to the horror and desolation of war!
你愧对这些王国
You are unworthy of these realms!
愧对你的头衔
You’re unworthy of your title!
你愧对
You’re unworthy
你所背叛的爱你之人
of the loved ones you have betrayed.
现在 我要收回你的能力
I now take from you your power!
以我父亲
In the name of my father
及祖父的名义
and his father before,
我 众神之父奥丁 将你驱逐
I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!
不管是谁持有此锤 只要他配得上
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy,
就将拥有雷神之力
shall possess the power of Thor.
法律上讲 是你的错
I think that was legally your fault.
去拿急救箱
Get the first aid kit.
帮帮忙 千万别死
Do me a favor and don’t be dead.
需要做心肺复苏吗
Does he need CPR?
我可会做心肺复苏了
Because I totally know CPR.
他从哪来的
Where did he come from?
你还好吗
You all right?
锤子
Hammer?
锤子
Hammer?
我们看得出你喝高了 挺明显的
Yeah, we can tell you’re hammered. It’s pretty obvious.
上帝啊 艾瑞克 看看这个
Oh, my God. Erik, look at this!
我们得在一切变化之前赶快行动
We have to move quickly before this all changes.
简 我们得送他去医院
Jane, we have to take him to the hospital.
-父王 -他好着呢 看看他
– Father! – He’s fine, look at him.
海姆达尔
Heimdall!
我知道你能听见我 开启彩虹桥
I know you can hear me! Open the Bifrost!
医院 你去 我留下
Hospital. You go, I’ll stay.
你 这是哪个王国
You. What realm is this?
艾尔夫海姆 诺恩海姆
Alfheim? Nornheim?
新墨西哥
New Mexico?
你胆敢用这么小的武器威胁我 托尔
You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon?
咋了 他吓着我了
What? He was freaking me out!
下次你要电击一个人的话
Next time you decide to taser somebody,
确保他已经在车里了 好吗
make sure he’s already in the car, okay?
简 走吧
Jane! Come on.
县医院
姓名
Name?
他说他叫托尔
He said it was Thor?
托 尔
T-h-o-r.
你和他什么关系
And your relationship to him?
根本不认识
I’ve never met him before.
直到她开车撞倒了他
Until she hit him with a car.
只是擦到了他 但她把他电晕了
I grazed him, but she tasered him.
没错
Yes, I did.
只是抽点血
Just taking a little blood.
你胆敢袭击奥丁之子
How dare you attack the son of Odin?
快来帮忙
I need some help!
叫保安来
Call security!
保安速到三号♥急诊室 马上
Security to ER 3, stat!
你们打不过伟大的…
You’re no match for the Mighty…
旧桥市市界
你说这不是单纯的磁暴吧
You don’t think this was just a magnetic storm, do you?
看 边缘处的透镜作用
Look, the lensing around these edges
是爱因斯坦-罗森桥的特征
is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
什么桥
A what?
-你不是科学专业的吗 -政♥治♥科学
– I thought you were a science major? – Political science.
她是唯一的申请人
She was the only applicant.
爱因斯坦-罗森桥是可能存在的
An Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a theoretical connection
两个不同时空的连接带
between two different points of space-time.
就是个虫洞
It’s a wormhole.
-艾瑞克 你看到了什么 -星星
– Erik, look. What do you see? – Stars.
对 但不是我们的星星
Yeah, but not our stars.
看 这是我们这象限
See, this is the star alignment
每年这时候的星体排布
for our quadrant this time of year,
除非小熊星座休假了
and unless Ursa Minor decided to take a day off,
否则这就是别处的星座
these are someone else’s constellations.
快看这个
Check this out.
不 不可能
No, it can’t be.
我想我有东西落在医院了
I think I left something at the hospital.
这不可能
It’s not possible!
县医院
不知他是吸毒还是怎么的 突然就发飙
He was on drugs or something. He just went nuts.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我刚把一件最重要的证据弄丢了
I just lost my most important piece of evidence.
又这样
Typical.
-现在怎么办 -找到他
– So now what? – We find him.
你看到他在医院都干了什么吗
Did you see what he did in there?
去找他未必是个好主意
I’m not sure finding him is the best idea.
我们的数据无法说明
Well, our data can’t tell us
处于磁暴之中是什么感觉
what it was like to be inside that event,
但他能 所以我们得找到他
and he can. So, we’re gonna find him.
好吧
Okay.
看来得找遍整个新墨西哥了 对吧
So we’re gonna look all over New Mexico, right?
没错
Exactly.
什么
What?
对不起 我发誓我不是故意老撞你的
I’m so sorry. I swear I’m not doing this on purpose.
我来 我来
I got it, I got it.
加油 搞定它
Come on, kick it in now!
拔起来了吗
Did it work?
长官 我们找到了
Sir, we found it.
作为一个疯子流浪汉 他太正点了
You know, for a crazy homeless person, he’s pretty cut.
抱歉我电了你
Hey, sorry I tased you!
别动 别动
Excuse me, excuse me!
这是什么
What is this?
你好 我的名字叫唐纳德·布莱克医生
我前男友的
My ex.
很会和病人相处 却不会跟我相处
Good with patients and bad with relationships.
只有这衣服合你身了
They’re the only clothes I had that would fit you.
足矣
They will suffice.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
这具人类躯体变弱了
This mortal form has grown weak.
我需要进食
I need sustenance.
我们不该让他去的
We should never have let him go.
没人能阻止他
There was no stopping him.
他只是被放逐了 又不是死了
Well, at least he’s only banished, not dead.
要不是守护
Which is what we’d all be
把我们的去向告诉了奥丁 我们可就没命了
if that guard hadn’t told Odin where we’d gone.
守护是怎么知道的
How did the guard even know?
我告诉他的
I told him.
什么
What?
我叫他在我们走后把这事告诉奥丁
I told him to go to Odin after we’d left.
他动作太慢了 该挨顿鞭子
He should be flogged for taking so long.
我们本该在到约顿海姆前被拦下
We should never have reached Jotunheim.
是你告诉守护的
You told the guard?
我救了我们的命
I saved our lives.
还有托尔的
And Thor’s.
我压根没想到父王会因此放逐他
I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did.
洛基
Loki.
你得去找众神之父
You must go to the Allfather
劝他收回成命
and convince him to change his mind.
我去了又能如何
And if I do, then what?
我比你们都更爱托尔
I love Thor more dearly than any of you,
但你们知道他是怎样的人
but you know what he is.
高傲 鲁莽 极其危险
He’s arrogant. He’s reckless. He’s dangerous.
你们看到他今天的所作所为了
You saw how he was today.
这是阿斯加德的国王该有的样子吗
Is that what Asgard needs from its king?
他嘴上说是为了阿斯加德好
He may speak of the good of Asgard,
但他一直嫉妒托尔
but he’s always been jealous of Thor.
我们得感谢他
We should be grateful to him,
是他救了我们的命
he saved our lives.
劳菲曾说
Laufey said
奥丁之家里有叛徒

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章升级 Upgrade
下一篇文章钢铁侠
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!