No way, you wacko!
没门, 你这个疯子!
Help me!
救命!
Please don’t come any closer!
不要再过来了!
Help me! Help me!
救命! 救命!
Somebody!
快来人!
Dana, jump down!
黛娜, 跳下来!
Jump down!
跳下来!
Dad?
老爸?
Help me!
救我!
Daddy, come back!
爹地, 回来!
Daddy, get me down!
爹地, 接我下去!
Jump! Jump!
跳! 跳!
Daddy will catch you!
爹地会接住你的!
Jump! I can’t!
跳! 我不敢!
Hold on!
抓住!
Don’t you let me fall, please!
不要让我掉下去!
Daddy! I got you!
爹地! 我来拉你!
I’m slipping!
我在往下滑!
Help me! I’m gonna fall!
救我! 我要掉了!
Hold my hand!
抓住我的手!
Hold on tight, honey.
抓紧了, 宝贝
He’s behind you!
他在你后面!
Take this plane down, now! I’ll kill her!
马上把飞机降落, 不然我杀了她!
Take it down, now!
马上降落!
My God, do something!
天啊, 快想办法!
You’re fired.
你被发射了
It’s okay.
没事了
Honey, it’s over.
宝贝, 结束了
Hi, pumpkin.
嗨, 小南瓜
Just seconds after the jet landed…
喷气机降落后没几秒钟…
the unidentified pilot
这位身份不明的飞行员
was escorted from the scene by Federal agents.
就被联邦探员护送离去
Though it is unclear at this moment
虽然目前还不清楚
which agency was responsible…
是哪个机构负责…
for the operation which ended the terrorist threat…
在今天早晨这么戏剧性地结束了…
so dramatically early this morning…
这场恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁…
we’ve learned from Miami Police…
我们从迈阿密警方获知…
Do it properly.
好好做
One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war.
1 2 3 4, 开始拇指战
Five, six, seven, eight, try to keep your thumbs straight.
5 6 7 8, 竖起拇指来
Don’t! Stop it!
别停!
Wait! I got you!
等等! 我抓住你了!
Just listen. Listen to the rules.
听清楚规则
Hello? Boris and Doris?
喂? 波里斯和桃丽丝吗?
We’re on.
我们在
Yes? Go ahead.
什么事? 说吧
Colonel, how nice to see you again.
上校, 又见到你真高兴
Good evening.
晚上好
Who was that?
她是谁?
What’s the scoop, team? You see your contact yet?
情况怎么样, 队友? 看到接头人了吗?
Haven’t seen him yet.
还没看到他
But I see somebody I’d like to say hello to.
但我看到某个人想上去打声招呼
Let me pour you some more champagne.
让我为您倒多点香槟
I got to keep up the waiter bit.
我必须像个服务生模样
These stakeouts can be tricky.
监视有时是很危险的
You never know when things
你不知道什么时候
might explode into a life or death situation.
会出现生死攸关的情况
If it gets rough,
如果有情况出现
stay low until it’s over and I’ll contact you later.
先躲起来等没事了我会联络你
Maybe you should give me your… So, we meet again, Carlos.
也许你该给我你的… 卡洛斯, 我们又见面了
Honey, I’m just gonna do him right here, okay?
宝贝, 我就是要在这里解决他, 好吗?
Go for it.
做吧
Oh, God.
哦, 天啊
Fear is not an option.
你不是”没有害怕的权利”吗
Dance?
跳舞吗?
Tango. Here we go.
探戈 又来了
Harry? Helen? Guys?
哈利? 海伦? 伙计?
Come on, now. Let’s not get distracted.
别这样. 不要分心了
We got some work to do.
我们有正经事要做
All right, guys. Come on.
好了, 伙计 别跳了
You guys better get serious in there.
你们最好正经点
I’d be serious if I was in there.
换成我在里边我就会很正经
Don’t ignore me, Harry. That’s rude.
别不理我, 哈利. 那样很不礼貌
All right, guys. Come on.
好了, 伙计 别跳了
National security, guys. Come on. Life and death.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥, 伙计 别跳了 生死攸关啊
Helen, I was always on your side.
海伦, 我总是站在你那边
I was always there for you.
我总是帮你
You know what? I’m sick of being in the van.
你知道吗? 我在车里很难受
You guys are gonna be in the van next time.
下次轮到你们在车里
I been in the van for 15 years.
我呆车里15年了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!