Your breakfast, sir.
您的早餐,先生
Pork bellies!
猪胸肉
I have a hunch something very exciting
我有预感:今天早上
is going to happen in the pork belly market this morning.
在猪胸肉市场一定会发生很刺♥激♥的事
Will miss Penelope be dining with you this evening, sir?
先生,佩内洛普小姐今晚 会与您共进晚餐吗?
Yes. Yes, she will.
是的
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Good morning, folsey.
早上好,温索普先生 早上好,福尔塞
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Good morning.
早上好,温索普先生 早
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Morning.
早,温索普先生 早
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Good morning.
早,温索普先生 早
Good morning, mr winthorpe.
早,温索普先生
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Morning.
早,温索普先生 早
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Morning, mr winthorpe.
早,温索普先生 早
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Good morning.
早,温索普先生 早
Good morning, mr winthorpe. Good morning.
早,温索普先生 早
Pork bellies. I knew it. I knew it.
猪胸肉 我知道,我知道
Good morning, mr Duke. Good morning, mr Duke.
早上好,杜克先生 早上好,杜克先生
Good morning, mr Duke. Good morning, mr Duke.
早上好,杜克先生 早上好,杜克先生
Good morning, mr Duke. Morning, mr Duke.
早上好,杜克先生 早上好,杜克先生
Good morning, mr Duke.
早上好,杜克先生
When do we sell?
我们什么时候出♥售♥?
I just cannot believe how stupid these scientists are.
我简直无法相信科学家竟然这么蠢
The eternal question! There is no question. The answer’s obvious.
“无法解答的问题” 这根本不是问题.答案很明显
I don’t care about heredity versus environment.
我才不管遗传和环境呢
In fact, I’m sick and tired of hearing it.
我已经听腻了
I care about how much money we get for our pork bellies.
我只在乎我们能从猪胸肉上捞到多少钱
Winthorpe put in a sell order for 76%.
温索普说76.25
His charts say that’s as high as it’s gonna go.
他做的图表说这是最高价了
It’ll never get that high. Let’s sell now.
根本达不到这样的高价 我们现在就卖♥♥吧
Patience, Mortimer. Let’s see if winthorpe’s right.
耐心点,莫蒂默 让我们看看温索普有没有说错
Winthorpe’s wrong. It’s topped out. I say we sell now.
温索普错了,不可能再高了.现在就卖♥♥吧
Just another few seconds.
再过几秒
The market’s closing. We won’t get the order in.
快收市了,我们赶不上了
We just made an extra $347,000.
我们刚刚多赚了34万7千美元
Get me winthorpe.
给我叫温索普
Well, of course I never had an instant of doubt in my mind, Mortimer.
莫蒂默,我从来没有一刻怀疑
Oh, yes, I’m sure a lot of people went belly-up on that one.
是的,我敢肯定不少人 为了这事“死翘翘”了
I’ll see you at the club.
俱乐部见
Good morning, mr Duke.
早上好,杜克先生
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Thank you very much.
圣诞快乐!圣诞快乐!非常感谢!
Vietnam did this to me, but I’m not bitter. Thank you.
我在越南搞成这样,可从不抱怨 谢谢
Merry Christmas! Happy hanukkah? Yeah, how you doing?
圣诞快乐!光明节快乐? 你们在干嘛?
Spare a war veteran some change?
可怜一下这个穷苦的老兵吧?
I’m on my knees for life. I have no money to give you.
我可没钱给你!
Please, anything.
求求您!什么都行!
A quarter, just a couple of dollars.
一个子儿!什么都行!只要几快钱!
Anything, a quarter, a nickel, please.
一毛两分!多少都行!
Hey, man, I really don’t appreciate this.
求您了!嘿,老兄,我可不喜欢这样!
I don’t care what it is, spiked ham, anything, some crackers.
我不在乎是什么!香火腿也成啊! 什么都行!来点饼干!
Thanks a lot. How you like a stump up your ass?
太感谢了.想试试藤条焖猪肉吗?
Stay outta here! You got a lot of soul. I appreciate it.
别呆在这里! 你倒挺有精神的.多谢老天吧
Listen to this. “Expect this stagnation to continue,
听着 萧条将持续,直到
until the department of agriculture’s January crop report.”
农业部一月发出产量报告
Exactly as we thought, Randolph.
伦道夫,和我们预期的一样
Wrong! Quite wrong. Untrue.
错了,大错特错啊 谎言!
They’ve given this genetics fellow the nobel prize.
他们把诺贝尔奖给了个搞遗传学的家伙
A man that doesn’t know the first thing about human nature.
这家伙一点也不了解人类的天性
Randolph.
伦道夫
We’re about to make millions of dollars in frozen orange juice
我们正要靠冻橙汁赚大钱
and you’re talking to me about human nature.
你却跟我说什么人类的天性
Money isn’t everything, Mortimer. Oh, grow up.
莫蒂默,金钱不是一切 成熟点吧
Mother always said you were greedy.
妈妈总说你很贪婪
She meant it as a compliment.
她那是表扬我
Ezra, right on time.
埃兹拉,正是时候
I bet you thought I’d forgotten your Christmas bonus.
我敢说你认为我忘了你的圣诞花红
There you are.
