Hey, how you doing? Hey.
嘿,你好!
You know those people?
你认识这种人?
He was wearing my Harvard tie.
他戴着我的哈佛领带
Can you believe it? My Harvard tie. Like, oh sure, he went to Harvard.
简直不敢相信!我的哈佛领带! 就好象他上过哈佛!
I mean, if he’s being driven around in my car,
如果他敢开着我的车到处溜
he could actually be living in my house.
没准也霸占了我的屋子
Maybe he’s even taken my job. You know,
说不定连我的工作也给他谋了
for all I know, right at this moment, he could be fondling my fiancée.
据我所知,此时此刻 他可能正搂着我的未婚妻
And Coleman. After years of service, this betrayal.
科尔曼,亏他服侍多年,竟然背叛我!
I don’t understand it.
我不明白!
But there’s going to be retribution. Oh, he’s going to pay.
不过凡事都有报应.他逃不掉的
The things that I am going… Shut up, Louis.
我得叫他好看… 住嘴,路易!
Listen, taxis cost money, food costs money and rent costs money.
的士要钱,食物要钱,房♥租也要钱!
Now, you want me to help you out, I expect a lot in return.
你要我帮你?我可盼着丰厚的回报
These were here when I moved in. Put ’em on if you want.
我搬进来就有了.想穿就穿吧
Look, I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate this…
我无法用言语表达我有多感激…
Ophelia. Ophelia, you realize that’s the name…
奥菲莉娅 奥菲莉娅 你知道这是…
I know, I know, I know. Hamlet’s girlfriend. He went crazy, she killed herself.
我知道,哈姆雷特的马子 他疯了,她自杀了
This is not Shakespeare, Louis.
这不是莎士比亚的悲剧
Look, I’m 24. I’m from a small, miserable mining town you probably never heard of.
路易.我已经24岁了 出身某个你听也没听过
The only thing I got going for me in this whole big wide world is this body,
的可怜巴巴的挖矿小镇 在这个大千世界
this face, and what I got up here.
身体和面孔是我唯一的资本
I don’t do drugs. I don’t have a pimp.
我用毒品,也没有人帮我拉皮条
This place is a dump, but it’s cheap, it’s clean and it’s all mine.
这一区很糟,可租金便宜 至少我的屋子够干净
I’ve saved 42 grand and it’s in t-bills earning interest.
我已经存了4万2, 都是能赚利息的短期国库券
I figure I got three more years on my back, I’ll have enough to retire on.
再干三年我就洗手不干
You’re a prostitute?
你是妓♥女♥!
I’m talking about a business proposition, Louis.
路易,我说的是交易
I help you get yourself back on your feet and you pay me, in cash, five figures.
我帮你站起来,你就得付我… 五位数的现金
That’s the deal and it’s not subject to negotiation.
就这个条件,不干拉倒
Understood?
明白了吗?
By the way, food and rent are not the only things around here that cost money.
对了,食物和租金 可不是唯一需要花钱的
You sleep on the couch.
你睡沙发吧
It’s hit rock bottom. Come on, let’s buy.
已经跌到底了,买♥♥吧
Mortimer Duke here. Buy 200 may belly contracts at 66.8.
我是莫蒂默.杜克, 以66.8的价位买♥♥200五月的猪肉
Put it on my personal account. That’s a big mistake, man.
用我的个人帐户支付 老兄,这可就大错特错啦
Valentine, something very important is going on here. Just watch.
这可是大事,看着就好
All right, but y’all gonna get reamed on this one.
好吧,到时不要气得捶胸口啊
Well, why shouldn’t we buy now? Price is going to keep going down.
威廉,为什么我们不该现在买♥♥? 价格还会往下跌
Randolph, this isn’t monopoly money we’re playing with.
伦道夫 我们玩的可不是大富翁游戏
This is Randolph Duke. Hold that belly order a moment.
我是伦道夫.杜克,暂时先别买♥♥
Tell me just why you think the price of pork bellies is going down, William.
