Er, you folks are American citizens?
嗯 你们是美国公民吗?
I am, yes.
是的 我是
Where were you born, miss? Mrs.
您在哪里出生小姐? 夫人
What? Philadelphia.
什么? 费城
The name is Vargas.
我叫瓦格斯
Hey, Jim! You see who’s here?
嗨 吉姆! 瞧瞧谁在这里?
Sure. Mr Vargas. Hot on the trail of another dope ring?
瓦格斯先生 在急着追另一个贩毒集团吗?
Hot on the trail of a chocolate soda for my wife.
在急着给我妻子弄杯巧克力苏打水
Your wife? Barely a bride, officer.
妻子? 我刚结婚 长官
Hey, can I get through?
嗨 我能过去吗?
A lot of talk up here about how you cracked that Grandi business.
劳特在这里大谈你是如何破坏了葛兰迪的买♥♥卖♥♥
I hear you caught the big boss.
我们听说你抓住了大头头
No, only one of them. The Grandis are a big family.
只抓住了一个 葛兰迪是个大家族
Good night.
晚安
No purchases, Mr Linnekar?
什么也没买♥♥吗? 雷尼卡先生
Hey. Hey, I got this…
喂 嗨 我听见…
You’re an American citizen, miss? No, I got this ticking noise.
你是美国公民吗小姐? 我听见滴答声…
Yeah, OK. No, really.
嗯 很好 不 真的
This ticking noise in my head. Good night.
这滴答声在我脑袋里… 晚安
Mike? Do you realise this is the very first time
麦克 你有没有意识到 这是我们第一次…
we’ve been together in my country?
在我的祖国相聚?
Do you realise I haven’t kissed you in over an hour?
你有没有意识到 我在一个多小时里还没吻过你?
Mike, what happened?
麦克 发生什么了?
That car that just passed us exploded.
刚过去的那辆汽车爆♥炸♥了
The car? How could it do that?
汽车? 怎么会这样?
I don’t know. I’ll have to try to find out.
我不知道 我得去查查
You’d better not come any closer. The…
你最好别再靠近了 那里有…
We’ll have to postpone that soda, I’m afraid.
恐怕苏打水要迟些了
But Mike, couldn’t I… Susie, please be careful.
麦克 我能不能… 苏茜 小心点
This could be very bad for us. For us?
这对我们可能很糟 对我们?
For Mexico, I mean.
我的意思是对墨西哥
Anyway, there’s nothing I can do over here.
总之 我在这里没什么可做的
So? So, I’ll try not to be too long.
因此? 因此 我会试着别耽搁太久
Go on, darling.
走吧 亲爱的
You wait at the hotel.
去旅馆等着
Blaine, I thought you were back in Washington.
布莱恩 我还以为你回华盛顿了
I leave tomorrow.
我明天走
You know Schwartz of the local D.A.’s office.
你认识来自地方检察官办公室的施瓦兹吗?
How do you do, sir? Hi.
你好吗? 你好
Can you tell me who’s in charge here?
能告诉我谁在这里负责吗?
I can’t even tell you what happened.
我连发生了什么都不知道
Why aren’t you back in Mexico City? Isn’t that dope trial coming up?
你为什么不回墨西哥城? 那场毒品审判没在进行吗?
Grandi? This Thursday.
是说葛兰迪吗? 在星期四
I’d hoped to go back on the morning plane, but now…
我本来计划搭明早的飞机回去 但现在…
You mean this business? I’m afraid so.
你是指这次爆♥炸♥? 恐怕是这样
That bomb came from the Mexican side of the border.
炸♥弹♥来自墨西哥一侧的边境
The car did. Wow.
汽车也是 哇
Lady, he says you don’t understand what he wants.
小姐 他说你没明白他想要什么
I understand very well what he wants.
我十分明白他想要什么
He saved your life, lady.
他救了你的命 小姐
Tell him I’m a married woman.
告诉他 我已经结婚了
And that my husband is a great, big official in the government,
老公是个政♥府♥要员
ready and willing to knock out all those pretty front teeth of his.
他会乐意敲掉他这口漂亮牙的
That’s it, lady, your husband.
那位大员夫人 你的丈夫…
That’s what he wants to talk to you about.
正是他想谈论的
“Follow this boy at once.”
立刻跟着这个人
“We have something very important for Mr Vargas.”
我们有相当重要的东西要给瓦格斯先生
Well, what have I got to lose?
好吧 那我要失去什么?
Don’t answer that.
不用回答了
Lead on, Pancho.
带路 潘丘
Across the border again?
又要过边境吗?
Hey, Doc. Here comes the D.A.
嗨 医生 地方检察官来了
Where’s Captain Quinlan?
昆兰探长在哪里?
Got him out of bed at his ranch. He’s on his way.
刚从农场的床上起来 正在路上
Old Hank must be the only one in the county
老汉克肯定是县里唯一一个
who didn’t hear the explosion.
没有听见爆♥炸♥声的人
Terrible thing, isn’t it? Has the daughter been told?
真糟糕 已经告诉他女儿了吗?
They’re bringing her over right now.
正在带她过来
That’s right. To identify her father’s body.
