of whatever hit the base in Qatar.
– 我要看 – 那么 图象遭到了破坏
– I want to see it. – Well, the imager was damaged, sir.
带着图象的突击队员在回来的路上
The rangers are en route with the imager,
不过我们还遇到了重大的安全问题
but we also have a security issue.
日志表明其中一名分♥析♥专家
Circle logs indicate one of the analysts made a copy
将入侵信♥号♥♥复♥制♥走了一份
of the network intrusion signal.
信♥号♥♥很强 你哪儿搞来的?
The signal strength is through the roof. Where did you say you got this?
在不超过一分钟的时间之内
It hacked the national military air-guard frequency
入侵了国家空军的频率
in less than a minute.
– 不可能 – 是呀
– No way – Yeah.
看来好象有条信息植入了信♥号♥♥
Looks like there’s a message embedded in the signal.
让我来耍耍魔术了
Let me work my magic.
冰人计划?
“Project Iceman”?
– 第七区在哪儿? – 维特维奇船长是谁?
– What’s Sector Seven? – Who is Captain Witwicky?
你又在玩电动了?
Are you playing those video games again?
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Cops! Cops!
FBI 右边没人
FBI! Clear right!
抓住他 抓住他
Lock it down! Lock it down!
警♥察♥
Cops!
抓住他
Lock it down.
等等 我只是他表弟 我只是
Wait! I’m just a cousin! I’m just a…
别踩我奶奶的地毯
Get off my Grandmama’s carpet!
她可不喜欢别人踩她的地毯
She don’t like nobody on the carpet!
特别是警♥察♥
Especially police!
1小时前的展示真是太棒了
It was an awesome spectacle here an hour ago
40架C-17在该基地起飞
when over 40 C-17 s lifted off of this very base.
我们不知道他们去哪儿了
We’re not told where they’re going.
早上好 Mo
Morning, Mo.
政♥府♥对到底发生了什么事不予回应
The government has been very quiet about what’s going on but in our…
– 魔汁 魔汁 – 他们直接
– Mojo. Mojo. – They were headed directly
朝南韩进军
towards North Korea.
别叫了 魔汁 太早了 求你了?
Stop with the barking, Mojo. It’s too early. Please?
迈尔斯? 迈尔斯 听我说 听着
Miles? Miles, listen to me. Listen.
我的车 自己把自己给偷了 对吧?
My car, it stole itself, okay?
你在说什么呀 伙计?
What are you talking about, man?
撒旦的Camaro 在我院子里 跟踪我
Satan’s Camaro. In my yard. It’s stalking me.
停下
Stop!
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
萨姆?
Sam?

Hi.
真是 真是太可怕了
That was… That was really awesome.
– 那么 真是太可怕了 – 你还好吧?
– Well, it felt awesome. – Are you okay?
我好不了 好吧? 我都有点疯了
I’m not okay, all right? I’m losing my mind a little bit.
我的车在跟踪我 我得走了
I’m getting chased by my car right now. I got to go.
你知道么? 我晚点再跟你们联♥系♥
You know what? I’m gonna catch up with you guys later.
噢 很好 警♥察♥
Oh, great. Cops.
警官
Officer!
听着
Listen!
噢 真痛
Oh, that hurt.
听我说
Listen to me!
谢天谢地 你来了 我今天真是太糟了
Thank God you’re here! I’ve had the worst day ever!
我 我骑我妈妈的自行车来的
I’ve been… I’ve been followed here
一路上还给跟踪 好吧?
on my mother’s bike! Right?
我的车就在那儿 它一直在跟踪我
And my car’s right there and it’s been following me here!
那么 下车
So get out of the car!
不 停 噢 天哪 好了 好了 好了 好了
No! Stop! Oh, God. Okay, okay! Okay, all right!
好了 对不起 我 我不是想撞你的车 小心
Okay! I’m sorry! I’m… I didn’t mean to hit your car! Look!
好了 小心 小心 小心 停 停
Okay, look, look, look! Stop, stop!
求你了 好的 你到底想怎样?
Please! Okay, what do you want from me?
好了
Okay.
噢 天哪 不 不
Oh, God, no! No!