告诉我,为什么你认为价格还会跌
It’s Christmas time. Everybody’s uptight. Could we please buy now, Randolph?
现在是圣诞假期,大家都手紧
If you want to lose money, go ahead. What are you trying to say, William?
我们现在下单吧? 如果你不介意亏钱,就买♥♥吧
Ok, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning.
威廉,你到底想说什么?
Which means everybody’s sitting, waiting for them to hit rock bottom
整个早上 猪肉的价格都在跌
so they can buy cheap and go long.
也就是说,大家都在等跌到最低
The people that own pork belly contracts are going bat-shit, they’re thinking,
这样才能买♥♥到便宜货 有猪肉期货的人就倒霉了
“hey, we’re losing all our damn money. And Christmas is around the corner.
因为他们会认为:妈的,我们在亏钱啊
And I ain’t gonna have no money to buy my son the gi Joe with the kung fu grip.
圣诞节就快到了,要是没赚到钱
And my wife ain’t gonna wanna f…
给儿子买♥♥会打功夫的机器人
My wife won’t make love to me ’cause I ain’t got no money.”
就连老婆也不会跟我上♥床♥,因为我没钱
So they sitting there and they panicking, screaming, “sell, sell.”
于是他们只能干着急,狂叫着“卖♥♥!卖♥♥!”
They don’t want to lose all their money.
他们不想亏本
They out there panicking right now, I can feel it. They out there.
我可以感觉到他们慌得很呢
They’re panicking. Look at them.

He’s right, Mortimer. My god, look at it.
他说的对,莫蒂默.天啊,快看!
I’d wait till you get to about 6♥4♥, then I’d buy.
等跌到6♥4♥再买♥♥
You’ll have cleared out all the suckers by then.
到时,那些傻瓜已经被清掉啦
Do you realize how much money he just saved us?
你知道他为我们省了多少钱吗?
Money isn’t everything, Randolph.
伦道夫,金钱不是一切
Advise our clients interested in bellies to buy at 6♥4♥.
告诉我们的客户有意思在6♥4♥时买♥♥入
Mr Valentine has set the price.
是瓦伦丁先生预测的价格
Well done, William. Very well done.
干得好,威廉 好极了
Come on, Randolph, we’re gonna be late.
来吧,伦道夫,我们快迟到了
Yo! Mortimer dropped his money clip.
莫蒂默漏了钱夹
You can count it, it’s all there. All of it. Thank you, William.
你可以数一数,一点没少 谢谢,威廉
It’s all there, man. Count it. I’m sure it is, William. Thank you.
一点没少,老兄,数数 当然,谢谢
And keep up the good work.
好好干下去
All right, Randy. All right.
好的,伙计
Nice try, Mortimer.
干得好,莫蒂默
Zeta Kai
泽塔奇
zeta Kai, my friend
泽塔奇,我的朋友
neath the elms we sing our tomes
我们在榆树下歌♥唱
we’re brothers to the end
我们永远是兄弟
muffy in the bathroom stall Margaret by the lake
浴室里的马非 湖边的玛格丽特
Susan down in whixley hall constance on the make
伟斯利大会堂里的苏珊 创造者康斯坦斯
constance fry, constance fry
康斯坦斯.弗赖依 康斯坦斯.弗赖依
anytime you’d call
任何时候,只要呼唤他
constance would fulfill your needs
康斯坦斯都会满足你的愿望
winter, spring or fall
春夏或秋冬
what do you think, huh?
你觉得呢?
That was great, that was really great.
太棒了
And she stepped on the ball.
然后她一脚踩在球上
Oh, my god, I don’t believe it.
噢,天啊,我简直不能相信
There you are. I think I’m going to be sick.
啊,你在这里 我觉得不舒服
Don’t worry, I’ll handle this, pookums.
别担心,我能行
Todd, Harry, Andrew, Philip.
