我想要跟我的人♥民♥说话
I would like to speak with my people
单独
alone.
我相信你们要尝试在这里发动一场内战,福克纳
I believe you’re trying to start a civil war here, Faulkner.
你们将会为屠♥杀♥和饥饿之类你们绝对想象不到的事情负责
You’d be responsible for slaughter and starvation the likes of which you’ve never imagine.
你将满眼目睹鲜血
You’ll be up to your eyes in blood…
而且你会死的,福克纳,你们都会
and you’ll die, Faulkner. All of you.
还有我们大家
And all of us.
所以我反对你,上帝也反对你
So I’m against you. And God’s against you.
如果你们要借口亵渎神明,咱俩可都是狗♥娘♥养♥的硬汉子
And if you’ll excuse the blasphemy, we’re tough sons of bitches of both of us.
这种话会传回到梵蒂冈的,神父
That sort of talk could get back to the Vatican, Father.
你闭上嘴
You shut your mouth!
我会让这些人♥民♥转而反对你们
I will turn these people against you,
尽管有林巴尼,我从每一座山顶诅咒你们
in spite of Limbani, I curse you from every hilltop.
好了,说够了,里面正在做决定
Alright, that’s enough! The decision’s being made in there.
好吧,我…
Alright, I…
我给你开一个条件,福克纳
I offer you a bargain, Faulkner.
离这里大约3英里,穿过灌木
About 3 miles from here, through the bush.
有一条矿山飞机跑道,有一架旧达科他就停在边上
There’s a mine airstrip, with an old Dakota sitting on the right side.
你说什么?什么?
What did you say? What?
一架达科他,是好的,我坐它飞过
A Dakota. It’s alright, I’ve flown in it.
它和咱们之间没有别的,就是一个废弃的村庄
And there’s nothing between it and us, but a deserted village.
我会亲自带你们去
I’ll lead you there myself.
你们还有时间带林巴尼离开这里,给我们留下和平
You’ve still got time to take Limbani out of here and leave us in peace.
如何,总统先生
Well, Mr. President.
如果他们现在站出来斗争,他们就会死
If they stand and fight now, they’ll die,
他们知道这一点
and they know it.
可他们愿意
But they were willing,
我不能那么做,福克纳先生
I can’t do that, Mr. Faulkner.
我不能,你理解吗?
I can’t, do you understand?
我告诉他们忍♥受痛苦并等待
I told them to bear their pain and wait
准备好林巴尼的回归
to be ready for Limbani’s return.
他们同意了
And they agreed.
并不理解为什么
Without understanding why.
好的,先生
Alright, sir.
你在这里休息,我们会带你出去的
You rest here. We’re going to get you out.
– 杰西 – 是,长官
– Jesse. – Yes, sir.
– 你的条件达成了 – 赞美上帝
– You’ve got your bargain. – Praise God.
赞美林巴尼,现在给我们看看那架飞机在哪里
Praise Limbani. Now show us where that airplane is.
肖恩,带上四个人,去检查以后告诉我
Shawn, take 4 men, check it out and let me know.
– 我们会跟上 – 好的,艾伦
– We’ll be following. – Alright, Allen.
– 桑迪 – 长官
– Sandy. – Sir.
把大家带出来准备行动
Get the men out and ready to move.
– 我们不能坐车 – 是
– We can’t take the vehicles. – Sir.
全都过来,快,跑步
Right through the, come on, at the double.
你做了正确的决定,艾伦
You made the right decision, Allen.
林巴尼做的,不是我
Limbani made it, I didn’t.
他不能在这里拯救他的国家
If he can’t save his country from here,
现在问题是,我们救他出去以后拿他怎么办?
now the question is, what’ll we do with him once we get him out?
谁知道?我们也许再回来执行另一份合同呢
Who knows? We may be back again to do another contract.
你永不退休,是不是?
You never quit, do you?
干嘛退休?那样我就没前途了,对吧?
Why did I, I wouldn’t have a future, would I?
而且…
Also…
不要笑,不过…
don’t laugh, but, er…
– 里面那个人,他… – 我懂我懂,他打动了你,对吧?
– that man in there, he… – I know, I know, he got to you, right?
是的
Yes.
就在那里,小伙子们
There you are, boys.
它在那边,那边
There she is, over there.
下午好
Good afternoon.
– 你来飞还是我来? – 什么?
– Are you gonna fly this thing, or am I? – What?
继续走
Keep moving.
我们碰到大部队了,上校
We met a lucky, Colonel.
对,他们可能在任何地方
Yes, they could be anywhere.
