干得好!
Well done.!
嘿! 嘿 你! 不!
Hey! Hey, you! No!
快来 快点 来这边
Come on! Quick! Over here!
非常感谢(德语)
Danke schoen.
非常感谢(德语)
Danke schoen.
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
杀人犯! 杀人犯!
Assassin.! Assassin.!
嘿!
Hey!
你还好吗? 是的 我没事
Are you all right? Yeah, I’m all right.
我担心的是我的飞行器
It’s my flying machine I’m worried about.
看来你不能继续出赛了 我可不那么想
Looks like you’re out of the race. I wouldn’t say that.
这个降落区域里有没有人有备胎?
Say, do ya think they got any spare wheels on this landing field?
可能吧 但是修好它要一整个晚上
Well, possibly, but it’ll take all night to repair that.
有规定说我不能彻夜工作吗? 没有
Is there anything in the rules against me working all night? Well, no.
那就行了 祝你好运
All right then. Good luck.
还有人来吗? 我们来看看吧
Any more to come? Let’s see now.
14个人出发 8个已经到达 2个在起飞时坠毁
Of the 1 4 starters, eight have landed, two crashed on takeoff…
3个在路上坠毁 还有一个…
three crashed on the way here, and one…
在去苏格兰的路上?
is on his way to Scotland?
玛莲娜 你在这干嘛?
Marlene, what are you doing here?
玛莲娜? 不是的 弗朗苏娃 我是保加利亚人
Marlene? No, Francoise. I am Bulgarian.
但是难道… 我是说 我们以前见过吗?
But aren’t you I mean, haven’t I met you somewhere before?
有可能啊 好吧
It is possible. I see.
喝一杯? 好的
Have a drink? D’accord.
请注意!
Your attention, please!
请注意! 我有个爆♥炸♥新闻
Uh, your attention, please! II have a sensational announcement.
佩西·华尔阿米塔奇先生已经出发去法国了
Sir Percy WareArmitage has taken off for France.
他正在黑暗中穿越海峡 什么?
He is crossing the channel even now in the dark. What?
别废话! 这没什么用的
Stop mucking about! Useless lot!
晚上好 先生
Oh, evening, sir.
你能驾临我们的小船是我们的荣幸
Great honor having your eminence onboard our little brig, sir.
我说 小心那个翅膀
I say, careful of that wing.
考特耐!
Courtney!
我说 这不会很晃吧
I say, I hope it isn’t going to be rough.
啊 就和台球桌一样平稳 你带钱来了吗?
Argh! Smooth as a billiard table, sir. Uh, you did bring the money, sir?
哦 我从来不管这事 你和我的人去谈
Oh, I never discuss that sort of thing. You’ll have to take it up with my man.
考特耐 这些人靠得住吗?
Courtney, are these people to be trusted?
是的 长官 如果你给他们每人10畿尼的话
Yes, governor, if you give them 1 0 guineas each.
10畿尼? 都够我雇一年的女佣了
Ten guineas? I can get a chambermaid for a year for that.
他们能保证在黎明前把我运到法国吗?
Do they guarantee to get me over to France before dawn?
是的 长官
Yes, governor.
考特耐 他们有十个人啊
Courtney, there are 1 0 of them.
你就没想到这会损失你主人100畿尼吗?
Do you realize this is going to cost your master 1 00 guineas?
是110
Uh, a hundred and ten.
我想你也会付我钱的
You’ll be paying me the same, I fancy?
那你想错了 考特耐 无♥耻♥的笨蛋
Well, you fancy wrong, Courtney. Impudent oaf!
你再敲诈我 我就把你扔出去
Any more of this blackmail, I’ll have you thrown out of your cottage.
滚! 对不起
Now buzz off! Sorry.
走啊 走开! 开个玩笑而已
Go on! Off you go! Just a joke.
我说 考特耐? 什么 长官
I say, Courtney? Yes, governor?
当我从美丽的法国回来
You’ll be hearing more of this matter
你会听到更多的批评
when I return from la belle France.
上帝保佑
Good heavens.
佩西先生现在正在飞越海峡
Sir Percy is flying the channel at this moment.
在黑暗之中?
In the dark?
他一定疯了 他连火车线都看不到的
He must be mad. He won’t be able to see the railway lines.
什么火车线
What railway lines?
我从来都没想到他有这样的勇气
I never thought he had the courage.
如果我们到甲板上
If we go on deck, sir,
就能听到他从我们头上飞过去
we might hear him pass overhead.
或者掉到海里
Or drop into the sea!
每人5个畿尼 是吧?
Five guineas each, wasn’t it?
10个 否则我们马上把你送回英国
Ten, or we go straight back to England.