托德,哈利,安德鲁,菲利普
I realize this looks completely awful, but I just wanted to assure you,
我知道这实在太可怕了
my friends, that I am completely innocent.
可朋友们,我只想向各位保证 我完全是清白的
I’m going to fight this thing till the end. Someone is out to get me and I know who.
我一定要抗争到底 有人想陷害我,我已经知道他是谁了
The important thing is that I can rely on you, my friends,
最重要的是,朋友们,我全靠你们了
as character witnesses.
你们要为我的人格做证
I’m going to be defending myself,
我要为自己辩护
and well, I wondered if you could see your way clear
我也想知道各位是否真的能辩清是非
to perhaps advance me a small loan until the hearing.
也许在听讯前接济一下我
Frankly, winthorpe, and I think I speak for all of us,
说实在的,温索普, 我认为我可以代表在座各位
I think it shows incredibly bad taste for you to embarrass us all like this.
我认为你这么做实在是大大的不妥当 竟然跑到这里来羞辱我们
I believe I’m still a member of this club.
我相信我还是这个俱乐部的会员 路易,这里没人会买♥♥你的毒品
Burnt my fingers, man.
你还是走吧 哇塞,好烫手啊
I beg your pardon.
什么?
Man, that watch is so hot, it’s smokin’.
伙计,这表好烫手,热得直冒烟呢
Hot? Do you mean to imply, stolen?
热?你在暗示这是“偷来的”?
I’ll give you 50 bucks for it. 50 bucks!
我出50块 50?
No, no, no, this is a rochefoucauld, the world’s thinnest water-resistant watch.
不可能,这是依波路表 世界上最薄的防水表
Singularly unique, sculptured in design,
设计独特,手工雕花
hand crafted in Switzerland and water-resistant to three atmospheres.
瑞士原产的手工表 在3个大气压下仍能防水
This is the sports watch of the ’80s. $6,955 retail.
是80年代的运动型表 零售价6955美元
You got a receipt?
有收据吗?
It tells time simultaneously in monte Carlo, Beverly Hills,
可以同时显示蒙地卡罗
London, Paris, Rome and gstaad.
比华利山,伦敦,巴黎, 罗马和加斯塔达的时间
In Philadelphia it’s worth 50 bucks.
在费城,它就值50块
Just give me the money.
成交
How much for the gun?
这枪多少钱?
So, this snail is standing in front of the Cadillac salesman, see,
于是蜗牛站在卡迪拉克推销员面前
and he looks up at the salesman and he says, “how much is that Cadillac?”
抬起头说,“这部卡迪拉克多少钱?”
The snail said, “I want a big s put on each door, a big s.
蜗牛说, 我要在每扇门上都加个大大的S
And on top of the car, I want another big s, so everybody can see it.”
车顶上再加个S 这样大家都能看见
The salesman says, “what do you want that for?”
推销员问,“为什么要加S呢?”
He says, “well, you see, when I drive down the Avenue, I want everybody to say,
他答道,当我沿着大街行驶 我要每个人都说
‘look at that s-car go.”
瞧那开过来的S车
“Look at that s-car go.”
瞧那开过来的S车
I’m considering going long on April wheat. What do you think, Valentine?
我在考虑四月的小麦 瓦伦丁,你有什么看法?
I can think of three real good reasons why you shouldn’t do something like that.
我认为有3个理由,你不应该去买♥♥
One, the Russian wheat harvest won’t be as bad as everybody thinks. And two…
首先,苏联的小麦收成 并不想人们认为得那么差 其次
And three, judging by all these jewels around your girlfriend’s neck here,
最后,看到你女朋友脖子上的珠宝项链
I think you’re going to need every penny you got just to keep her happy.
我认为你应该把 每个子儿都用于讨她欢心
103. That’s it, you’re staying in bed.
103度,没错了.你要卧床休息
The man has moved into my house, he’s stolen my job, I have to do something.
那人搬进我家里 抢走了我的工作.我一定要行动
Stay here.
呆在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!