– Helena, he’s doing so good. – Little Tiger.
小伍兹 但愿如此
Little Tiger, I hope.
他最好能成为伍兹第二
We’ll be very happy if he becomes the next Tiger Woods.
花的钱也能回收
So will his bank balance.
– 不会吧 鸭肉? – 对 谢谢
– My God. Duck? – Duck. Thank you very much.
– 你没有点过鸭肉 – 我知道
– Helena, you never order duck. – I know, I know.
不是我点的 是小宝宝
It’s not me who ordered it. It’s somebody else.
这个宝宝真有品味
Well, he or she has very good taste.
– 我最喜欢鸭肉了 你呢? – 很好吃 你要吗?
– I love duck, don’t you? – It’s delicious. Do you want some, Nan?
– 要 谢谢 – 好肥的鸭子
– Oh, yes. Thank you. – It’s such a fatty bird.
胆固醇也分好坏 我搞不清楚
There’s good cholesterol, and there’s bad cholesterol, which is confusing to me.
– 真好吃 – 你知道他们如何评价红酒吗?
– Mmm, that’s so good. – You know what they say about red wine.
红酒对身体很好 我的酒也有胆固醇
It’s good for you. There’s cholesterol in my wine.
– 喝红酒是一种权利 – 法国人都在喝 不是吗?
– You’re allowed to have your red wine. – The French do, don’t they?
我是欧洲人 我告诉我的医生
I’m European. I say that to my doctor.
我是欧洲人 有权利喝红酒
I’m European. I’m allowed to drink red wine.
我怀孕时 医生建议我喝
Oh, my doctor said it was fine when I was pregnant.
– 1星期1杯 – 做完羊膜穿刺之后…
– A glass a week. – After my amnio…
他说你可以去喝杯红酒了
he said, Okay, now you can go and have a glass of red wine.
我喝了两杯
I had two.
– 好玩吗? – 好玩
– Did you have fun? – Yeah.
– 谢谢 – 我可以带着球袋吗?
– Thanks a lot. – Can I bring the bag in the back with me?
– 不行 – 推杆呢?
– No, sweetheart. – How about just my putter?
– 把推杆给我 – 好
– Give me the putter. – All right.
上车吧 该走了
In you get. Come on. We’ve got to go.
球杆放在这里好吗?
Put this down here, okay?
伍兹都放在那里 谢谢
That’s where Tiger Woods keeps it. Thank you.
– 不客气 – 好的
– You’re welcome. – Okay.
大卫 答应我不在车上挥杆
David, you’re gonna have to promise me, no swinging the club in the car.

Okay.
在正式接掌毒品管制局之前…
Until you officially take over the Office of National Drug Control Policy…
你对媒体发言都得向我报备…
under no circumstances will you speak to the press unprotected…
除非办公室允许…
without going through this office…
或是有相关人员在场
or having someone in the room.
此间有许多利益团体
There are a lot of interests in this town.
他们现在很怕你
Right now, they’re scared of you.
因为你可以否决他们的预算
The reason they’re scared of you: Technically, you have veto powers over their budgets.
会有很多议员会来找你
You’ll also be meeting senators and congressmen…
他们都带着问题而来
each with a specially prepared question.
目的只有一个 让自已有面子
They’re questions designed for one thing…to make them look smart.
你若说教 他们会觉得你不敬
If you lecture them, they won’t think you respect them.
你必恭必敬 他们就会满意
If you treat them with utter humility, they will.
这代表你和总统对他们的尊重
This is about your respect for them and the president’s respect for them.
等总统的中俄之行结束…
Speaking of which, when he gets back from Russia and China…
我们会安排你们见面聊一聊
we’ll get you two together for some face time, let you two catch up.
1个月后你要召开首场记者会
Also, one month from today, you will give your first official press conference.
你将简报总统的反毒策略
In it, you will outline the president’s strategy for winning the war on drugs.
法官 我只想说明一点…
Judge, I just want to be clear about one thing…
我一向对事不对党
I am not a partisan person, I am an issue person.
接下来的几星期 如果你允许…
Over the course of the next few weeks, if you allow me…
我会带您熟悉各项问题…
I will bring you up to speed on an incredible array of issues…
我认为最严重的是墨西哥
the most important of which, in my opinion, Mexico.
我认识你要见的每个人 我知道他们的目的和动机
I know everyone you’re going to meet. I know what they want and why.
必须让他们喜欢你
It is important that they like you.
但是我无所谓
It is not important that they like me.
所以我可以保护你
That is why I can help protect you.
就像保护兰瑞一样?
Like you protected Landry?
我知道你的意思
I see where you’re going with that.
我只能说 兰瑞这种人太专断…
If I could say one thing: Basically, a guy like Landry is so autocratic…
根本不懂得接受奥援
he doesn’t even know how to let himself be helped.
将军没有耐心在政♥治♥上下功夫
There’s a political component to this job that the general didn’t have any patience for.
将军 我是劳勃威克菲尔
General, Bob Wakefield.
– 法官 幸会 – 很高兴认识你
– Judge, nice to meet you. Thank you. – A pleasure to meet you, sir.
杰夫 请你出去一下好吗?
Jeff, you want to excuse us?
