Don’t even get me started on that convention.
什么叫风俗?
Because what is that convention?
人都是自私的 却突然必须…
We’re this random collection of self interests, and all of a sudden we decide…
两两成双走上诺亚方舟?
that we’re gonna walk two-by-two down the fucking aisle to Noah’s Ark?
告诉你 我打手♥枪♥时…
Actually, for your information, when I jerk off…
想的不是卡洛琳 是你和卡洛琳
I’m not just thinking about Caroline, I’m thinking about you with Caroline.
– 够呛吧? – 宝贝…
– So, how about that? – Baby…
我就说吧 挖苦别人
That is what I’m talking about…sarcasm.
老是冷嘲热讽
Always fucking sarcasm.
你很害怕 又唯恐承认…
You’re afraid, and you think that if you admit that…
别人会觉得你软弱…
people will think that you are weak…
会计厌你…
or they won’t like you…
随便怎样都好 但是…
or whatever it is you think will happen, but…
你能听听自己说的话吗?
Can you shut up for one second and listen to yourself?
怎样?
Wh…What?
说得真是太对了
Because you are so fucking right.
– 我好高兴 – 是吗?
– I’m so fucking high. – Yeah?
– 对 – 好 等等
– Yeah. – Okay, wait.
我们不如来…
Why don’t we…
改变这些公式 怎样?
change this thing, this social pattern?
要与众不同吗?
Why don’t we be different?
– 是 – 这不是白说吗?
– Yeah. – But then why are you even talking about it?
我们从现在做起
But we’re making it, like, from now on.
按你刚才说的 我们为什么不采取些措施呢?
You’re like, Why don’t we do something?
– 那你自己呢? – 就像我刚才所说的
– Why don’t you do something? – That’s what I’m saying, Seth.
– 我是说先从自己做起… – 你要是知道 刚才怎么不说
– You do it yourself… – I’m saying if you knew it, you wouldn’t even say it.
我很不舒服 我们被制约了
Vanessa, I’m serious, I feel fucked up.
套入一种社会公式 你懂吗?
It’s a social pattern, you know?
史班斯? 宝贝 你怎样了?
Spence, baby, are you all right?
他脸色发青 没气了
He’s fucking blue. He isn’t breathing.
天啊 他真的过头了
Oh, my God, Fucked-up Bowman’s fucked up.
– 等一下 – 现在怎么办?
– Wait… – What the fuck do we do?
– 天哪… – 妈的
– Uh… Oh, God… – Fuck!
– 快点找医生 – 你♥爸♥是医生 快找他
– Somebody call a doctor! – Wait, your dad’s a doctor. Call him.
不 他是做研究的 找你♥爸♥ 他才是医生
No, he’s a research…Call your dad. He’s a doctor.
– 哪一种研究? – 绘制猪的染色体!
– What kind of research? – Mapping the fucking pig genome.
找你♥爸♥ 他是神经外科医生
Call your dad! He’s a neurosurgeon!
不行 现在是半夜3点
I can’t call my dad! It’s 3:00 in the morning!
再不想办法 他会死在地上
He’s gonna fucking die right here on the floor if you don’t do something!
他不能死在地上 他的父母在巴贝多
No, he can’t die on the floor! His parents are in Barbados!

