阿富汗 库纳尔省
这气氛像是在送我上军事法庭
I feel like you’re driving me to a court-martial.
真是的 我做了什么啊
This is crazy. What did I do?
感觉像是你们会停下车 然后灭了我
I feel like you’re going to pull over and snuff me.
怎么 你们不许说话吗
What, you’re not allowed to talk?
阿甘哥
Hey, Forrest!
我们可以说话的 先生
We can talk, sir.
好啊 那是对我有意见咯
I see. So it’s personal?
不 你让他们害怕
No, you intimidate them.
老天爷 你是个妹子
Good God, you’re a woman.
我真是没看出来
I honestly… I couldn’t have called that.
我是觉得该道歉 但要的就是这个效果吧
I mean, I’d apologise, but isn’t that what we’re going for here?
-我要首先把你当成士兵 -我是空军
– I thought of you as a soldier first. – I’m an airman.
你的骨骼结构可真不错
You have, actually, excellent bone structure, there.
我现在眼睛都没法从你身上移开了
I’m kind of having a hard time not looking at you now.
这样奇怪吗
Is that weird?
好啦 笑笑嘛 没事的
Come on, it’s okay, laugh.
-先生 我有个问题 -问吧
– Sir, I have a question to ask. – Yes, please.
您真跟去年《马克西姆》男士杂♥志♥的
Is it true you went 12 for 12
12位封♥面♥女♥郎♥都搞过吗
with last year’s Maxim cover models?
这问题问得好 是 也不是
That is an excellent question. Yes and no.
三月女郎跟我有日程冲突
March and I had a scheduling conflict,
但幸好 圣诞刊的封面是双胞胎
but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins.
还有问题吗
Anything else?
你这举手是在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me with the hand up, right?
-我可以跟您合个影吗 -非常可以
– Is it cool if I take a picture with you? – Yes. It’s very cool.

All right.
可别给发到你的”我的空间”主页上
I don’t want to see this on your MySpace page.
拜托 别比黑帮手势
Please, no gang signs.
开玩笑的 举起来吧
No, throw it up. I’m kidding.
和平 我爱和平
Yeah, peace. I love peace.
要是和平了我就没生意了
I’d be out of a job with peace.
快点啊 快按键拍照
Come on. Hurry up. Just click it.
别改设置
Don’t change any settings.
-怎么回事 -左侧遇敌
– What’s going on? – Contact left!
什么情况
What have we got?
吉米 守住斯塔克
Jimmy, stay with Stark!
-趴下 -嗯
– Stay down! – Yeah.
该死
Son of a bitch!
-等等 给我把枪 -待在这儿
– Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun! – Stay here!
斯塔克工业
钢铁侠
托尼·斯塔克
Tony Stark.
拉斯维加斯 36小时前
远见家 天才
Visionary. Genius.
美国爱国者
American patriot.
甚至还年少时
Even from an early age,
传奇武器开♥发♥者霍华德·斯塔克的儿子
the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark
就很快凭其杰出独特的头脑吸引了大众目光
quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind.
四岁时 他搭建了第一块电路板
At age four, he built his first circuit board.
六岁时 他搭建了第一台引擎
At age six, his first engine.
有其父必有其子 六岁的托尼·斯塔克建造出他的首台V8发动机
17岁时 他便以最优成绩从麻省理工学院毕业
And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT.
托尼·斯塔克 麻省理工学院的机器人神童
之后 一位巨头逝世
Then, the passing of a titan.
霍华德和玛丽亚·斯塔克死于车祸 举国为夫妻哀悼
霍华德·斯塔克终身的朋友和盟友
Howard Stark’s lifelong friend and ally,
奥巴代亚·斯坦尼接手
Obadiah Stane, steps in
填补了传奇创始人留下的空缺
to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder,
直到21岁的浪子回归
until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns
新来者 托尼·斯塔克21岁掌权
成为了斯塔克工业的新执行总裁
and is anointed the new CEO of Stark lndustries.
掌握了王国的钥匙后
With the keys to the kingdom,
托尼将父亲的遗产带入了新的时代
Tony ushers in a new era for his father’s legacy,
制♥造♥了更智能的武器
creating smarter weapons,
先进机器人 卫星瞄准
advanced robotics, satellite targeting.
托尼·斯塔克想拯救世界
如今 托尼·斯塔克
Today, Tony Stark
已改变了武器行业的面目
has changed the face of the weapons industry
他确保了自♥由♥ 并在全球
by ensuring freedom and protecting America
保护美国和其利益
and her interests around the globe.