太让人气愤了! 我再也不会雇你这样的船了
Outrageous! I shall never hire your boat again.
嘿! 现在正涨潮呢
Hey! The tide’s in!
几个小时后会退潮的 回到船上!
It’ll be out in a couple hours. Back on board!
你不会以为我会等到天亮被法国人抓吧
You don’t think I’m gonna wait till daylight to be caught by the French?
看来你得自己游过去了
You’ll have to get your feet wet.
你这下流的无赖
You dirty rotter.
我还以为是和一个绅士做交易呢
I had hoped that I should be dealing with a gentleman.
我也是 上岸!
So had I. All ashore!
再见!
Goodbye!
看看那些伟大的人啊
Just look at those magnificent men…
这么勇敢
daring the elements…
挑战上帝 尝试…
challenging the gods, trying
不仅如此 开着飞机已经至少飞行了22英里
nay, hoping to fly their machines across no less than 22 miles.
是的 正如我说的 在海上飞了22英里啊!
Yes, that’s what I said 22 miles of sea!
欢迎来到加莱 先生
Welcome to Calais, monsieur.
帮我一下好吗 别别别 放我下来
Give me a hand, will you? No, no, no! Put me down!
别这样 走开! 你们在干吗!
Don’t do that! Go away! What are you doing?
我需要到加莱完成比赛!
I’ve gotta get to Calais to compete in the race!
放我下来 十足的笨蛋
Put me down, you ruddy idiots!
别傻了 我没有时间
Don’t be silly! I haven’t got the time!
我必须到加莱去完成比赛
I’ve got to get to Calais to continue the race!
旅途顺利 先生
Bon voyage, monsieur!
你还好吗 帕瑞斯中尉?
Are you all right, Lieutenant Parsons?
别担心 我们马上把你救出来
Don’t worry.! We’ll soon have you out.!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
你会游泳吗?
Can you swim?
没有什么是德国♥军♥官不会做的
There is nothing a German officer cannot do!
比赛还没完呢 他们需要加燃料向巴黎出发
The race is not over yet! We’ve got to get them refueled and off to Paris!
理查德·梅斯
Richard Mays…
8点50分 奥弗尔·牛顿离开加莱
Orvil Newton away from Calais at… 8:50.
美国人 你要怎么欢呼都行 你们没机会的
La americain, you can vive who you like, they haven’t got a chance.
厉害的佩西先生两个小时前出发去巴黎了
The fabulous Sir Percy took off for Paris two hours ago.
他遥遥领先 什么都不能阻止他了
He’s so far in the lead, nothing can stop him.
什么都不能!
Nothing at all. Ha!
佩西万岁!
Vive Sir Percy!
我在说什么呀 他是最令人讨厌的
What am I saying? He’s a most ghastly person.
滚开!
Buzz off!
滚开!
Go on.! Bug off!
该死
Blast it!
司机
Driver!
司机! 停车
Driver! Stop the train!
让火车停下来
Arretez le train.!
该死!
Blast!
看啊 快去
Look! Go!
嘿 哪里能搞到…
Hey, you! Where can I get some
弗朗苏娃 你在这干嘛?
Francoise, what are you doing here?
什么 先生?(法语)
Pardon, monsieur?
你不是弗朗苏娃? 不 是伊维 怎么了?
Uh, you are not Francoise? No, Yvette. Why?
嘿!
Hey.
哪里能搞到汽油
Um, where can I get some gasoline?
阿塔米奥 离这5千米
At Amiens. It is five kilometers from here.

Uhhuh.
做个好人 帮我去多拿点
Be a good fellow and bring me as much as possible.
法国的荣誉危在旦夕啊
The honor of France is at stake.
但是 伊维 你必须去! 去去去!
But, Yvette! You must go. Go, go, go!
好吧 好吧 我30分钟内回来
All right! All right, but I will be a good 30 minutes.
我们有30分钟
We have 30 minutes.
打扰一下 你看到谁了吗?
Excuse me. Can you see anyone yet?
是! 波堤切利是第一个 在艾菲尔铁塔旁边
Yes! Ponticelli is first round the Eiffel Tower.
后面跟着两个!
There are two more on his tail!
选手们逼得很近 非常之近
This is going to be a close finish, very close indeed.
波堤切利伯爵依然领先 跟在后面的是…
Count Ponticelli’s still ahead, followed by…
奥弗尔·牛顿 理查德·梅斯
Orvil Newton, Richard Mays.
跳!
Jump!
他们来了! 冠军产生了!
And here they come now.! Here’s the winner.!
是理查德·梅斯! 英国的理查德·梅斯
It’s Richard Mays.! Richard Mays of England.!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!