Even so, would you report me?
但是我不会让你去我的教堂
I need to consult my superiors in the church.
就算你伤害这个黑人 但是你杀了他 他可能会更好一点
Let’s suppose that Travers is guilty. Killing him would be bad enough.
但是伤害无辜的人是有罪的
But innocent, and of all people to hunt him, yourself.
杰克逊
Jackson!
杰克逊. 这边
– Hey, Jackson! – Hep! Hep, over here!
你走吧
Leave him.
你说什么我要你离开
– what do you say? – that you leave off.
你疯了吗.他搞定了你?
– give me the shotgun. – have you gone insane?
把枪给我
Give me the shotgun!
我会把船给你
Go to your boat!
米勒
Miller.
我想一个人回去
I will return accompanied.
不要告诉他
Then we will see who’s boss over here.
这个该死的黑人
Cotton-pickin’ nigger lover.
你们这些人
And that ain’t all you are.

Look!
如果要是有油 我昨晚就离开了
Last night I ran out of gas.
但是没办法. 让我扶住你
– you were hot at the shed. – accent that helps him.
今天早上好多 了
Thanks. Today the leg is better off.
但是还是不太方便. 坐下吧
– it is not easy to flee when you can’t perambulate. – take a seat.
麻烦来了
Uh-oh, here comes trouble.
Is that boat of yours tight yet?
那你再试试看
You can sink her if you want.
我不会示弱的
I don’t care.
我没事
I don’t dig it, reverend.
我不害怕. 我不理解你
– He’s blowin’ some new changes. – I don’t understand you.
但是我知道这里有很多秘密
I know that here a lot of things have happened.

Here.
你可以走了. 当然
– Try walking on these. – Yeah, sure.
我不会谢你
I don’t dig you, man!
你能划船吗? 你说呢 难道我游泳过去不成
– will you get to the boat? – I will go dancing.
去吧 我会帮你装好动力
Hurry up. I’ll meet you there with the motor.
我终于可以走了
I will be over there… Five minutes ago!
谢谢好运
– thanks reverend. – good luck.
我们很快又可以见面了是吗? 当然
– will we see ourselves soon? – of course.
当然会的
Of course we will, Evvie.
也许以后我可以在电视上看到你
Perhaps see you playing for television.
好的 一定
Sure. I’ll send you my autograph.
再见再见
– Bye. – Bye.
我想凯文你和别人 都会有兴趣
You should know, reverend. You and whoever is interested, that I
我还是会象我承诺的 那样带艾芙去购物
intend to be in Saturday to take Evvie shopping like I promised.
我觉得这应该 由艾芙琳来决定
In the end it will be Evelyn who decides.
艾芙肯定不会有意见的
I believe that I will be able to convince her.
我们走 艾芙琳
Let’s go Evelyn.
黑鬼
Hey, nigger!
等等
Wait up, boy.
你以为那么容易
You thought you’d make it.
你以为你可以走了吗?
You figured you were gonna get away.
来吧
All right, boy.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
我吃定你了
I’m gonna get you, boy.
看着吧
Watch that oar.
来呀 杀了我
Go ahead, kill me. Let me have it!
愚蠢的黑鬼
Dirty nigger.
不 你不值得我那样做
No, I’m not going to give them a reason to lynch me.
废物
White trash.
我会回去找你的
I’ll be back with the sheriff, boy!
终于找到你了.我们 找了你好久 上船吧
– Well, you finally got here. We thought we’d lost you. – get on board, preacher.
特弗
Traver!
你现在可以走了
Everything’s ready, she’s all set to go!
来吧 行者先生
Come on, you travelin’ man!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!