on their damn loudspeakers.
用他们的车载喇叭通知居民
Here they come.
他们到了
Lime Zero One,
这是莱姆01号♥
got a tally on three trucks east bound on the bridge.
在桥上看到三辆卡车向东行驶
Roger, Lime Zero One. You’re clear to engage.
收到, 莱姆01号♥ 你可以进行攻击
Ringo is padlocked. In hot with guns.
目标已被锁定 先用机♥枪♥攻击
Let’s get some.
开始
Okay, marines, time to kick ass.
好了, 陆战队, 去教训他们吧
Recommend using your Mavericks to take out the bridge.
建议用你们的小牛导弹炸掉大桥
Roger that. Lime flight, switch Mavericks. Two.
收到 莱姆战机, 启动两枚小牛导弹
These missiles won’t set off those nukes, will they?
导弹不会引爆核弹吧?
That’s a negative.
不会的
Fire.
发射
Bingo! Good shooting, marines.
命中! 射得好, 陆战队
I’ll kill you!
我要杀了你!
It’s out of control.
车失去控制了
It’s look like somebody capped the driver.
像是有人把司机杀了
Bitch!
婊♥子♥!
Like one? How about two?
来一瓶? 两瓶怎么样?
Get down to the limo!
下降到车那里!
Come on! Take it down! Let’s go!
快! 下降! 快!
Get down! Take it down.
下降! 好了, 下降
The bridge is out! What?
桥断了! 什么?
The bridge is out!
桥断了!
I can’t hear you!
我听不到!
What?
什么?
Oh, God! The bridge is out!
哦, 天! 桥断了!
Come on! Come on!
快! 快!
Speed up a little bit, now. Get down there.
稍微快一点. 下到那去
Come on! Hurry!
快! 赶快!
Hurry, Harry!
快, 哈利!
Grab my hand! Come back!
抓住我的手! 回来!
Okay, to the right. I can’t reach! Get lower!
好了, 向右边 我够不到! 低一点!
Here we go! Hold on!
抓住了! 抓紧!
Hold on really tight!
牢牢抓住!
Harry! Come back!
哈利! 回来!
Pull up!
拉起!
Grab my hand! You can do it!
抓住我的手! 你能行!
I can’t reach!
我够不到!
Oh, God! Please! Harry!
哦, 天啊! 快点! 哈利!
Oh, shit.
妈的
Come on, baby.
来, 宝贝
Hold on!
抓紧!
I got you!
我抓住你了!
Oh, God! Hold on tight!
哦, 天! 抓紧!
Let’s get this thing on the ground.
我们快降落
Let’s get these aircraft on the ground.
飞机快落地
We got a nuclear bomb going off in about one minute.
大约1分钟后会有核弹爆♥炸♥
Any minute now. Go, go, go.
任何时间都可能爆♥炸♥. 快走
Come here. Give me a bullhorn.
来这边. 给我扩音器
All right, it’s show time.
好了, 时间到了
Do not look at the flash. Do not look at the flash!
不要注视闪光. 不要注视闪光!
We should be safe here.
这里应该是安全的
This is the wrong finger.
戴错手指了
Come here!
过来一下!
Go to work. Okay. Bye.
去工作 好 拜拜
Aziz’s copter landed about 20 minutes ago
阿齐兹的直升机20分钟前
on top of a high rise in Miami.
降在了迈阿密一座高楼的顶层
He rendezvoused with some faction members.
然后他与一些团伙成员会合
They’re on the 20th floor.
他们在20楼
I got SWAT down there. The cops cordoned off the area.
我已经叫特种作战小组过去. 警♥察♥也封锁了现场
They got a hostage. It’s Dana.
他们抓了黛娜作人♥质♥
What do you mean? My Dana?
你是指我女儿黛娜?
I’m real sorry. I don’t know what to say.
我很抱歉. 不知该说什么好
I guess he grabbed her in the middle of the night.
我猜他们是在昨晚深夜抓了她
We just found out about it.
我们也是刚刚才知道
But I don’t want you to worry. We’ll get her back.
你别担心. 会把她救回来的
I’ve got a guy on the inside. Listen.
我们有内线. 听着
We’re gonna get her back. Here we go.
我们一定会救她回来. 行动吧
Excuse me, Captain. I got to borrow your plane for a minute.