噢 妈的 噢 妈的 妈的 妈的 噢 天哪 噢 妈的
Oh, shit! Oh, shit, shit, shit! Oh, God! Oh, shit!
真是个噩梦
It’s a bad dream.
你的用户名是LadiesMan217么?
Are you username LadiesMan217?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about!
你的用户名是LadiesMan217么?
Are you username LadiesMan217?
是的
Yeah.
易趣上编号♥21153的东西在哪儿?
Where is eBay item 21153?
眼镜在哪儿?
Where are the glasses?
回去
Get back!

Stop!
天哪
God!
你到底怎么回事 萨姆?
What is your problem, Sam?
好了 那边有个怪物 正袭击我呢
Okay, there’s a monster right there! It just attacked me!
他来了 好了 起来 起来 快 你得快跑 好吧
Here he comes! All right, get up. Get up and run! You have to run! Okay.
萨姆 那玩意是什么?
Sam, what is that thing?
– 你得上车 上车 – 我不想上车
– You have to get in the car. Get in. – I don’t want to.
– 上车 相信我 相信我 – 萨姆
– Get in the car. Trust me. Trust me! – Sam.
上车 快 快 快 快 快
Get in! Go, go, go, go, go.
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
噢 天哪 我们会死的 我们会死的
Oh, God! We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die!
不 不会 我们不会死的
No, we’re not. No, we’re not gonna die.
– 噢 天哪 – 相信我 他是个很他妈不错的司机
– Oh, my God! – Trust me. He’s a kick-ass driver!
噢 天哪 不
Oh, my God! No!
我们会死的
We’re gonna die!
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
我们被关起来了
We’re locked in.
这车不动了 至少我们甩掉了怪物 对吧?
The car won’t start. At least we ditched the monster, right?
好的
Okay.
是时候启动了
Time to start.
他抓到我了 噢 天哪
He’s got me! Oh, God!
他会杀了我的
He’s going to kill me!
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
滚开
Get off!
杀了他 杀了他
Kill it! Kill it!
弄到他了 弄到他了
Get it, get it, get it, get it!
没脑袋就拽不起来了 对吧?
Not so tough without a head, are you?
来吧 快
Here, come on.
到底是什么呀?
What is it?
是个机器人
It’s a robot.
不过像个
But like a…
像个不一样的 你知道的 超级先进的机器人
Like a different… You know, like a super-advanced robot.
很可能是日本货
It’s probably Japanese.
是呀 肯定是日本货
Yeah, it’s definitely Japanese.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我想它不会伤害我们的
I don’t think it wants to hurt us.
不然它肯定早就伤害我们了
It would have done that already.
真的? 那么 我们要说机器人语么?
Really? Well, do you speak robot?
因为他们好象都有强大的计算机系统
Because they just had, like, a giant droid death match.
– 我想它是想从我这儿得到点什么 – 什么?
– I think it wants something from me. – What?
那么 因为那家伙说到我的易趣网页
Well, ’cause the other one was talking about my eBay page.
你是我见过的最奇怪的男孩
You are the strangest boy I have ever met.
– 你能说话么? – XM卫星无线电
– Can you talk? – XM Satellite Radio…
数码电视让你 哥伦比亚广播电视
Digital cable brings you… …Columbia Broadcasting System…
那么 你 你通过无线电说话?
So you… You talk through the radio?
谢谢 你真漂亮 你真棒 真棒
Thank you, you’re beautiful. You’re wonderful, you’re wonderful.
那么 昨晚那是什么? 那是什么?
So, what was that last night? What was that?
星际舰队的消息 上尉
Message from Starfleet, Captain…
在整个死气沉沉的宇宙中
Throughout the inanimate vastness of space…
天使会从天而降 像是天外来客 哈利路亚
Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!
天外来客? 什么
Visitors from heaven? What…
你是什么呢 是外星人 还是什么?
What are you, like, an alien or something?
你还有想问的问题么?
Any more questions you want to ask?
他想让我们上车
He wants us to get in the car.
去哪儿呢?
And go where?
50年之后 当你回忆起现在
Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at your life,
你难道不想说你够胆上了车么?
don’t you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
这车开得真不错
This car’s a pretty good driver.
我知道
I know.
你干吗不去坐那个座位 那个?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!