I am as able and as fit as thou to serve…
我一样可以替母亲效劳
and to deserve my mistress’ grace.
我的本领不会比你差
That my sword upon thee shall approve…
我要跟你抢拉维妮亚
and plead my passions for Lavinia’s love.
两个笨蛋
Clubs, clubs! These lovers will not keep the peace.
成事不足!败事有余
[Screams]
告诉你!老弟
Why, boy, although our mother, unadvised,
老妈大概以为,你已经够大了
可以独当一面
gave you a dancing rapier by your side,
你就这么急着表现自己
are you so desperate grown to threat your friends?
想把你的老哥干掉吗
随便你
Go to.
随便你去搞吧
Have your lath glued within your sheath…
到时你就会知道,自己几斤几两
till you know better how to handle it.
你就再瞧不起我!没关系
Meanwhile, sir,
我经验可能没你多
with what little skill I have,
但我胆子绝不比你小
full well thou shalt perceive how much I dare.
到时候你可别吓到了
[Screams, Shouts]
喂!老弟
Ay, boy.
你翅膀长硬了!是不是?
Grow ye so brave?
两位够了吧
How now, lords!
你们可是在皇帝的宫廷里
Here in the emperor’s palace dare you draw…
别那么招摇!稍微有些分寸
and maintain such a quarrel openly?
我不是很清楚你们在吵些什么
Full well I wot the ground of all this grudge.
但说什么我也不会让你们这样
I would not for a million of gold…
随便你们这样胡打乱闹
the cause were known to them it most concerns,
你们的母亲也不会高兴的
nor would your noble mother for much more…
让你们这样在罗马宫廷里丢她的脸
be so dishonored in the court of Rome.
够啦!到此为止
– For shame, put up. – Not I!
我才不管!我要好好教训这小子
Till I have sheathed my rapier in his bosom…
给他点颜色瞧瞧
and withal thrust these reproachful speeches down his throat…
否则他连谁是老大都搞不清楚
that he hath breathed in my dishonor here.
[Laughing] For that I am prepared and full resolved.
放马过来!随便你怎么搞!
光说不练你
Foul-spoken coward,
说的比唱的好听
that thunderest with thy tongue…
你根本就没胆动手你
and with thy weapon nothing darest perform.
我说够啦!
Away, I say! Now, by the gods that warlike Goths adore,
老天哪
你们再这样毛毛躁躁的
this petty brabble will undo us all.
会毁了我们的
Why, lords, think you not how dangerous it is…
搞清楚!你们要抢的可是位王纪
哪那么容易呢
to step upon a prince’s right?
你以为拉维妮亚那么随便吗
What, is Lavinia then become so loose…
还是巴西纳斯会慷慨地
or Bassianus so degenerate that for her love…
把她拱手相让?
你们都不想想后果
such quarrels may be broached without controlment,
真要让你上了!对方会善罢干休?
justice, or revenge?
两位少爷!要三思后行
Young lords, beware!
要是让你们母亲知道
And should the empress know this discord’s ground, the music would not please.
你们这样不懂事
她会气昏的
I care not, I, knew she and all the world.
我才不管呢!我很清楚我要的
我爱拉维亚!胜过世界上一切
I love Lavinia more than all the world!
老弟
Youngling, learn thou to make some meaner choice.
我劝你还是去爱别人吧
拉维妮亚是你老哥的
Lavinia is thine elder brother’s hope.
你是不是疯啦?
Why, are ye mad?
还是你以为罗马人会容许你这样
Or know ye not in Rome how furious and impatient they be…
放肆地抢夺他们的女人
and cannot brook competitors in love?
两位少爷!我跟你们说
I tell you, lords,
你们这样一意孤行,会惹祸上身
you do but plot your deaths by this device.
爱伦
Aaron,
为了赢得我心爱的女人
a thousand deaths would I propose…
我赴汤蹈火!在所不惜
to achieve her whom I love.
赢得?我问你要怎么赢得?
To achieve her! How?
你怎么会这么不明事理呢
Why makest thou it so strange?
她是个女人!自然喜欢有人追求
She’s a woman, and therefore may be wooed.
因为她是个女人
She’s a woman. Ah!