对不起, 队长. 我要借你的飞机用一下
Listen,
听着
Force Comm cleared you to give us total cooperation, right?
指挥官下令你们要完全合作, 不是吗?
And you know
而你们知道
that comes directly from the president of these United States.
命令其实就是来自美国总统
But, sir, you’re gonna have to sign for this aircraft.
但, 先生, 借飞机你也得签一下字啊
I’ll sign for it. You got a pen? You take care of it.
我来签. 你有笔吗? 去准备文件
Do you realize it has been ten years…
已经有10年…
since you’ve been behind the wheel of one of these?
都没开过这种飞机, 你想起来了吗?
I break it, they can take it out of my pay.
撞烂了, 他们就从我薪水里扣吧
Listen, we got a guy on the inside.
听着, 我们有内线
Gotta move back, everybody! Let’s go!
大家退后, 快!
All right, everybody, it’s gonna be all right!
好了, 会没事的!
He’s got hundreds of hours in the Harriers there.
他有鹞式几百小时的训练时间
He is a little rusty, but that’s a trademark Tasker takeoff.
有点生疏, 但那就是塔斯克标志性的起飞动作
It’s like riding a bike. You never forget, really.
就像骑自行车, 你永远都不会忘记
We might wanna seek shelter!
我们最好躲一下!
Sorry.
对不起
Fuck!
靠!
The streets are filled with people
街上围满了人群
as police try to evacuate the buildings.
警♥察♥正尽力疏散大楼里的人
They appear to be shooting wildly into the air as I’m speaking.
我说话的时候他们正狂暴地向天空开枪
These seem to be warning shots. So far…
看起来是警告性开枪. 目前…
they have not fired at us or police.
他们没有向我们或警♥察♥开枪
This apparently is the same group…
这明显是同一团伙…
which just detonated a nuclear bomb in the Florida Keys.
和刚在弗罗里达启思群岛引爆核弹的人
Crimson Jihad will rain fire on one major U. S. city each week…
红色圣♥战♥将每星期血洗一个美国大城市…
until our demands are met.
直到我们的要求得到满足
This tape was released to the media
这录像带是
just minutes after the terrorists
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥几分钟前送到电视台的
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
We’ll repeat the tape following this live report from the scene.
现场实况报道后我们会重播录像带的内容
Hold your fire!
停火!
The video crew you wanted is here! Send them!
你们要的摄像人员来了! 让他们过来!
They’re coming in. They’re unarmed.
他们来了. 他们没有武器
Come on. Let’s go.
来. 上
Go.
上去
This is a communique from Crimson Jihad.
这是红色圣♥战♥组织的公报
You have seen a demonstration of our power.
你们已经看到我们的力量
Do not force us to destroy this city…
不要逼迫我们摧毁这座城市…
and do not try to use force against us.
也不要试图用武力反击我们
I, we are all prepared to die.
我, 我们都视死如归
With one turn of that key…
只要我一转动那把钥匙…
two million of your people will die instantly!
你们的两百万人♥民♥立即灰飞烟灭!
What key? That key!
什么钥匙? 那把钥匙!
Who’s taken the key?
谁拿了钥匙?
Shoot her!
射她!
Holy shit!
好险!
Unit One to Unit Seven. Give me a situation report.
一组呼叫七组. 报告方位
One to Seven. Give me a sit rep. Faisil, do you copy?
一呼叫七 给我方位. 法西尔, 听到了吗?
Seven here. 21st floor secure.
这是七号♥. 21楼安全了
About 12 faction members on the 20th floor. No hostages there.
大约12名极端份子在20楼. 人♥质♥不在那里
Where’s Dana? She’s on the roof.
黛娜在哪儿? 她在楼顶
Okay, stay put. Give me that address again.
好了, 呆在原处. 再报告一次位置
You shoot me, this’ll fall!
你开枪, 它就掉!
Stay where you are! Stay where you are!
呆着别动! 呆着别动!
Give me the key! I’ll drop it, I swear!
给我钥匙! 我发誓我会丢下去!
Give me the key.
把钥匙给我
Come on, child. You don’t want to die, do you?
来呀, 孩子. 你不想死, 不是吗?
Give me the key and you won’t get hurt.
给我钥匙而你不会受伤害的
I give you my word!
我发誓!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!