I want to ask you about something.
我要问你些事儿.
I got two words to describe that idea…
两个字形容你的想法…
In sane. An unauthorized wiretap’s a felony. You know that.
荒唐. 未经授权就监听是重罪. 你知道的
And you’re doing it 20 times a day, so don’t give me that crap.
你一天那样做20次, 别跟我废话
Do it.
去做
Hello? Helen, it’s Simon. Is it safe to talk?
哈罗? 海伦, 我是西蒙. 讲话安全吗?
Yes, go ahead.
安全, 请说
I can’t talk long.
不能久谈.
Can you meet me for lunch tomorrow? I must see you.
明天中午你能跟我吃午饭吗? 我要见你
I suppose so. Where?
我想可以. 在哪儿?
Same place, 1:00. I have to go now. See you tomorrow.
老地方, 1点钟. 我要挂了. 明天见
Remember, I need you.
记住, 我需要你
I thought that we might have lunch together tomorrow.
我想明天我们也许可以一起吃午餐
You know… darn it…
唉呀… 可惜…
I’m going to meet Allison. We’re going to go shopping. Sorry.
我要去见艾莉森. 我们要去购物. 对不起
No problem.
没关系
I think you’re going about this whole thing all wrong.
我认为整个事情你全做错了
Women… they like you to talk to them.
女人… 她们喜欢你跟她讲话
Maybe it’s just
也许是因为
that you’re not in touch with your feminine side.
你没有展现出温柔的一面
I was watching Sally Jessy Raphael… All right.
我在看”莎莉·洁西·拉裴尔”… 好吧
I got all the usual stuff here… a telemetry burst transmitter.
该有的都在里边… 有遥测脉冲发射器
I got a GPS tracker, an audio transmitter and a power supply.
有全球定位跟踪器, 话音发送器和电源
I’ve got it sewn into the lining here… Hey, Harry?
都缝在包的衬里… 嘿, 哈利?
If you need to talk, speak into the purse.
如果你要说点什么, 就对着皮包说吧
Here she comes.
她来了.
She’s gonna pop out right in front of us. Watch this.
她会在我们正前方串出. 看着
Bingo.
说对了吧
Looks like she’s going into Chinatown.
看起来她要进唐人街
She’s parking.
她停车了
Okay, give me audio.
好了, 放监听
You sure you weren’t followed?
你肯定没被跟踪?
No. I kept looking behind me like you taught me,
没有 我照你教的不停看身后
but I didn’t see anyone.
没看到什么人
Okay, it’s just that things are a bit hot right now.
很好 现在情况有点紧张
If I get a signal, I may have to leave suddenly.
一有状况, 我就要马上离开
I understand.
我懂
Look, it’s my job to take risks, but not yours.
听着, 我的工作就是要冒险, 但你不必这样
I feel bad about bringing you into this,
很抱歉把你卷进来
but you’re the only one I can trust.
但你是我唯一可信赖的人
Were you out on a mission?
你在出任务?
We say “op, ” covert operation.
这是秘密任务
And this one, well, got a little rough.
而这一次, 相当困难
Worse than Cairo? Cairo.
困难过开罗那次? 开罗
Cairo was a day at the beach next to this.
对比这一次, 开罗那次像是在沙滩上泡水
The guy’s a spook. But for whom?
这家伙是间谍 他为谁工作?
He could be working her to get to you.
他可能和海伦套近乎来接近你
Did you read the papers yesterday? Yes.
你看昨天的报纸了吗? 看了
Sometimes a story is a mask for a covert operation.
有时一篇报道只是一项秘密任务的伪装
You see two men killed in a restroom and two unidentified men…
你看有两个人在厕所被杀而两个不明身份的人…
in a running shootout, ending at the Marriott?
在追逐枪战, 最后到了万豪酒店?
That was you?
那是你干的?
Me. You’re very good.
是我 你真厉害
You recognized my style.
你看出了我的手法
You’re a natural at this.
你很有天赋
The guy’s a fake. He’s taking credit for our moves.
这是冒牌货. 他在贪我们的功
What happened? Hardly worth talking about.
发生了什么事? 不值一提
Two of them won’t bother me again.
他们中的两个不会再烦扰我了
Unbelievable. You chase one?
真可笑. 你在追其中一个?
Something came over me.
本能支配着我
I had to nail this guy no matter what the risk.
不管多危险我都要抓住这家伙
Pretty hairy. I thought he had me a couple of times, but I…
相当惊险 有几次他都要赢我了, 但我…
I really can’t take credit. Why not?
我不该居功的 为什么不?
It’s the training. It shapes you into a lethal instrument.
是训练 它把我们塑造成杀人机器
You react in a microsecond without thinking.
不用思索你在瞬间就能作出反应
I’m starting to like this guy.
