I can’t remember where it came from,
我不记得这肉是哪个部位的
I sort of lost track.
有点记不清了
There’s a lot in a cow.That’s… Um, that’s a piece of it.
有很多牛肉。这是其中一部分
Have we got any vegetables?
有蔬菜吗?
Is that a vegetable over here? Yeah. Yeah, sausages.
这算蔬菜吗?是,香肠
Welcome to our little camp,that’s the main thing.
欢迎回到营地,这是最重要的
Right, where is the hotel where we’re staying?
我们今晚的旅馆在哪?
Well, I just said – welcome to our little camp.
我刚才说了 – 欢迎回到营地
What?
什么?
Jeremy went to sleep that night quite cross.
杰瑞米很愤怒的睡觉去了
So, to cheer him up, May and I came up with a plan.
为了让他振奋起来,梅和我想出个办法
That one.Right, I’ll do these bits.
那个,对,我弄这个
The thing is, it’s not making any difference to him, ultimately.
实际上,这对他没啥影响
It’s making a difference to our lives.
这只对我们有影响
Oh! That’s quite good.
看起来不错
Quite good
不错
I’m turning that off.Right, what else have we got?
我把它关掉。我们还有啥玩意?
Another one of those on the other side.
另一边也弄上
Every bone in their crotches.
我要敲断他们身上的
That’s what I’m going to break.
每根骨头
Why have you done this?
为啥这么做?
It’s all right, you get to look at an Esprit and a Mustang,
没什么,你整天欣赏我们的靓车
we have to look at this all day,and it’s dull.
而我们却忍♥受你的丑车
We’ve brightened it up.
我们让你的车更漂亮了
Have you got a suit?
你买♥♥过衣服吗?
Yes, I have.
买♥♥过
Did you have it made, did you buy it?
你会在你的衣服上乱加东西吗?
Did you say,
你会对导购说
“Could you put some gold epaulets on it and a Happy Mondays badge?
“能给我衣服上加些乱七八糟的徽章吗?”
“Can I have a Gay Pride lining?”
“能给我来件同性恋大游♥行♥的内衬吗?”
Did you say that?
你这么说吗?
No.

Yeah, but I wouldn’t make you look at me in my boring suit day after day.
是的,但我没有逼你整天看着我的无聊衣服
We’re obliged to look at you in your boring car.
而我们却不得不整天看着你的无趣保时捷
Now we look at something with some interesting styling cues dashed about.
现在我们眼前的是一辆风格特异的作品
No, it looks like a five-year-old wearing its mother’s shoes.
不,现在看上去就像五岁大的孩子穿着他妈的鞋子
Well, that’s more interesting than it was. It’s better.
不,我觉得比以前更好看了
Why don’t you put the campfire out,
你为什么不点把篝火
and use your face.
把自己的脸当柴烧了
And there’s one more thing, as well.
还有件事
That’s my map.
那是我的地图
You’re relieved of command.I’m with that.
你被罢免了。现在我管事
As we set off,the weather closed in.
出发后,天气开始变差
I don’t like this.
我不喜欢这天气
And in the blizzard, I discovered another comedy jape from my colleagues.
大雪中,我又发现一处他们做的手脚
What in God’s name…?
搞什么鬼?
Why have you fitted my car with a brake light on the dash board.
为什么在我仪表台上弄了个刹车灯?
Well, it’ll be interesting to monitor your own braking.
提醒你的刹车动作不是很有趣吗?
Is it? Is it?
是吗?是吗?
James and Richard are the sort of people that would put
詹姆士和理查德是那种喜欢
a tortoise on its back, for fun.
把乌龟翻个面取乐的类型
In truth, though, I did have some genuine problems.
事实上,我的车确实有些小问题
My speedo, my rev counter,oil pressure gauge, fuel gauge,
速度表,转速表,油压表,油量表
temperature gauge,my trip computer, all dead.
温度计,行车电脑,全完蛋了
Hammond’s car wasn’t much better.
哈蒙德的车也好不到哪去
Um, can anyone else smell burning?
呃,有人闻到烧焦气味了吗?
And we still had 900 miles to go.
我们离终点还有900英里(1448公里)
It was a dried up lake bed.
这是片干涸的湖区
I see it now as a racetrack
我觉得它是座天然赛道
Oh, that was…! Argh!
噢,这真是…!啊!
Can you remember where the road was?
谁还记得路在哪?
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
Just get on.
上马
It’s bloody dangerous,this.Bloody dangerous.
这真是太危险了,非常危险
I claim this land for Norfolk and name it Lotus Beach.
我宣布这片土地归属诺福克郡,赐名莲花海滩
Please move, Porsche, please move.
拜托动一动,保时捷,拜托
There you go! Rally stage.
是的!拉力赛道
I didn’t tell him I had a bad back.
我没告诉他我的车尾坏了
Arrive Ushuaia, build stadium,play football, do diplomacy.
抵达乌斯怀亚,建个运动场,玩玩足球,搞搞外交
What can possibly go wrong with that?
能出什么问题?
Bikes behind the star cars,bikes behind the star cars.
目标车身后出现一群摩托车,目标车身后出现一群摩托车
They’re looking for the Porsche.
他们在寻找那辆保时捷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!