是 我在外面等
Yes, sir. I’ll be right outside.
– 请坐 – 谢谢
– Have a seat. – Thank you.
您的成绩有目共睹
You’ve done a fine job, General.
毒品管制局…
The Office of National Drug Control Policy…
比起从前大有改善
is in better shape than when you found it.
我并没有改变什么
I’m not sure I made the slightest difference.
我尽力了 真的
I tried. I really did.
还是有好现象 工作才刚刚开始
I think there are some positive signs. The work’s just started.
万事起头难 我一定会坚持到底
I plan on seeing it through. You can count on that.
你来做个两年 顶多3年
You’re here for two years, three maximum.
条件是什么? 进法♥院♥?
What’d they offer you, a court appointment?
地方法♥院♥? 上诉法庭? 不会是最高法♥院♥
District? Appeals? Not Supreme.
这是重责大任 我会全力以赴
This is a tough enough job. I plan on focusing on this.
赫鲁雪夫被逼退时…
You know, when Khrushchev was forced out…
写了两封信给继任者
he sat down, he wrote two letters and gave them to his successor.
他说 当你碰上无法脱身的状况…
He said, When you get yourself into a situation you can’t get out of…
打开第一封信 就能得救
open the first letter, and you’ll be saved.
如果又碰上相同情况…
And when you get yourself into another situation you can’t get out of…
再打开第二封信
open the second letter.
不久 这家伙真的遇上麻烦
Well, soon enough, this guy found himself in a tight place…
他打开第一封信 上面写道 把一切怪罪给我
so he opened the first letter, which said, Blame everything on me.
他照做了 果然很有效
So, he blamed the old man. It worked like a charm.
后来他又出了状况…
He got himself into a second situation he couldn’t get out of…
就打开第二封信
and he opened the second letter.
上面写道 坐下来 写两封信
It said, Sit down and write two letters.
(墨西哥 提华纳)
你不问车种吗?
Don’t you want to know what kind of car it is?
– 是棕色的福特探险家 – 它在这里被偷走 我要报案
– It’s a brown Ford Explorer. – It was here. It’s been stolen. I want to file a report.
报案也找不到车
A report will not help you find your car.
– 警方找不到的 – 你就是警♥察♥
– The police won’t find your car. – You are the police.
– 去找这个人 他会帮你找车 – 我不懂
– You call this man…and he’ll find your car. – I don’t get it.
他怎么知道车子在哪里?
How is this guy gonna know who has our car?
警方会告诉他
The police will tell him.
为什么告诉他 不告诉我们?
Why will they tell him, and they won’t tell us?
因为我们得付钱 傻瓜
Because we pay him, stupid.
是吗?他去买♥♥通警方 车子就会出现
Right? And he pays the police, and suddenly our car appears.
没错
Es correct. Es correct.
拿钱给他
Just give him the money. Give him the money.
– 请到人行道上 – 拿去吧
– Let’s start moving to the sidewalk. – Here, take it.
– 不 – 请收下
– No. No, no. – No, please, take it.
站到人行道上去
Let’s start moving to the sidewalk. Let’s go to the sidewalk.
打给那个人 祝你们愉快
Call the man. Have a nice day.
– 哈维耶鲁迪葛斯 – 是
– Javier Rodriguez. – Si.
请跟我们走一趟
– 去哪里? – 离这里不远
请上车
(华盛顿特区 乔治城)
法官 我告诉你…
I would say one thing to you, Judge…
朝卖♥♥方下手没有用
and that’s you’re never gonna solve this problem on the supply side.
只要国内有需求…
As long as that demand is out there in our cities…
责怪墨西哥根本没有用
Mexico bashing is not gonna do a damn thing for you.
合法制药厂如莫克 费瑟及其他大厂商…
We in the legal drug business…Merck and Pfizer and the rest of my very important clients…
都明白这场仗没有所谓的输赢
realize that we’re not fighting a war here with a traditional winner and loser.
我不晓得你能不能赢
I don’t know that you can win this war.
大家都要向毒品宣战…
Everybody says we want to declare war on drugs…
如果有25%的高中生嗑药…
but if 25% of high school seniors are using drugs…
– 减少到1%就很厉害了 – 对
– If you reduce that to 1%, that’s a great improvement. – Right.
我会恭喜你 那是大功一件…
I’ll congratulate you. That would be a phenomenal achievement…
但还是有10%的人吸毒
but you’d still have 10% habitually using drugs.
给我威士忌和苏打水
Can I get a scotch and soda, please.
古♥柯♥硷和海♥洛♥因♥降价了…
The price of coke and heroin has dropped…
纯度却提高了
but purity has increased.
扫荡的结果让毒品变得物美价廉
All this law enforcement has really achieved is that kids get better stuff cheaper.
教育 复健 防治…
Education, rehabilitation, prevention…
记者不看重这些
that’s not significant to these reporters.
– 恩 – 他们要看到有人入狱
– Mm-hmm. – They want to see people in prison.
他们要看血淋淋的那一面
They want to see the gory aspect of the drug problem.
谢谢您的高见
Thank you so much for sharing your point of view.
– 期待与您合作 – 跟我联络
– I look forward to working with you in the future. – Well, call me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!