但你得把你拿走的简的东西还回来
if you return the items you have taken from Jane.
-偷走的 -借用而已
– Stolen. – Borrowed.
好吧 你可以拿回你的设备
Of course, you can have your equipment back.
这样你才能继续你的研究
You’re gonna need it to continue your research.
你想看我跟你说过的那座桥吗
Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?
当然
Sure.
等等 我还有事要问你
Wait, I need to debrief you!
欢迎来到阿斯加德
Welcome to Asgard.
海姆达尔 开启彩虹桥
Heimdall, open the Bifrost.
海姆达尔
Heimdall?
海姆达尔
Heimdall!
他不回应
He doesn’t answer.
那我们就被困在这了
Then we are stranded.
海姆达尔 你能听见吗 我们需要你
Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now!
海姆达尔 我们需要你
Heimdall! We need you now!
海姆达尔
Heimdall!
我必须回阿斯加德去 但我向你保证
I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word,
我会回来找你的
I will return for you.
好吗
Deal?
好的
Deal.
带他去疗伤
Get him to the healing room!
我去找我弟弟
Leave my brother to me.
据说
It’s said
你依然能看见 听见周遭发生的事情
you can still hear and see what transpires around you.
希望这是真的
I hope it’s true,
那样你就会知道
so that you may know
你是死在
your death came at the hand
劳菲手里
of Laufey.
而你是死在奥丁之子手里
And your death came by the son of Odin.
洛基
Loki!
你救了你父王
You saved him!
我向你发誓 母后
I swear to you, Mother,
他们会为今天的所作所为付出代价
that they will pay for what they’ve done today.
洛基
Loki.
托尔
Thor!
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you’d return to us.
你为什么不告诉她
Why don’t you tell her
你是怎么派毁灭者去杀我和我们的朋友
how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me?
什么
What?
它一定是执行了父王最后的命令
Why, it must have been enforcing Father’s last command.
你是个厉害的骗子 一直都是
You’re a talented liar, Brother. Always have been.
你回来了真好
It’s good to have you back.
失陪了 我得去摧毁约顿海姆
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim.
你阻止不了的
You can’t stop it.
彩虹桥会一直开启到约顿海姆被撕碎
The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart.

Jane?
你为什么这么做
Why have you done this?
证明给父王看 我才是他的好儿子
To prove to Father that I am the worthy son.
等他醒来时 是我救了他命
When he wakes, I will have saved his life.
还杀死了那一族的怪物
I will have destroyed that race of monsters.
我会成为王位的真正继承人
And I will be true heir to the throne!
你不能消灭一整个种族
You can’t kill an entire race!
为什么不能
Why not?
你怎么对冰霜巨人突然产生好感了
And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants?
你以前可是会赤手空拳把他们杀光
You could have killed them all with your bare hands.
-我变了 -我也是
– I’ve changed. – So have I.
来打我啊
Now fight me.
我从来没想要王位
I never wanted the throne!
我只想得到和你一样的对待
I only ever wanted to be your equal.
我不会和你打的 弟弟
I will not fight you, Brother!
我不是你弟弟
I’m not your brother.
从来都不是
I never was.
洛基 这简直疯了
Loki, this is madness.
是吗
Is it madness?
疯狂吗
Is it?
疯狂吗
Is it?
拜托 你在地球上遭遇了什么
Come on. What happened to you on Earth
把你变得这么懦弱
that turned you so soft?
别跟我说是因为那个女人
Don’t tell me it was that woman.
还真是
It was!
也许 等我们结束了这一切
Well, maybe, when we’re finished here,
我会亲自去看看她
I’ll pay her a visit myself!
托尔
Thor!
哥哥 救我
Brother, please.
够了
Enough!
看看你
Look at you,
强大的托尔
the Mighty Thor,
力大无穷
with all your strength,
现在对你又有何用
and what good does it do you now?
你听到了吗 哥哥 你什么都做不了
Do you hear me, Brother? There’s nothing you can do!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果你毁了彩虹桥 你就再也见不到她了
If you destroy the bridge, you’ll never see her again!
原谅我 简
Forgive me, Jane.
我本可以做到的 父王
I could have done it, Father!
我本可以做到的
I could have done it!
为了你
For you!
为了大家
For all of us!
不 洛基
No, Loki.
洛基 不要
Loki, no.

No!

No.
结束了
It’s gone.
然后 我一声大吼
And then, with a mighty bellow,
飞进了铁巨人的体内 把他放倒了
I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low!
那是摔了个四脚朝天的意思吗
Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass?
事实上
As a matter of fact,
摔倒只是蒙蔽毁灭者的策略
falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer…
王后陛下 您儿子的事我很遗憾
My Queen, I’m so sorry for your loss.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他在悼念他的弟弟
He mourns for his brother.
还有…
And…
他思念她
He misses her.
那个凡人
The mortal.
你将会是个明君
You’ll be a wise king.
不会再有比你更贤明的君主
There will never be a wiser king than you.
和更完美的父亲了
Or a better father.
我有很多要学的
I have much to learn.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
也许有一天
Someday, perhaps,
我会让你以我为傲
I shall make you proud.
你已经让我骄傲了
You’ve already made me proud.
我们再也到不了地球了
So Earth is lost to us.

No.
希望总是有的
There is always hope.
你能看到她吗
Can you see her?

Yes.
我拿了粒子探测仪
I have the particle detectors!
达西 你拿神盾局的卫星密♥码♥了吗
Darcy, do you have the S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite codes?
嗯 你看见我的电击枪了吗
Yeah. Have you seen my Taser?
她还好吗
How is she?
上车 走吧 简
In the car. Come on, Jane!
她在找你
She searches for you.
雷 神
塞尔维格博士
Dr. Selvig.
你就是那个幕后主脑吗
So you’re the man behind all this?
这里像个迷宫
It’s quite a labyrinth.
我还以为他们要带我来杀了我
I was thinking they’re taking me down here to kill me.
我听说了新墨西哥州的事
I’ve been hearing about the New Mexico situation.
你的工作让很多比我聪明的人
Your work has impressed a lot of people
非常倾佩
who are much smarter than I am.
我手里的资料多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章升级 Upgrade
下一篇文章钢铁侠
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!