Then I’m sure you can do it again.
我肯定也能告你侵犯我的宪法权利
And I’m sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights!
抱歉 福斯特小姐 但我们是好人
I’m sorry, Ms. Foster, but we’re the good guys.
我们也是
So are we!
我就快弄清一件很了不起的事了
I’m on the verge of understanding something extraordinary.
而关于这现象 我所掌握的一切
And everything I know about this phenomenon
都在这实验室和这本子里了
is either in this lab or in this book.
你不能想拿就拿…
And you can’t just take this away…
简 冷静 冷静 简…
Jane! Easy! Easy. Jane…
多谢配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
多年的研究
Years of research,
全没了
gone.
他们还拿走了我的iPod
They even took my iPod.
-备份资料呢 -也被拿了
– What about the backups? – They took our backups.
他们还拿走了备份资料的备份
They took the backups of our backups.
他们做得非常彻底
They were extremely thorough.
我刚下载了三十多首歌♥
I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there.
你能不能别提你的iPod了
Could you please stop with your iPod?
这些到底是什么人啊
Who are these people?
我认识个科学家
I knew this scientist.
是伽玛辐射领域的先驱
The pioneer in gamma radiation.
后来神盾局出现了
S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up
他就杳无音信了
and he wasn’t heard from again.
他们不能这样对我们
They’re not gonna do that to us.
我要去把东西抢回来
I’m gonna get everything back.
别这样 让我先联♥系♥下我的一个同事
Come on, please. Let me contact one of my colleagues.
他之前和这些人接触过
He’s had some dealings with these people before.
我给他发邮件 也许他能帮上忙
I’ll e-mail him and maybe he can help.
你的笔记本电脑也被拿走了
They took your laptop, too.
众神之父 我们有急事禀报
Allfather, we must speak with you urgently.
我的朋友们
My friends.
奥丁呢
Where’s Odin?
父王进入奥丁之眠了
Father has fallen into the Odinsleep.
进入睡眠状态进行恢复和治愈
母后担心他将一觉不醒
Mother fears he may never awaken again.
我们要和她谈话
We would speak with her.
她不肯离开父王床边半步
She has refused to leave my father’s bedside.
有急事你们可以直接对我说
You can bring your urgent matter to me.
我现在是你们的王
Your king.
王上 我们恳请您结束对托尔的放逐
My King, we would ask that you end Thor’s banishment.
我的首个命令不能与父王的最后命令相悖
My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather’s last.
我们就要与约顿海姆开战
We’re on the brink of war with Jotunheim.
人♥民♥需要看到子承父命
Our people need a sense of continuity,
才能在困难时期拥有安全感
in order to feel safe in these difficult times.
所有人必须齐心合力
All of us must stand together
为阿斯加德而战
for the good of Asgard.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
很好 那你们等我下令吧
Good. Then you will wait for my word.
容我
If I may
恳请陛下再考虑下…
beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider…
够了
We’re done!
彩虹桥
周四 托尔日
宠物店
我要匹马
I need a horse!
我们不卖♥♥马 只有狗猫鸟…
We don’t have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds…
那随便给我头能骑的就好
Then give me one of those large enough to ride.
你还需要搭便车吗
Hey, you still need a lift?
我从未做过这样的事
I’ve never done anything like this before.
你做过这样的事吗
Have you ever done anything like this before?
经常
Many times.
不过你有这个胆量
But you’re brave to do it.
他们偷走了我的毕生心血
Well, they just stole my entire life’s work.
我已经别无可失了
I don’t really have much left to lose.
但你很聪明
Yeah, but you’re clever.
比这个王国的其他人聪明多了
Far more clever than anyone else in this realm.
“王国” “王国”
“Realm”? “Realm”?
-你觉得我很奇怪 -是的
– You think me strange. – Yeah, I do.
怎么个奇怪法 是好还是坏
Good strange or bad strange?