作为与斯塔克工业的联络人
As liaison to Stark Industries,
我格外荣幸地能与一位真正的爱国者共事
I’ve had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot.
他是我的朋友 也是我的好导师
He is my friend and he is my great mentor.
女士们先生们 我很荣幸能将今年的
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honour to present
极点奖授予托尼·斯塔克先生
this year’s Apogee Award to Mr Tony Stark.
托尼
Tony?
-谢谢 中校 -谢谢救场
– Thank you, Colonel. – Thanks for the save.
这太美了 谢谢 非常感谢大家
This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much.
这太棒了
This is wonderful.
我不是托尼·斯塔克
Well, l’m not Tony Stark.
但如果我是托尼
But if I were Tony,
我会告诉你们我感到多么荣幸
I would tell you how honoured I feel
以及接受如此高的荣誉
and what a joy it is to receive this very
是多么令人开心
prestigious award.
托尼 要知道
Tony, you know…
托尼最棒的地方 也是他最糟的地方
The best thing about Tony is also the worst thing.
他总在工作
He’s always working.
瞧啊
Work it!
这多棒
Come on!
-我们该一直待到早上 -你真是难以置信
– We should just stay till the morning. – You are unbelievable.
糟糕 是他们叫你来的吗
Oh, no! Did they rope you into this?
没谁叫我做什么
Nobody roped me into anything!
-对不起 -但他们跟我说
– I’m so sorry. – But they told me that
如果由我来给你颁奖 你会倍感荣幸
if I presented you with an award, you’d be deeply honoured.
那是当然 是你颁奖 多棒
Of course I’d be deeply honoured. And it’s you, that’s great.
-我们什么时候颁 -在这儿呢
– So when do we do it? – It’s right here.
-再来一轮 -给
– One more round. – Here you go.
在这儿啊 好轻松
There it is. That was easy.
-真对不起 -没关系
– I’m so sorry. – Yeah, it’s okay.
看啊 这多特别
Would you look at that? That’s something else.
这玩意我还没拿过呢
I don’t have any of those floating around.
我们试试运气吧
We’re gonna let it ride!
给我点运气吧 祝福一下
Give me a hand, will you? Give me a little something-something.
好 你也来
Okay, you, too.
-我不吹别人的骰子 -来嘛 蜜熊
– I don’t blow on a man’s dice. – Come on, honey bear.
好嘞 罗德中校扔骰子咯
There it is. Lieutenant Colonel Rhodes rolls! And…
两点 好了
Two craps. Line away.
-就这样了 -这还不算最糟的
– That’s what happens. – Worse things have happened.
不会有事的 请帮我把筹码整理好
I think we’re gonna be fine. Colour me up, will you?
-我要走了 -好
– This is where I exit. – All right.
明天 别迟到了
Tomorrow, don’t be late.
-嗯 没问题 -我说真的
– Yeah, you can count on it. – I’m serious!
我知道
I know, I know.
凯撒的东西给凯撒吧 给
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s. There you go.
斯塔克先生 等等 斯塔克先生
Mr Stark! Excuse me, Mr Stark!
克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特 《名利场》杂♥志♥的
Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine.
可以问您几个问题吗
Can I ask you a couple of questions?
-她很美 -是吗
– She’s cute. – She’s all right?
-当然 问吧 -行吗
– Yeah. Okay, go. – It’s okay?
您被称为当代达·芬奇
You’ve been called the da Vinci of our time.
您对此有何看法
What do you say to that?
荒唐 我又不会画画
Absolutely ridiculous. I don’t paint.
那您怎么看待你的其他外号♥
And what do you say to your other nickname?
“死亡商人”
“The Merchant of Death”?
这不算坏
That’s not bad.
我猜猜 伯克利毕业的
Let me guess. Berkeley?
其实是布朗大学
Brown, actually.
布朗大学小姐
Well, Ms Brown,
这是个不完美的世界 但我们只有这个世界
it’s an imperfect world, but it’s the only one we’ve got.
我向你保证
I guarantee you,
如果哪天再不需要武器来维护和平了
the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace,
我会开始为婴儿医院制♥造♥建材的
I’ll start making bricks and beams for baby hospitals.
这段话常练吗
Rehearse that much?
每晚睡觉前都会对着镜子说

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章雷神 Thor
下一篇文章无敌浩克
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!