我们必须前进
We’ll have to go ahead.
瑞弗尔,你殿后,带三个人,紧跟我们
Rafer, you’re the rear-guard. Take 3 men, stick close to us.
– 杰西 – 长官 – 前面带路,要拼命走
– Jesse. – Sir. – take point and go like hell.
– 桑迪,照顾林巴尼先生 – 是,长官
– Sandy, take care of Mr. Limbani. – Yes, sir.
桑迪,没人在旁边你可以叫我艾伦
Sandy, when there’s no-one around you can call me Allen.
是,长官,我会的,长官
Yes, sir, I will, sir.
肖恩
Shown.
我想他们在定位我们,不要回话
I think they’re spotting us, don’t call back and
不要发动,等我们到达,我要静默,完毕
don’t start up until we get there. I want it quiet. Out.
神父,我想你该抬起屁♥股♥,腾个地方了
Father, I think you should get on your ass and vacate the premises.
你很可能被一枪干掉圣徒的身份
You’re likely to get your sainthood shot off.
我走了
I’ll do that.
好运,你们这些不敬神的杀人犯
Good luck, you Godless murderers.
这是我听过的最动人的祝福之一
That’s one of the most moving benedictions I ever heard.
圣诞快乐,神父
Merry Christmas to you, Father.
节日的剩余吧
What’s left of it.
– 桑迪 – 长官
– Sandy. – Sir.
那就是你的杀戮场地了
there’s your killing ground.
带上托什和另外四个人,设置一个火力区
Take Tosh and 4 other men and set up a field of fire.
瑞弗尔和我从绕路切入,打他们的侧翼
Rafer & I will go deep around and take them in the flank.
天光在消失,我可不想在黑暗里带这破飞机起飞
We’re losing light. I ain’t trying to get this wreck up ground in the dark.
那我们试试去找他们,长官,领他们过来
So we could try and find them, sir, and lead them in.
我们不知道他们从哪里过来
We don’t know where they’re coming from.
– 德里克,你跟我留下 – 是
– Derek, you stay with me. – Sir.
– 乔克,带上维克斯机♥枪♥,架在这一头 – 是
– Jock, take the Vickers and set it up this end. – Sir.
昆西,起来,快点
Quincy, get up. come on.
帮我把这个抬出去
Help me move this out of here.
快点,行动
Come on, move.
好了,把它架在这里
Okay, set it up here.
我们死定了
We’re dead.
埃斯珀西多,你没死,我说你死了才算,懂吗?
Esposito, you’re not dead until I tell you you’re dead, understand?
– 是,长官 – 等着
– Yes, sir. – Wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
Wait.
开火!开火开火!
Fire, fire, fire, fire!
德里克
Dereck.
冲啊
Forward!
继续前进
Keep moving!
前进
Let’s go!
慢着,他们也是我们的
Hold it! They’re our’s, too.
杰西
Jesse
长官
Sir.
先把林巴尼先生带上飞机,另外四个人掩护
Get Mr. Limbani on the ‘plane first. The other 4 will cover.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我们得等桑迪他们,等他们过来
We have to wait for Sandy and the group. If they get through.
瑞弗尔,乔克,在机场边上设置掩护,快去
Rafer, Jock, set up cover on the edge of the airstrip, move.
– 林巴尼先生没事吧,丹尼尔? – 他还好,长官
– Is Mr. Limbani alright, Daniel? – He’s okay, sir.

Move!
快点,艾伦
Come on, Allen!
他妈的动起来
Move your bloody arses!
尽量快,上飞机
As quick as you can, and get in.
– 飞机动了 – 蹲下,他在努力靠近
– It’s moving! – Get down! He’s trying to get closer.
– 用火箭炮打他们 – 是
– Hit them with the bazooka! – Sir.
– 好了 – 发射
– Ready! – Fire!
我们走
Let’s go!
上那架飞机机舱,快,赶紧,走走走
Get up to that ‘s class. Come on, move! Move, move!
– 桑迪,去 – 是
– Sandy, go! – Sir.
中途掩护我们
Cover us halfway.
你听见枪声就跑,我们会掩护你
When you hear the guns, start running, we’ll cover you.
拼命跑,我们快没弹♥药♥了
Run like hell, we’re running out of ammo.
艾伦
Allen!
桑迪
Sandy!
桑迪
Sandy!
– 抛下他,他死了 – 不,长官
– Leave him, he’s dead. – No, sir.
快,快走
Come on. Come on, go.
快,快
Come on. Come on.
瑞弗尔,过来,过来
Rafer! Come on! Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!