现在准备跳!
You get ready to jump now!
波堤切利! 啊 波堤切利! 你还好吧
Ponticelli. Ah, Ponticelli! You all right? Eh?
你没事吧? 我没事
Are you all right? I’m all right.
艾米里奥! 艾米里奥!
Emilio.! Emilio.!
艾米里奥! 哦!
Emilio! Ohh!
帕崔莎?
Patricia?
理查德! 理查德! 你赢了
Oh, Richard! Oh, Richard! You won!
理查德! 你赢了! 你赢了!
Oh, Richard.! You won.! You won.!
你赢了! 我太高兴了!
You won.! I’m so pleased.
波堤切利发生什么事了?
What happened to Ponticelli?
他的飞行器着火了
Well, his machine caught fire.
奥弗尔太棒了! 他停下来把他接住了
Orvil was marvelous! He had to stop to pick him up.
他本可以赢的
He could have won though.
嘿 理查德! 理查德!
Hey, Richard! Richard.
理查德 恭喜你!
Richard, congratulations.
干得好 理查德! 恭喜你!
Well done, Richard! Congratulations!
你比我更应得到冠军 你做得太了不起了
Well, you deserve it more than I do. It was a wonderful thing you did.
如果你看到他 你也会这样做的
You’d have done the same thing if you’d have seen him.
是你救了他
Well, you did it.
我们是平手 我们要共享大奖
Let’s call it a tie. We’ll share the prize.
巴黎向伟大的胜利者致敬!
The city of Paris salutes the gallant victor!
皮耶·杜伯 来了!
Pierre Dubois is coming!
皮耶!
Pierre!
你记得我 是吗?
You remember me, don’t you?
是的 当然 你是… 贝蒂
Yes, of course. YouYou are You are Betty.
贝蒂! 当然!我怎么会忘记你呢
Betty! Of course. Oh. How could I ever forget?
每一次我看到你 我的心就在唱歌♥
Every time I look at you, my heart sings.
噢!
Oh!
抱歉
Will you pardon me?
我要去看看我的起落架 它被撞得很厉害
I better have a look at my undercarriage. It’s been taking an awful beating.
我想我们应该找个地方放…
I think we ought to go and find somewhere to put
我们要给你拍张照 站在你的飞行器边 先生
We must have your photograph by your machine, monsieur.
这边 这里
Over here. This way.
现在你不再飞了吧 嗯?
And now you stop flying, huh?
我必须这样吗? 必须
Do I have to? You have to.
不止为我 还为我们的孩子
Not for me, but for bambinos.
现在他们已经习惯了
By now they’re used to it.
又有一个
Another one?
这样的话 我放弃吧
In that case, I give up.
艾米里奥 索菲娅
Emilio. Sophia.
转过去
Turn around.
喔! 哦!
Whoops! Oh!
1910年的空中比赛就这样结束了
So ended the 1 9 1 0 air race.
冠军的纪录是 25小时11分钟
The winner’s time: 25 hours, 1 1 minutes.
今天 同样的距离 超音速飞机
Today the same distance can be covered
能在7分钟内飞到
by supersonic jets in seven minutes…
但飞行的极限还远远没有到达
but it can take longer.
请注意
May I have your attention, please?
我们很遗憾的通知大家 由于天气原因
We regret to announce that the departure of all planes from London to Paris…
从伦敦开往巴黎的所有航♥班♥延误
have been delayed again, owing to bad weather.
外面有大巴可以将各位带回旅馆
Buses are waiting outside to take you back to your hotels.
请走这边好吗? 请跟着我走
Will you all come this way, please? Will you all follow me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!