Move! Move!
大家都没带货吧?
Okay, nobody has anything on them, right?
妈的!
Fuck!
我们知道你杀了情报局长
你还杀了…
提华纳和墨西哥市的警♥察♥局长
请问一下
你为何拒捕?
我爸爸很有钱
你答错了
我们还发现
你追沙拉♥萨♥将军的一名邻居
一个可怜的乡下人
你们杀了他的孙女
这么做太蠢了
你完蛋了
我是大卫的学校董事
I’m on the board of my son’s school.
我在家里办过文盲教育募款会
I have fund-raisers for adult literacy at my own home.
我必须知道我丈夫有没有违法
I think I have a right to know if my husband is a legitimate businessman.
当然没有
Of course he is.
认识卡尔20年 没看他闯过红灯
I’ve known Carl for 20 years. He doesn’t even jaywalk.
卡尔在这里很有地位 等我们…
Carl is a very important member of this community, and when we get through…
告完检警单位和缉毒组…
suing the police and the district attorney and the D.E.A…
连公园都得改成他的名字
they’re gonna be renaming the public parks after your husband.
卡尔很会做生意
Carl is very, very good at his business.
他专门走私毒品
Which is smuggling illegal drugs into this country.
– 他们在讲悄悄话 – 我知道
– They’re whispering. They’re whispering. – I know.
– 我听不到 – 我知道 窃听器离房♥间太远了
– Can’t hear it. – I know. The fucking bug’s too far away from the room.
靠近厨房♥ 完全听不到
It’s halfway to the kitchen. We’re not gonna get shit.
他们在讲话
They’re saying something.
好像有什么阴谋
Sounds like they’re conspiring to conspire.
我闻到说谎的味道
I can feel the lies vibrating from their home.
我觉得她不知情
I don’t think she’s in on it, man.
这是我的梦 我真的曾经做梦
Come on, I dream about this. I have actual dreams about this.
逮捕上流人 有钱人
About busting the top people, the rich people.
– 白人 – 我知道
– White people. Hey. – White people. I know, I know.
但是应该与她无关
I don’t think she’s in on it, man.
她认识阿尼麦兹格
She knows Arnie Metzger.
谁不认识他.
So does half of San Diego.
– 要不要赌? – 掏钱吧
– You want to bet? – Get in your pocket.
– 行… – 我最喜欢你跟我赌了
– I got… – I love it. I love it when you do this.
– 赌多少? – 我有12块
– How much you want to bet? How much? – I got…I got 12 bucks.
– 给我 一人出10块 – 好
– Okay, give me ten. We’ll make it even. – Okay.
– 漂亮 – 然后呢?
– Beautiful. – Wait a minute. What?
– 你几岁? – 16岁
– How old are you? – Sixteen.
跟父母住?
Live with your parents?

Yes.
他们还在一起吗?
Parents still together?

Yes.
– 你有工作吗? – 我是义工
– Do you work? – I volunteer.
每星期为盲人读书两小时
I read to blind people, one day a week for two hours.
还在念书?
In school?

Yes.
私立的?
Private?

Yeah.
成绩怎么样?
How are your grades?
– 我是班上的第三名 – 意思是?
– I’m third in my class. – What does that mean?
– 我每一科都拿A – 真的?
– I get A’s, all A’s. – You do?
你还做些什么?
What else do you do?
我是奖学金候选人
I’m a National Merit Finalist.
参加过益智比赛和数学比赛
I’m on the Hi-Q Team and the Math Team.
我参加西文社 国际戏剧社
I’m in the Spanish Club. I’m a thespian.
我是副班长
I’m vice president of my class.
也是排球校队
I’m on the volleyball team.
你为什么会在这里?
You want to tell me what you’re doing here, Caroline?
卡洛
Carol.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事了
It’s okay.
卡洛琳 你跟这个男生熟吗?
Caroline, how well did you know this boy that overdosed?
他很少跟我们混
He didn’t hang around us.
他比较嬉皮
He was like one of those hippie kids.
我跟他们不同组
I’m not part of that group.
那个开车的男生赛斯呢?
How well did you know this boy Seth, the one that was driving?
他是一个朋友
He’s a friend.
整件事都由他处理
He’s also the only one that was doing anything about the situation.
他是喝了几罐啤酒 但…
He definitely had a few beers, but…
并非他想开车
it’s not like he wanted to drive.
我们没有别的办法
We just didn’t know what else to do.
那不是我的大♥麻♥
It wasn’t my pot.
我们知道 让我们谈一下
Okay, we understand, honey. We’ve got to talk.
单独谈
Alone.
– 我觉得她在说谎 – 我也是
– I think she’s lying. – Me too.
那就限制她的行动…
So let’s ground her, clip her wings…
只准上学 参加活动 直到我们满意
school, scheduled activities. That’s it till further notice.
劳勃 卡洛琳没有认清是非…
Robert, honey, Caroline clearly used very bad judgment…
但是 被关了一晚上还不够吗?
but don’t you think spending a night in jail is punishment enough?
人都会犯错
I mean, we’ve all had our moments.
– 我什么药都试过… – 够了 我不想听
– Lord knows, I tried every drug there was… – I don’t want to hear about that.
那是大学时代的尝试
You experimented when you were in college.
承认吧 那不只是尝试 不是吗?
Shall we take the quotes off experiment and call it what it was?
– 这次不一样 – 为什么?
– This is different. – Why?
– 因为她才16岁 – 我认为她得自己去发现
– She’s 16 years old! – I think she needs to find out for herself, on her own.
– 我们得给她空间去… – 你要给她空间?
– We have to allow her room to figure out… – You want to give her room?
好让她跟那个男生一样?
So she can O.D. like that other kid?
别人会以为我们接受这种行为…
I am not sending out the message that our family will accept this behavior…
我们不接受
because we do not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!