我开始喜欢上这家伙了
We still gotta kill him. That’s a given, you know.
我们还是要杀了他. 理所当然
[旧车行]
The guy is a goddamned used car salesman.
这家伙是他妈卖♥♥二手车的
This keeps getting better and better!
事情变得越来越精彩了!
I’m sorry. I know this has gotta be painful.
对不起. 我知道这很痛苦
But you gotta admit it’s funny.
但你得承认这很有趣.
If it was just some idiot, not you…
如果那有个傻瓜, 不是说你…
you’d be laughing your ass off.
你也会笑破肚皮的
One born every minute.
大鱼要上钩了
It wants you too. Feel it vibrate?
它也看上了你 感觉到了吗?
Say, how about a little spin? Sure.
哎, 不如去跑一下? 好啊
See, it’s not just a car. It’s a total image. An identity.
看, 车不只是车. 它是你的形象, 你的身份
You have to go for it.
你要有所选择
This isn’t some high tech sports car.
这辆不是什么高科技的跑车
To tell you the truth, it doesn’t even handle that great.
老实说, 这车甚至操控也不那么出色
But that’s not the idea, is it?
但这不是关键, 对吧
What are we talking about here? Pussy, right?
我们的目的是什么? 钓女人, 对吧?
Absolutely.
当然
Let’s face it. The ‘Vette gets ’em wet.
大家都知道 “跑车让女人兴奋”
But it’s not enough.
但光有车还不够
If you really want to close escrow, you gotta have an angle.
如果想要成功, 你还得有点手段
I suppose you have an angle.
我想你就很有手段
It’s killer.
杀伤力极强
I mean, look at me. I’m not that much to look at.
我是说, 看着我. 我长得并不帅
No, no, no. I can be honest.
不, 不, 不 我老实说
But I got ’em lining up, and not just the skanks either.
但她们排着队找我, 而且个个都不丑
Well, some are. What’s your angle?
呃, 也有些丑的. 你用了什么手段?
No, sorry. Trade secret.
对不起 这是商业机密
Okay, just ask yourself:
好吧, 你自己想一下:
What do women really want?
女人真正想要的是什么?
You take these bored housewives
无聊的妻子
married to the same guy for years.
嫁给同样无聊的丈夫许多年
They’re stuck in a rut. They need some release.
他们的生活一成不变. 她们需要释放一下
The promise of adventure, a hint of danger.
一次冒险的承诺, 一点刺♥激♥的暗示
I create that for them.
我给她们这些
So basically you’re lying your ass off the whole time.
所以基本上从头到尾你都在骗人
I couldn’t do that. What are you, a Boy Scout?
我做不来. 你当自己还是童子军吗?
Think of it as playing a role. It’s fantasy.
就当是在角色扮演 很有趣的
You gotta work on their dreams…
你要服务于她们的梦想…
get them out of their daily suburban grind for a few hours.
让她们从每天单调的生活解脱
What about their husbands? Dickless!
她们的丈夫怎么办? 去他的!
I mean, let’s face it. If they took care of business.
说实在的, 如果他们很用心的话
I’d be out of business, you know what I mean?
我也就没什么机会了, 你懂我的意思吗?
Those idiots.
那些白♥痴♥
You mind keeping it under 90?
你能开到90以下吗?
I’m still trying to pay for this dental work.
牙医的钱我还没付完呢
So, who are you working on right now?
那么, 说说你正上手的人?
I always got a couple on the hook.
我总是同时钓着几个
There’s this one right now, I got her panting like a dog.
手上的这个, 我已经掌握住她了
It’s great. What does she do?
真棒. 她是做什么的?
Some sort of legal secretary or something.
像是律师秘书之类的
You know, uptight and conservative.
你懂的, 刻板又保守
But she could be so hot if she wanted to be.
但如果她想, 其实她也是很奔放的
And with you, she gets to be real hot.
跟了你, 她变得热力四射
Red hot! Her thighs steam.
火♥辣♥辣! 屁♥股♥都冒烟
It’s like a dying plant. Just needs a little water.
就像临死的植物, 只需要浇一点点水就…
Married to some boring jerk. Some boring jerk?
可惜嫁给了某个乏味的笨蛋 乏味的笨蛋?
He doesn’t appreciate her. She’s like all these babes.
他不懂得欣赏她 她就像所有别的美人儿
You get their pilot lit, they can suck start a leaf blower.
只要点燃她, 你就可以随心所欲了
She’s got the most incredible body, and a pair of titties…
她身材一流, 特别是那对奶♥子♥…
make you want to stand up and beg for buttermilk.
让人真想站起来求着吮上两口
Ass like a ten year old boy.
臀部紧致
So, then she must be really good in bed then, huh?
那么, 她一定床上功夫一流, 是吧?
Slow down. You’ll miss the turn.
慢点. 你会冲过入口的
See?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!