所以一定有追她的方法
Therefore may be won.
因为她是拉维妮亚
She is Lavinia,
爱她就是我们的义务
and therefore must be loved.
[Chiron Moaning, Laughing]
看来呢
Why, then, it seems, some certain snatch or so…
要劝你们放弃是不可能的了
所以!就照我们的意思好了
would serve your turns.
Ay, so the turn were served.
爱伦!你终于明白了
Aaron, thou hast hit it.
你们要是也能明白就好了
Would you had hit it too.
我就不用这么累了
Then should not we be tired with this ado.
你们真的笨到完全不了解状况
Are you such fools to square for this?
不明白得同心协力才能达到目的
Would it offend you then that both should speed?
我不会呀
Faith, not me.
我也是!我会配合的
Nor me, so I were one.
真该惭愧!你们!
For shame. Be friends and join for that you jar.
那就不要再吵了!好好一块努力
光说不练不行!得去动脑筋计划
‘Tis policy and stratagem must do that you affect.
我已经有了打算
And I have found the path.
两位
My lords,
马上他们就要去打猎了
a solemn hunting is at hand.
那些没用的罗马人们
There will the lovely Roman ladies troop.
想想!在那么大的森林里
Ah, the forest walks are wide and spacious,
我们要干什么,都不会被发现
and many unfrequented plots there are…
随便我们怎么搞都行
fitted by kind for rape and villainy.
你们只要伺机行事!等她落单
Single you thither then this dainty doe…
再去堵她就行了
and strike her home by force, if not by words.
如果用说的不行,就硬上吧
这是你们唯一的路子!别无他法
This way, or not at all, stand you in hope.
来吧
Come. Come. Our empress, with her sacred wit,
来吧!去拜访我们睿智的皇后
will we acquaint with all that we intend.
她会指点我们的
[Barking]
有人♥大♥概会觉得我是笨蛋
He that had wit would think that I had none…
居然浪费那么多金子埋到这儿
to bury so much gold under a tree,
而不自己留着享用
never after to inherit it.
我可告诉你们
Let him that thinks of me so abjectly know…
这些金子是不会白白浪费的
that this gold must coin a stratagem…
它们在我的计划里扮演重要角色
which, cunningly effected,
让我的戏天衣无缝
will beget a very excellent piece of villainy.
所以!可爱的金子啊!
And so repose, sweet gold, for their unrest…
好好在这儿休息吧
等待着上场
that have their alms out of the empress’ chest.
[Horse Neighs]
[Laughing]
我亲爱的爱伦
My lovely Aaron,
怎么愁眉不展的
wherefore lookst thou sad…
一切都进行得很顺利,不是吗?
when everything doth make a gleeful boast?
看看这些小鸟!在树里唱着歌♥
The birds chant melody on every bush.
蛇儿们都跑出来晒太阳
The snake lies rolled…
in the cheerful sun.
还有树叶在凉风中摇曳
The green leaves quiver with the cooling wind.
让我们坐到树荫下吧
Under their sweet shade, Aaron, let us sit.
好好地享乐一番
[Chuckles]
And after conflict, we may,
然后再躺在彼此的臂弯里
each wreathed in the other’s arms,
舒舒服服的
our pastimes done,
享受美好时光
possess a golden slumber.
在这大自然的乐园里
Whiles hounds and horns…
鸟儿门将为我们欢唱
and sweet, melodious birds be unto us…
唱出美好的摇篮曲
as is a nurse’s song of lullaby…
让我们好好休息
to bring her babe asleep.
夫人,我知道你现在欲♥火♥焚身
Madam, though Venus govern your desires,
但我们还有正事要办
Saturn is dominator over mine.
我现在满脑子都在想着计划
What signifies my deadly standing eye,
我的心情极为忧虑
my silence, and my cloudy melancholy?
现在不是享乐的时候
No, madam, these are no venereal signs.
我只想能复仇
Vengeance is in my heart,
死亡己附在我双手上
death in my hand.
我脑里只有血和复仇的意念
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.
听我说!泰莫拉,我的爱人
Hark, Tamora, the empress of my soul,
你是我的挚爱
which never hopes more heaven…
我无时无刻不想着你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!