你真的觉得你有机会吗? 佩西先生?
Do you really think you have a chance, Sir Percy?
罗斯利小姐
Miss Rawnsley…
没机会的事我是不会做的
I never leave anything to chance.
抓紧尾部 我要加速了 抓紧!
Hang onto the tail. I’m revving up. Hang on.
嘿 奥弗尔 看看那
Hey, Orvil, look at that.
哇哦 那这里一定是布鲁克利了 是吧?
Wow! So this is Brookley, huh?
那就是你要去打败的对手 是啊
That’s what you gotta beat. Yeah.
嘿 这里你搞定 我去去就来
Hey, you take over. I’ll be right back.
你没事吧? 嗯 当然了
You all right? Yes, of course.
哦 天
Oh, dear.
谢谢 不 不 往另一边 这一边
Thank you. No, no, the other way. This way.
不 是这一边 哦!
No, it’s the other way. Ohh!
哦 看看你干的好事! 我♥干♥了什么了?
Oh, look what you’ve done. What I’ve done?
哦 你之前没看过腿长什么样吗?
Oh! Haven’t you ever seen legs before?
呵呵 我当然见过了 很多次呢
Well, sure I have, lots of times…
特别是像我这样带过很多女孩上天飞的
particularly when you take girls flying as often as I do…
当然看过很多腿了
you get to see lots of legs.
还有灯笼裤
And bloomers too.
不过都没有你的漂亮
Oh, but none of them as pretty as yours.
我才不会被你的恭维话打动呢
If that’s supposed to be a compliment, I’m not flattered.
你刚才说你带女孩们一起飞过?
Did you say you took girls flying?
是啊 我一直这么做来着 不过是在家那边
Well, sure I do, all the time, only back home.
严格地说我到这儿来是参加比赛的
I’m strictly here to race.
哦 你就是其中的一个美国人 嗯
Oh, you’re one of the Americans. Uhhuh.
哦 那就说得通了
Oh, well, that explains everything.
我的自行车 谢谢 哦 好的
My bicycle, please. Oh, sure.
那么 你是在这附近工作的吗?
Say, uh, do you work around here?
不 怎么这么说?
No. Why?
呃 我想…
Well, I thought that, uh
我愿意更多地见到你
Well, I’d like to see more of you.
你这句话可以说的更漂亮的
You could have worded that better.
不过估计你也没那水平
I’m afraid it’s impossible.
不是我这人无趣
I’m not being stuffy,
但我们还没被正式介绍认识呢
but we haven’t been introduced.
需要这样吗?
Well, do we have to be?
当然了 英国女孩不期望什么偶遇
But of course. English girls don’t care to be picked up.
除非我们被适当地介绍认识
So, until we are properly introduced…
再见
goodbye.
啊 你在这儿啊 梅斯
Ah, there you are, Mays.
哦 您好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
我很高兴你参加了 我想跟你谈谈
I’m glad you’re in. I’ll have a word with you.
哦 好的 先生 去里面还是外面?
Oh, certainly, sir. Inside or out?
外面
Out.
我希望你知道我要跟你谈什么
Well, I expect you know what I want to talk to you about.
哦 是的 先生 当然是谈比赛了
Oh, yes, sir, the race, of course.
不 不 不是那个比赛 是帕崔莎
No, no, not the race Patricia.
她现在对你越来越着迷了
She’s getting rather keen on you.

Oh.
你准备向她求婚吗?
Well, are you intending to propose to her?
只要您同意 先生
Well, with your permission, sir.
亲爱的 我当然同意了
My dear fellow, you can take that for granted.
你父亲跟我可是校友
Your father was at school with me.
只有一件事 先生
There’s just one snag, sir.
哦?
Oh?
要结婚还得找个时间出来 什么意思?
It’s finding the time for married life. What do you mean?
现在我白天当兵 晚上也很忙
Well, I’m soldiering all day, and I’m rather busy in the evenings too.
周一我有宴请 周二怀特家的棋牌之夜
Monday I dine in. Tuesday’s card night at White’s.
周三我和副官玩斯♥诺♥克
Wednesday I play snook with the adjutant.
周四 我们要在罗玛诺家度过
Thursday, uh, well, we like to end up at Romano’s.
这样只有周五有空了
Uh, that only leaves Friday.
那周末呢?
Yes, but what about the weekends?
我要练飞行 先生 这是我唯一的时间了
Well, that’s flying, sir. It’s the only time I’ve got.
如果您愿意的话 我可以放弃我的棋牌之夜
But I could give up my card night if you like, sir.
哦 我觉得这没必要 别宠坏了那孩子
Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary. We don’t want to spoil the girl.
你是爱她的 是吧?
You do love her, don’t you?
哦 是的 先生 我很爱她 我想也是
Oh, I do, sir, very much. I thought you did.