目前我还不确定
I’m not quite sure yet.
对不起
I’m sorry.
但是 你是谁啊
But who are you?
说真的
Really?
你很快就会知道了
You’ll see soon enough.
你答应告诉我答案的
You promised me answers.
你要找的是座桥
What you seek, it’s a bridge.
爱因斯坦-罗森桥吗
Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge?
该说是彩虹桥
More like a Rainbow Bridge.
老天 但愿你没疯
God, I hope you’re not crazy.
我真不习惯看到他这样
I never get used to seeing him like this.
他已推迟了太久 我担心…
He’s put it off for so long now, that I fear…
这会持续多久
How long will it last?
不知道 这次不一样
I don’t know. This time it’s different.
我们毫无准备
We were unprepared.
他为什么要骗我
So why did he lie?
他对你保守秘密
He kept the truth from
是不希望你觉得自己是个异类
you so that you would never feel different.
你是我们的儿子 洛基
You are our son, Loki,
我们是你的家人
and we, your family.
我们不能放弃希望
We mustn’t lose hope
要相信你父王一定会回到我们身边
that your father will return to us.
还有你哥哥
And your brother.
托尔还有什么希望
What hope is there for Thor?
你父王做任何事都有他的用意
There’s always a purpose to everything your father does.
这根本不是卫星坠毁
That’s no satellite crash!
否则 他们会拖走残骸
They would have hauled the wreckage away,
而不是在周围搭建设施
they wouldn’t have built a city around it.
-你会需要这个的 -什么
– You’re going to need this. – What?
等等 为什么
Wait, why?
待在原地
Now stay here.
等我拿回雷神之锤
Once I have Mjolnir,
就把那些被他们抢走的东西还给你
I will return the items they’ve stolen from you.
好吗
Deal?
不 看看下面的状况
No. Look what’s down there.
你觉得你能闯进去把东西夺回来
You think you’re just gonna walk in,
再大摇大摆地走出来吗
grab our stuff and walk out?
不 我会飞回来
No. I’m going to fly out.
长官 侦察卫星的信♥号♥♥几乎无法穿透云层
Sir, feed from the keyhole can barely penetrate the cloud cover.
受这东西的干扰
Tech’s barely working as it is,
设备本就很难正常运行
with all the interference that thing’s giving off.
还有架商业飞机即将飞过上空
And we’ve got a commercial aircraft coming right over us.
西南航♥空♥5434航♥班♥
Southwest Airlines, flight 5434.
跟其他航♥班♥一样 更改航线
Reroute it like all the others.
稍等
Hold a sec.
西侧围栏外有东西
We’ve got something outside the fence, west side.
德兰西 我是杰克逊
Delancey, Jackson.
西侧围栏 去检查一下
West side perimeter. Go check it out.
到了
There it is.
德兰西 杰克逊 请回话
Delancey, Jackson. Report.
有人员受伤 围栏遭到破坏
Agent down. We’ve got a perimeter breach.
我是艾瑞克·塞尔维格博士 有事请留言
You’ve reached Dr. Erik Selvig. Please leave me a message.
艾瑞克 是我 别担心 我很好
Hi, Erik, it’s me. Don’t worry, I’m fine, but
但如果一小时内我没联♥系♥你
just in case you don’t hear from me in the next hour,
就到陨石坑来找我 好吗
just come by the crater site and try and find me, okay?
我正在做你不让我做的事情 对不起
I did exactly what you told me not to. I’m sorry.
非常抱歉 再见
So sorry. Bye.
B区 行动
Bravo quadrant, move!
已进入南侧通道
Entering south tunnel!
不行 通讯中断
Negative, negative. I have no comms.
发现目标 东侧通道
Target sighted, east tunnel!
派一个人到高处 带上枪
I need eyes up high, with a gun.
朝北去了
Moving north!
怎么了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章升级 Upgrade
下一篇文章钢铁侠
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!