You ain’t got no place to stay in town.
你那天不是说我可以呆在这里. 现在发生变化了
– Yesterday you said I would go. – Today I say you ain’t!
为什么不能? 因为我说了算
– why not? – because I said so. Now stop pesterin’ me!
为什么这样对她呢?
How come you treat her that way?
我总得给她一点教训吧
Do you want an explanation in writing?
想让我改变主意吗
I have changed my mind, that’s all.
不许动.不要动我的东西
Don’t yell or I will cut your heart out and throw it to the fish.
不要害怕 我不是坏人
Do not be afraid, I am not a bad man.
我不过是想呆在这里
I know what’s going on in your mind, how come he’s here on this island.
我只是想找个能安身的地方
Well I was out fishing and I ran out of gas.
我必须留在这里
I have to row here.

Look!
如果我离开这里我就得死
Like wild, I was a kid the last time I saw them that way.
你父母住在这里吗? 他们死了
– do your parents live here? – they are dead.
那你还有什么人?
Who else lives here?
我是说看护你的人
Who watches this game preserve?
难道没有了吗
Private. Keep off.
米勒先生 我只知道他叫米勒
Gramps and Miller, but grandfather has died.
他在哪里?
Where is Miller?
他明天会回来
He’s gone to the town until tomorrow.
就你一个人在这吗? 只有我
– just you, then? – just me.
孩子 我现在好饿 我想吃点东西
Look kid, I’m so hungry that I could eat a dead skunk.
把这个给我吧. 不行 这是米勒先生的
– give me this honey. – no, it’s Mr. Miller’s.
把这个给我. 不行 是我的
– what is this here? – nothing, it’s mine!
放开我
Thief!
难道你想走
No reason to get salty.
给 这个给你
Here’s a dime for you.
这个还不赖 送给你了
Not a bad price for an old apple, now is it?
味道真不错
Well, now, that was real nice.
是不是有…
对 香烟
Yes, a cigarette.
一只麋鹿
Just that deer of yours.
你们养过狗吗
Do you have a dog?
两个月前跑掉了
He a couple of months ago from a snake bite.
把火柴给我好吗
Give me a match.
你知道吃饭之后 抽一口烟感觉很好
That Miller guy might not go for me being here and eating his food.
你不抽烟吧
But you’re real cool.
对了 我甚至还不怎么 熟悉你呢? 你看起来还不错
– why haven’t you been scared? – you’re just like old Jeb.
至少比米勒要好一些
You helped Gramps before Miller came.
他让我很难难受?
– he made me slingshots. – slingshots?
我想我不会吧
Well I don’t dig that kind of jazz,
不过现在你年纪这么小
but I want you to know that you are big-hearted.
我是说你就像一个 天使这般美丽
You are an angel of mercy to old Traver.
对吗?
You dig?
什么意思?
What’s dig?
我是说你明白我的意思吗?
Dig means understand.
我跟你说了不会有人
There’s nobody here.
这里本来就没有什么人
When duck season begins the members come to hunt.
而且他们都是好人
They give good tips.
一个人给了我一条新裙子
A lawyer gave me five dollars for a dress.
哇 猎枪
Five dollars? Wow.
他一般两天就要 出去打一次猎
He shot his limit in two days.
你能行吗? 你觉得 我不行?
– He gave Gramps ten. – do you put on me?
不是 我觉得有时候 手♥枪♥还要威风一些
I gave Gramps my 5 in order to buy a chrome pistol,
不过他有时候喝醉了 就不会去了
but he came home drunk and without it.
那是他用的汽油
That is gas for the lamp.
你拿什么? 给我吧
– what cha taking? – something to eat.
这是米勒的. 不会有什么问题的
– it’s Mr. Miller’s, you’ve got no right. – ah, he’ll never miss it.
你不能拿走. 我会拿很多
– leave that! – Can’t sweety; I have to defend myself.
我很难碰到这样的机会
If they come for me I have to get rid of them.
不过这个是最漂亮的
It has been a long time since I’ve seen one of these.