刚才的聊天很愉快
Well, glad to have had this little talk.
很高兴知道你对她是认真的
Nice to know you’re serious.
现在像你这样的年轻人很少了
So few young people are these days.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
那边是停机棚
Well, over there are the hangars.
等你的飞机运过来
When you get delivery of your plane,
你可以停在最靠近我们的机棚
you will put it in the one nearest us.
一流的机棚留给一流的飞机 等着瞧吧
Firsta class for a firsta class plane. Wait till you see it.
哦 我亲爱的 太美了
Oh, my darling, it’sa wonderful.
我在这儿会很开心的
I’m going to be very happy here.
我也为你感到高兴
And I’m very happy for you too.
那边的水是怎么回事?
What is all that water?
那是污水处理场 什么污水处理?
Actually, it’s the sewage farm. What is sewage?
实际上 很脏的 就是排水沟什么的
Actually, it’s rather nasty, really. Drains and all that.
其实那很有用的 很多飞行员都在那边坠毁
Jolly useful. Most of the pilots crash over there sometimes
坠毁?
Crash?
在他们坠毁之前他们都不认为会这样
They don’t consider themselves aeroplaners until they have.
噢 现在…
Oh, oh. Well, now, uh…
先跟你讲下训练安排吧
you’ll want to know all about the practice times.
你被安排从早上7点30分开始
You are scheduled for 7:30 in the morning…
到下午四点
and 4:00 in the afternoon.
啊 第一个? 你将被排在法国人的后面
Ah, firsta class. You’ll be following the French.
我不要排在法国人后面
I no follow any Frenchman.
意大利人要么第一要么不来
Italy comea first or no come at all.
走 不玩了! 回家去 走!
We go! Finito. Andiam’a casa. Andiamo.
先生! 先生! 我说! 先生! 先生!
Sir! Sir! I say, sir! Sir!
先生 如果您真这么介意
Sir, if you feel so strongly about it,
你可以排法国人前面
sir, you can go before the French.
可以吗?
I can?
第一个 这就对了
Firsta class. Okay, steady on.
索菲娅 我们现在排在法国人前面了
Sophia, we go before the French.
那是谁? 罗斯利老爷
Who is this? It’s Lord Rawnsley.
啊 这是英国的贵族老爷
Ah. This is the English milord.
早上好 老爷!
Good morning, milord!
上帝啊 他把全家都带来了
Good heavens. He’s brought his entire family.
他是谁? 艾米里奥·波堤切利
Who is he? Emilio Ponticelli.
理查德说他不仅是个伟大的飞行员
Richard says he’s not only a great pilot
还是意大利最有钱的男人之一
he’s one of the richest chaps in Italy.
从没停止过购买♥♥飞行器
Never stops buying flying machines.
对任何事物都有强烈的兴趣
A great enthusiast for everything.
早上好 老爷! 早上好! 先生
Morning, milord. Morning, sir!
好了 大伙们 把它推到场地上去
Righto, lads. Heaveho, onto the field.
立正!
Achtung.!
布利日塔! 哦 太好了
Brigitte! Oh, wonderful!
每次我见到你 我的心就在歌♥唱
Every time I see you, my heart sings.
布利日塔? 不 英格丽德 我是瑞典人
Brigitte, no. Ingrid. I am Swedish.
瑞典人? 是的(瑞典语)
Swedish? Ja.
但我好像在诺曼底的海滩见过你啊
But didn’t I see you on the beach in Normandy?
这有可能啊
It’s possible.
来 来教我怎么飞吧
Come. Come and teach me to fly.
看 父亲 他在教她飞呢
Look, Father! He’s teaching her to fly!
太荒唐 谁都知道女人没有机械方面的头脑
How ridiculous. Anyone can see that young woman isn’t in the least mechanically minded.
天哪 那是什么? 这可35英里一小时呢
Good heavens, what’s that? Does 3 5 miles an hour!
翼宽30英尺
Wingspan of 30 feet!
当你达到每分钟40次的频率
Now, when you get up to about 40 flaps a minute…
用最上面的动能你就能飞起来了
use the top power and you’re away!
你确定这能飞起来?
You are sure it will fly?
这当然能飞了 不然你觉得它能干啥? 下蛋?
Of course it’ll fly! What do you think it’s gonna do, lay an egg?
它具有鹰的力量 天鹅的优雅
This has the power of an eagle, the the grace of a swan.
而这东西才350畿尼(旧英国金币 合21先令)
And it’s a bargain for 3 50 guineas.
别担心 这是最一流的
Don’ta worry. It’sa going to be firsta class!
为了我请戴上它吧
Put it on for me, please!
不 我不需要这个 这东西很保险
No, I don’t want that. Is guaranteed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!