你们想违抗我们的国王洛基的命令
You would defy the commands of Loki, our king,
打破作为战士曾许下的誓言
break every oath you have taken as warriors,
犯下叛国罪把托尔带回来吗
and commit treason to bring Thor back?
-是的 -很好
– Yes. – Good.
你要帮我们吗
So you’ll help us?
我必须效忠国王
I am bound by honor to our king.
我不能为你们开启彩虹桥
I cannot open the bridge to you.
这家伙真难懂 是吧
Complicated fellow, isn’t he?
现在我们怎么办
Now what do we do?
你们看
Look!
-刚刚那是什么鬼 -我不知道 长官
– What the hell was that? – I don’t know, sir.
刚才突然探测到了超强的能量
We got massive energy readings out of nowhere
然后又突然消失
and then they just disappeared.
大概在西北方15英里处
Fifteen miles due northwest.
我们去看看
Let’s go take a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -乐意效劳
– Thank you. – You’re very welcome.
总部呼叫2队 我们在城外发现异常
Base to Team 2, we’ve got activity outside the town.
盯住你们的目标
Stay on your target.
确保我哥哥回不来
Ensure my brother does not return.
摧毁一切
Destroy everything.
妈妈
Mom?
镇上有文艺复兴节吗
Is there a Renaissance Fair in town?
报告总部
Call it in.
总部 我们发现了战士公主西娜
Base, we’ve got Xena,
成龙和罗宾汉
Jackie Chan and Robin Hood.
这是很棒的理论 简
It’s a beautiful theory, Jane.
但你别想
But you won’t be able to
说服科学界相信
convince the scientific community of any of it.
除非你有证据
Not without hard evidence.
找到你了
Found you!
我的朋友们
My friends!
太好了 太好了
This is good! This is good.
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
容我介绍一下 希芙女士和三位勇士
Excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.
我的朋友们
My friends,
我真高兴能见到你们
I’ve never been happier to see anyone.
但你们不该来
But you should not have come.
我们来带你回家
We’re here to take you home.
你们知道我不能回去
You know I can’t go home.
我的父王
My father is
因我而死
dead because of me.
我必须继续被流放
And I must remain in exile.
托尔
Thor,
你父王还活着
your father still lives.
告诉我 洛基
Tell me, Loki,
你怎么把约顿巨人带进阿斯加德的
how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard?
你以为彩虹桥是进出王国的
You think the Bifrost is the only way
唯一途径吗
in and out of this realm?
各个王国间有很多密道
There are secret paths between the worlds
哪怕你天赋异禀也看不到
to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind.
但我已经不再需要它们了 我是国王了
But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king.
我宣布 因为你的叛国行为
And I say, for your act of treason,
免除你门卫的职务
you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper,
你不再是阿斯加德的公民了
and no longer citizen of Asgard.
那我就不用听命于你了
Then I need no longer obey you.
找语言学部的人来看看
Get somebody from Linguistics down here.
还有其他人要来吗
Was somebody else coming?
是斯塔克的吗
Is that one of Stark’s?
不知道 他什么都不跟我说
I don’t know. The guy never tells me anything.
你好
Hello.
你正在使用未登记的武器科技
You are using unregistered weapons technology.
请表明身份
Identify yourself.
没事啦
Here we go.
快跑
Incoming!
简 你们快走
Jane, you have to leave.
-你呢 -我要留在这儿
– What are you gonna do? – I’m staying here.
托尔要和我们并肩作战
Thor’s going to fight with us!
我的朋友们
My friends,
我现在肉体凡胎 我只会碍手碍脚
I’m just a man. I’ll only be in the way,
甚至连累你们
or worse, get one of you killed.
但我能帮他们转移去安全的地方
But I can help get these people to safety.
如果你要留下 我也留下
Well, if you’re staying, then so am I.
-我们需要点时间 -我们帮你争取时间
– We’ll need some time. – You’ll have it!
好吧 大家快走吧
Okay, move it, people!
大家都出去 从后门走
Everybody out! Use the back door.
快走 回头再吃
Go, hurry! You can eat later.
分散他的注意力
Keep it distracted.
为了阿斯加德
For Asgard!
撤退
Fall back!
跑 快跑
Go. Now. Run!
希芙 希芙 你已经尽力了
Sif. Sif, you’ve done all you can.
不 死也要死得像个战士
No. I will die a warrior’s death.
历史会记住这一刻的
Stories will be told of this day.
活下去 自己讲述这段历史
Live, and tell those stories yourself.
快跑
Now go.
你们得回阿斯加德 去阻止洛基
You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki.
那你怎么办
What about you?
别担心 朋友们 我自有打算
Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan.
走吧
Come on.
我们快撤退 快走
We need to fall back. Come on.
走啊
Come on.
等等
Wait!
他要干什么
What’s he doing?
弟弟 不管我怎样委屈了你
Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you,
不管我做了什么让你这样
whatever I have done to lead you to do this,
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry.
但这些人是无辜的
But these people are innocent.
杀了他们对你没有任何好处
Taking their lives will gain you nothing.
杀了我吧
So take mine
然后到此为止
and end this.

No.
结束了
It’s over.
不 没结束
No. It’s not over.
我是说 你安全了
I mean, you’re safe.
我们都很安全
We’re safe.
那就行了
It’s over.

No.
-出现峰值 -读数上升
– We’re spiking. – Levels increase!
不管是谁持有此锤
Whosoever holds this hammer,
只要他配得上
if he be worthy,
就将拥有雷神之力
shall possess the power of Thor.

Jane!

No.
-过来 -不
– Come! – No.
-快走 -不
– Come! – No.
天啊
Oh. My. God.
这才是你平时的装束吗
So, is this how you normally look?
差不多吧
More or less.
挺帅的
It’s a good look.
我们得去彩虹桥的落点
We must go to the Bifrost site.
我有话和我弟弟说
I would have words with my brother.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
唐纳德
Donald?
我认为你没对我说实话
I don’t think you’ve been completely honest with me.
听着 科尔之子
Know this, Son of Coul.
之前讲的起名习惯
托尔以为科尔森的名字也是这个意思
你和我 我们都是在为
You and I, we fight for the same cause,
保护这个世界而战
the protection of this world.
从今天起 我与你结盟
From this day forward, you can count me as your ally

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章升级 Upgrade
下一篇文章钢铁侠
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!