好的 来辨认父亲的尸体
An hour ago, Rudy Linnekar had this town in his pocket.
一小时前 鲁迪雷尼卡还控制着这座镇子
Hmm, now you can strain him through a sieve.
而现在 你能用一张筛子把他滤了
I guess that’s my father.
我想那是我父亲
Now, Miss Linnekar, can you identify the woman?
雷尼卡小姐 您能认出这个女人吗?
I’m not acquainted with my father’s girlfriends.
我对我爸爸的女友不熟
OK, Miss Linnekar.
好吧 雷尼卡小姐
Well, here comes Hank at last.
汉克终于来了
Vargas, you’ve heard of Hank Quinlan, our local police celebrity.
瓦格斯 你已经听说过汉克·昆兰了 本地警界的名人
I’d like to meet him. That’s what you think.
乐意相识 这只是你的想法
Did they toss it in or was it planted ahead of time?
它是被扔进来的 还是早就放在车里了?
Who? Whoever did it, you jackass.
谁? 无论谁做的 蠢驴
Hey, lady, look at the pretty baby.
嗨 夫人 瞧这个漂亮的宝宝
My nephew says you call him Pancho. Why?
我侄子说你叫他潘丘 为什么?
Why you call him Pancho? Just for laughs, I guess.
你为什么叫他潘丘? 只是开个玩笑
This note says you have something for my husband.
这张纸条说你有东西给我丈夫
Yeah, Senor Vargas, eh?
对瓦格斯先生是吧?
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
You want me to guess? My name is Grandi.
你想让我猜吗? 我叫葛兰迪
Oh.

You have heard that name before, hmm?
你以前听过这个名字 对吧?
Well, aside from the case my husband’s been working on,
只从我丈夫正在办的案子中
isn’t Grandi what that nightclub is called?
那间夜♥总♥会♥不也叫葛兰迪吗?
Yeah?
哦?
Yes.
没错
Grandi’s Rancho Grande. Like a… kind of a joke.
葛兰迪的大牧场 就像… 开个玩笑
Get it?
明白了?
I can’t say it’s the funniest thing I ever heard.
这恐怕是我听到过的最有趣的事
The name ain’t Mexican. I got a permit for this thing.
这名字不是墨西哥人的 我有持枪许可证
The Grandi family is living here in Los Robles a long time.
葛兰迪家族已经在洛罗布雷斯住了很长时间了
Some of us in Mexico, some of us on this side.
墨西哥 美国都有
Must be convenient for business. Yeah.
做买♥♥卖♥♥一定很方便 什么?
What business? Grandi business.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥? 葛兰迪的买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah? Yeah!
是吗? 是的!
Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah!
是吗? 是的! 是的…
You know what’s wrong with you, Mr Grandi?
你知道你出什么问题了吗 葛兰迪先生?
You’ve been seeing too many gangster movies.
你黑帮片看的太多了
Mike may be spoiling some of your fun…
麦克也许正在败坏你的一些乐趣
Mike? My husband. Yeah!
麦克? 我丈夫 是的
And if you’re trying to scare me into calling him off,
如果你想通过恐吓我来叫他放弃
let me tell you something, Mr Grandi.
让我告诉你吧 葛兰迪先生
I may be scared, but he won’t be.
我也许会被吓着 但他永远不会
You figure it was a bomb then, Hank?
那你认为是个炸♥弹♥喽 汉克
Well, Chief, Rudy Linnekar could have been struck by lightning.
局长鲁迪雷尼卡本来该遭雷劈的
Where’s the daughter?
他女儿呢?
Marcia? Got her right here waiting for you, Hank.
玛莎? 正在这里等你汉克
Let her go.
让她走吧
You don’t even want to question the daughter?
你连问都不想问一下吗?
Let her go and put a tail on her.
让她走派人盯上梢
Let’s see if there was some jane that Rudy Linnekar had…
让我们瞧瞧雷尼卡有没有和某个女人…
Oh, just some, uh, stripteaser.
哦 只有一个脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Well, what do you know? The D.A. In a monkey suit.
你知道什么穿制♥服♥的地方检察官
Well, it’s… You, too. You got one of them suits.
嗯 是的 你也一样穿了件制♥服♥
Well, we were all at the banquet. A political rally?
我们刚才都在宴会上 政♥治♥聚会?
No, Tootsie’s Steak House. GMen, TMen.
不 图希的牛排餐厅 FBI的人 财政部的人
Quite a little tea party. All for Rudy Linnekar’s bonfire.
跟鲁迪雷尼卡家的篝火晚会比只是小茶会
Yeah, I hear you even invited some kind of a Mexic…
对 我听说他甚至邀请了个墨西哥人…
Oh, I don’t think Mr Vargas claims any jurisdiction.
哦 我不认为瓦格斯先生声称有管辖权
Well, I should hope not.
希望不是这样
Two people, Americans, are blown to hash with dynamite,
两个美国人被用炸♥药♥轰的粉身碎骨
practically in my own police station.
几乎就在我自己的分局里
I wonder what makes you so very sure it was dynamite?
你为什么这么肯定是炸♥药♥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!