拿着吧
Five dollars. Maybe I’ll go to the movies
5美元 也许我会去看电影…
by myself.
一个人去看
Half of it is from me. Thank you, mr Mortimer.
一半是我出的 谢谢,莫蒂默先生
Gentlemen. Looking good, Louis.
先生们 看起来不错,路易斯
Feeling good, Todd.
感觉不错,托德
We need a fourth for squash today, Louis. Are you interested?
今天打壁球我们四缺一.有兴趣吗?
No can do. I’ll be having dinner with Penelope tonight.
不行啊.今晚要和佩内洛普吃饭
Oh, lucky you. It’s not luck. Todd.
你真幸运 托德,这不是运气
Randolph, Mortimer.
伦道夫,莫蒂默
Winthorpe, my boy, what have you got for us?
温索普,好小子,你给我们带什么来了?
Well, it’s that time of the month again.
又到每月检查的时候了
Payroll checks for our employees, which require your signatures.
你要在员工的工资检查单上签名
And no forgetting to sign the big ones.
别忘了在大的上面签
We seem to be paying some of our employees an awful lot of money.
看起来,某些员工的工资简直高得吓人
We can’t get around the old minimum wage, Mortimer.
莫蒂默,拿这些最低工资没辙
$50,000 to Clarence beeks.
5万美元? 给克拉伦斯.比克斯
Who the hell is… 7?
妈的,他到底是…
I meant to ask you about that.
我正想问你们呢
I went through personnel records thoroughly,
我已经详细查过员工记录
and there doesn’t seem to be a Clarence beeks employed with the firm.
看来公♥司♥里并没有 克拉伦斯.比克斯这个人
Clarence beeks. Oh, yes, of course.
克拉伦斯.比克斯.哦,是的
He’s doing something top secret for us. Research.
他帮我们干点高度秘密的事 研究
How is Penelope?
佩内洛普怎么样?
Never forget she’s our grandniece. You better make an honest woman of her.
别忘了她是我们的侄孙女. 你可不能欺骗她
Well, I’ll certainly try, sir. Actually, the wedding invitations go out this week.
先生,当然啦 其实婚礼请贴这个星期就会寄出
Good. Good work, winthorpe.
好,干得好.温索普
Don’t worry about this, winthorpe. I’ll take care of this one personally.
别担心,温索普 这事我会亲自处理
Goodbye, winthorpe. Goodbye, winthorpe.
再见,温索普 再见,温索普
Winthorpe is a very steady young man.
温索普是个很稳重的年轻人
We’re lucky to have him managing our firm for us.
能请到他这样的人实在是我们的运气
Oh, hogwash. Exeter, Harvard – he’s the product of good environment.
胡说 埃克塞特还是哈佛?他是好环境的产物
It’s got nothing to do with environment.
这与环境无关
With his genes, you could put winthorpe anywhere and he’d come out on top.
象他那种人,放在哪里,他都会爬到顶
Breeding, Randolph, same as in race horses.
教养,伦道夫.就跟赛马一样
It’s in the blood.
是血统的问题
Hey, baby, what’s happening? How you doing?
嘿宝贝!你最近怎么样?
Once you have a man with no legs, you never go back, baby.
没腿的男人,有一回就够了
I know what you’re thinking. You seen porgy and Bess?
我知道你在想什么. 你看了“布吉和贝丝”?
We can make it, baby. Me and you.
我们能成的,宝贝.一定行!
You bitch!
婊♥子♥!
Who’s that? Who’s there? What you want?
这是谁?想干什么?
Police.
警♥察♥.我们接到投诉
We’ve had some complaints about con men pretending to be blind and crippled.
说有人装瞎扮残废
Love to help you, but I ain’t seen nothing
我也想帮你们,可我什么都看不见
since I stepped on that landmine in viet cong back in ’72.
自从72年我们越共踏上这块土地
It was rough, very painful.
很艰难,很痛苦
You were in ‘nam? So were we. Where?
你也到过越南?我们也是.哪一块?
I was in sang bang… dang gong…
我是在… 东南西北
I was all over that place basically. A lot of places.
哪儿都到过
What unit were you in?
你是哪一队的?
I was with the green berets, special unit battalions…
绿色贝雷帽,特别小队之…
Commando airborne tactics… Specialist tactics unit battalion.
空中战略突击队之特别突击队
Yeah, it was real hush-hush.
特种部队.哇塞
I was agent orange, that was my name. Special agent orange, that was me.
代号♥橙子.那就是我的名字 :特别代号♥橙子
Airborne, huh?
空军吧?
I can see! I can see! I have… I have legs!
我看得见了! 我的腿!
I have… oh, shit, look at this. Man! I can walk! Jesus!
我能…噢,太玄了!瞧啊!老兄!我能走了!上帝啊!
Praise Jesus!
赞美我主!
I appreciate this. Oh, this is beautiful. I can’t believe… thank y’all.
太感激了!太美妙了! 简直无法相信…谢谢你!
I don’t know what to do…
我不知道该怎么做…
Glory be to god. Praise Jesus. Look at me.
一切荣耀归于主!赞美我主!瞧啊!
This is too much. I can’t believe it.
太厉害!我都不敢相信啊!
You’re beautiful! Listen! I can’t thank you.
太美妙了!感谢之辞也不足以…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!