapons and equipment etc to be itemised.” All right.
对了,“预付所有工资的三分之一”
Yes. “One third of all wages to be paid in advance.
好的,很公平
All right, that’s fair enough.
10万英镑给你?
£100,000 for you?
5万英镑给简德斯
£50,000 for Janders.
其他每名军官3万英镑
£30,000 for each of the other officers.
每个军士和准尉2万英镑
20,000 for each of the NCO’s and the RSM.
每个招募的士兵1万英镑
£10,000 for each of the enlisted men.
而且如果任务失败 要支付这些费用的一半
And one half of these amounts if the mission fails.
这完全不可容忍♥
That’s absolutely outrageous!
我感同身受
My sentiments exactly.
你要…在这里签字
You will…sign here.
还有这里
And here.
很好,这就是你的合同,你可以出去过道里喊叫
Good. Here’s your contract. You can go outside and scream in the corridor.
肖恩,能否请你带巴尔福先生出去?
Shawn, would you be good enough to show Mr. Balfour out?
好的,当然
Yes, of course.
瑞弗尔
Rafer.
– 我预先不知情 – 我知道
– I had no idea. – I know.
还会有别的假期的
There’ll be other holidays.
艾伦,我想要你批准一些武器和物资
Allen, I’d like your approval on some weapens and supplies here.
打扰了,你会不会恰好认识这里一个叫桑迪·杨的人?有吗?
Excuse me, would you happen to know a Sandy Young around here? Would you?
福克纳上校
Colonel Faulkner!
你好吗,桑迪?
How are you, Sandy?
再好没有了,长官,你呢?
Couldn’t be better, sir! Yourself?
不坏
Not bad.
我都说不出见到你有多么高兴,长官
I can’t tell what a pleasure it is to see you, sir.
唤起了我从未想过会隐藏的回忆
It brings back memories I never thought I’d hidden.
你看我,都没有邀请你进来
Look at me Not inviting you inside.
– 你妻子在家吗? – 是的长官,她在,她会很高兴的
– Is your wife at home? – Yes, sir, she is. She’ll be delighted.
我想不会,我想我们最好是在外面说吧
I don’t think so. I think we’d better talk out here.
告诉我,你的…你的退休生活怎么样?
Tell me, how’s…how’s your retirement going?
有它的好处吧,长官
It has its points, sir.
比如呢?
Such as?
他妈的玫瑰丛,原谅我说脏话,长官…
Fucking rose bushes, if you pardon my French sir…
…正在被管教成型,其实也就这些了
…are whipping into shape, and actually that’s about it.
你愿不愿意替我管教50个人成型?
How would you like to whip 50 men into shape for me?
你是认真的吗,长官?
You’re serious, sir?
我就是为这个来的,我需要一名军士长
That why I’m here. I need a sergeant-major
而你是我所知道最好的一个
and you’re the best I’ve even known.
– 我还不太老? – 你怎么想的?
– I’m not too old? – What do you think?
长官,我何时何地报到?
Sir, where do I report and when?
– 桑迪,茶 – 看谁来了,亲
– Sandy, it’s tea. – Look who’s here, love.
下午好
Good afternoon.
是,我看见了
Yes, I see.
我曾希望我再也见不到他
I hoped I’d never see him again.
那可不是对待老朋友之道,玛吉
That’s no way to treat an old friend, Marjorie.
他不是我的朋友
He’s not my friend.
茶在桌子上
Tea’s on the table.
你不受欢迎,福克纳先生
You’re not welcome, Mr. Faulkner.
我道歉,长官
My apologies, sir.
我理解
I understand.
她现在正在哭呢,不是吗?
She’ll be crying now, won’t her?
是的长官,会大哭的,不过…
Yes, sir, a good deal of it, but…
她会挺过去的
she’ll get over it.
她是个好姑娘
She’s a lovely girl.
没错,的确是
Yes, she is.
好了,桑迪你进屋,然后…
Well, Sandy you go in, and…
今晚打这个号♥码找我
call me at this number tonight.

Sir.
– 桑迪 – 再见,长官
– Sandy. – Bye, sir.
请原谅
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
再给你买♥♥一杯?
Buy you another one?
– 肖恩 – 肖恩·费恩
– Shawn… – Shawn Fynn.
你好吗,皮特?
How are you, Pieter?
这是个好问题,得说上几个小时
That’s a good question if you have a few hours.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing down here?
在找你
Looking for you.
先生?
Yes, sir?
来两个,有劳
2 of these please.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
你的女房♥东
Your landlady.
对了,她要我告诉你
By the way, she asked me to tell you
要是你再不付房♥租,你明早就收拾东西滚蛋
if you don’t pay the rent you should pack and get out by the morning.
房♥租?那可没辙
Rent? That’s a joke.
我连回请你一杯的钱都没有
I haven’t even got the money to buy you one back.
你怎么会来找我呢?
Why would you be looking for me?
我…可能有一份工作给你
I… might have a job for you.
谢谢,我坐过一次牢,我可不喜欢那样
Thanks, I’ve been in jail once, I didn’t like it.
– 你的找零,先生 – 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!