真不错
My father used to have one.
给我
Give it to me!
不要激动 你又不会用枪
Girls shouldn’t play with weapons.
你打坏了那只兔子
We have pursued a rabbit.
这可不是我的错
This has to work as a team.
你真是个疯子是吗 宝贝
– You are it – an angel of charity… – Seriously.
你知道我不是一个坏人
If you know that I have suffered you would know that I mean business.
米勒先生肯定会生你的气
Mr. Miller will get angry with you very much.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我想这杆枪不过是20美元
This shotgun is very old, but I will leave 20 dollars for you.
我就给你这么多钱吧
It will be enough for gas and the rest.
这样可以了吗?
Do you have a revolver?
可以了吧. 不行
– You better leave. – No.
特弗 我想你应该 是倒霉透顶了
Traver, it seems to me that you are losing your marbles, man.
米勒在这岛上 有没有船? 他开走了
– does Miller have any boats at the island? – in the swamp is all.
有没有其他的工具? 没有
– any way to get from there to the ocean? – No.
我以为你走了. 我也这么想
– I believed that you had gone away. – and so did I.
孩子 我想你还得帮我的’忙
Lend me something to fix the boat.
你对这里很熟悉吧? 是的 你要什么
– do you have something like that? – what do you need?
一个锤子
A hammer.
胶水
And some tar.
钉子
And nails.
还有一个木箱装工具
And pitch, or whatever.
锤子.好
– a hammer. – good.
胶水.钉子
Tar and nails.
这个也有用
This saw would work well.
能不能装起来?
Do you have anything for me to carry everything in?
我想你不会出门吧
You cannot take a walk that way.
我是说你还不懂事吧
Haven’t they taught you anything?
就像…
I want to say that …
穿上这个 会着凉的
Put on this, you will catch cold.
我不冷. 还是穿着吧
– it’s not cold. – keep it on anyway, it might get cold.
我可能真的要离开这里了
I will leave at dawn.
再见 小公主
See you at the top, gumdrop.
哈各维斯先生来过了吗
I have talked about you to Mr. Hargreaves.
他今天应该会去教堂的
Today he’ll talk with the preacher.
他一般是12天左右来一次
The county does not arrange anything for kids over twelve.
转过来
Turn around.
来过一个人
A man came.
很友善
Very pleasant.
我给了他一些吃的
I fed him.
他要干什么? 他拿了你的汽油
– what did he want? – gas.
我的汽油还有你的猎枪
– he took my gas? – and a shotgun.
他怎么敢这样
The hell he did!
他什么时候走的 他说昨晚离开
– when did he leave? – he said that he would leave last night.
你在哪里见到的他? 在外面园子里
– where do you see him? – Down yonder, by the slough.
他是白人吗? 不是
– was he white or coloured? – like old Jeb.
他在这里吃了东西
He ain’t here He’ll be gone by now.
如果他在这里吃了一次
If not, he soon will be!
他以后还会来吃的
And forever.
准备好了吗?是的
– are you ready? – yes.
给你的礼物
Your gift.
让我看看
Let’s see how it looks.
那个黑人去哪里了?不见了
– what happened to that coloured man? – forget it.
还要穿上鞋子 才会好看的
The shoes have high heels. Can you keep your balance?
脚拿过来
Give me your foot.
你这个年纪的人 都应该知道打扮了
You should know that not all men are like your grandfather.
不然老了就没办法打扮了
Neither like me, either.
要学会收拾自已
You should be very careful in town.
知道吗?知道
– you know that? – yes.
你其实不知道 我在说什么是吧?
– you don’t know what I’m talking about, do you? – No.
过来
Come
不要动
Don’t move.
你洗头了是吗
You have washed your hair.
闻起来还是有些气味
I know from the smell.
要经常梳理头发
But you have brushed it, too.
感觉就像枯树枝
You hardly ever do. Full of cuttleburrs!
让我看看你穿着鞋的样子
See how you wear those shoes.
还不错
They suit you very well.
很好
Very well.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!