每个小细节都有 听起来很棒
It’s fantastic. That’s why I love the computer business.
太精彩了. 这就是为什么我爱这家电脑公♥司♥
Listen, the plumber called.
我说, 水管工来电♥话♥
He says he has to dig under the slab or something
他说要在地板下挖个洞什么的
that’s gonna cost $600.
那就要600美金
That’s okay. It’s not okay. It’s extortion.
还行. 不行 这简直是敲诈
What did you tell him?
那你怎么跟他说?
I slept with him and he said he’d knock off $100.
我跟他睡然后他说可以少100美金
That’s good thinking. Bye, honey.
这想法不错. 拜, 亲爱的
Hello!
哈罗!
Boy, I remember the first time I got shot out of a cannon.
孩子, 我记得第一次玩炮弹飞人(就穿成这样)
Good morning. Go to school. Yeah, I am.
早 去上学. 是的
Thanks, dear.
谢谢, 亲爱的
Check these out.
看看这个
Check them out.
看看
Where’s the image coming from?
图像从哪来?
CCD镜头和一个传送器Got a CCD camera and a transmitter
有一个
in a pack of smokes out there.
在那边一包烟里
It’s pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧?
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Bye, Dad!
拜拜, 老爸
She’s ripping you off. I knew it.
她在偷你的钱. 我就知道会这样
Let’s go!
走!
Can’t stop! I’m late! Bye, Dad!
不能等了! 我迟到了! 拜, 老爸!
God. Shit.
老天. 靠
Kids. Ten seconds of joy, 30 years of misery.
孩子, 十秒的欢愉, 30年的悔恨
I got married three times,
我结过三次婚,
but at least I was never dumb enough to have any.
但起码没笨得要生孩子
She shouldn’t be stealing. I taught her better than that.
她不该偷钱. 我教得很严的
You’re not her parents any more, you and Helen.
她已经不当你们是父母了, 你和海伦
Her parents are Axl Rose and Madonna.
她当阿克塞尔·罗斯和麦当娜是父母
Five minutes a day you spend with her
你每天陪她5分钟
can’t compete with that bombardment.
敌不过音乐的狂轰乱炸
You’re outgunned, Daddy o.
你被火力压制了, 老爹
It’s not just because you’re a bad parent.
这不是因为你们是坏父母
Kids today are ten years ahead of
现在的小孩比曾经的我们
where we were at the same age.
要早熟10岁
Morning. Morning, Mr. Tasker.
早. 早, 塔斯克先生
I bet you think she’s still a virgin. Don’t be ridiculous.
我打赌你认为她还是处♥女♥. 别瞎说
She’s only… What is she now? She’s 14.
她只是… 她多大了? 14岁
She’s only 14. Her hormones are going like an alarm.
她只有14岁. 她的荷尔蒙已经发出警报
It’s even money she lets that physicist on the bike boink her.
很有可能她跟那个机车小子上过床
Not Dana. “Not Dana. ”
黛娜不会的. “黛娜不会的”
Denial. It’s not just a river in Egypt no more, is it?
否认, 不过是自我安慰罢了
She’s probably stealing the money to pay for an abortion.
她可能偷钱为了堕胎
Why don’t you open the door?
干嘛不开门?
Or drugs.
或买♥♥毒品
Twenty here, 50 there.
我经常20, 50的不见钱.
I figured my wife’s boyfriend was taking it.
我认定是我老婆的男朋友偷了
He takes everything else.
他什么都拿.
There’s never a beer in the goddam fridge.
甚至冰箱里的啤酒都不剩一罐
Thought you moved out. I had to move back in.
你不是搬出去了吗. 不得不搬回来了
My lawyer said
律师说
it’d give me a better shot at getting the house…
这样会得到房♥子的更大一份…
during the property settlement, but don’t change the subject.
在财产分割时. 别转移话题
You still owe me 200 bucks. Good morning, Janice.
你还欠我200块. 早上好, 珍妮丝
Good morning. Identify yourselves to the scanner.
早上好. 在扫描器上确认身份
Harry Tasker, 10024. Albert Gibson, 34991.
哈利·塔斯克, 10024. 阿尔伯特·吉布森, 34991
“欧米茄部门, 最后的防线”
All right, Frances.
好了, 弗郞西斯.
I don’t believe we need you any longer now. Thank you.
这不需要你了. 谢谢
Sweet Jesus. You sure screwed the pooch last night, didn’t you?
上帝. 你们昨晚又搞砸了
Would you please tell me
请你们解释一下
how I can see this as anything but a total disaster?
怎么搞出了这么个大♥麻♥烦
Total” is a strong word.
“大♥麻♥烦”太强烈了吧”
There are different degrees of totality.
麻烦也分不同的级别
It’s a scale, really, with a perfect mission on one end…
说真的, 一方面任务圆♥满♥完成了…
and then a total pooch screw on the other,
另一方面出了点意外
and we’re more on this…
我们更多的是…
Faisil, you’re new on Harry’s team, aren’t you?
法西尔, 你刚加入哈利的小组吧?
Yes.
是的
So what makes you think
那么, 是什么让你觉得
the slack I cut him in any way translates to you?
我对他的宽恕也会转到你身上呢?
Let me show you what we got.
我展示一下我们获得的情报
Jamal Khaled. We think he’s dirty,
贾迈尔·哈利德. 我们觉得他有问题
so we raid his private financial files.
所以我们窃取了他的私人商业文件
One hundred million in wire transfers
一亿美元的款项汇入
from the Commerce Bank International.
通过国际商业银行
Which is a front for certain countries
肯定是某国
to finance terrorist activities.
在资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
That’s why we think something really big is going down.
这就是为什么我们认为有大阴谋在筹划
We know that a week ago four MIRV warheads were smuggled…
我们查知一星期前有4枚独♥立♥分导核弹头…
out of the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan.
从前苏联哈萨克斯坦被偷运出来
We think Khaled’s group bought the nukes
我们相信哈利德集团购买♥♥了这些核弹
and is trying to bring them to US soil.
并且要试图运进美国本土
So far this is not blowing my skirt up, gentlemen.
目前为止, 这些消息都不令我满意, 先生们
Don’t you have anything remotely substantial?
你们就没有一些实质性的情报?
Harry, do you have any hard data?
哈利, 你有确切证据吗?
Nothing you would call rock hard.
目前还不能称为确切
Actually it’s pretty limp, sir.
实际上是相当无力, 先生
Then perhaps you better get some…
那么你们最好搞到一些…
before somebody parks an automobile
在有人把一辆
in front of the White House…
尾箱装了核武器的汽车
with a nuclear weapon in the trunk.
停在白宫草坪之前…
It’s not like he’s saving the world or anything.
他并不像是能拯救世界的人
He’s a sales rep, for Christ’s sake.
唉, 他只是一个销♥售♥代表
Whenever I can’t sleep, I ask him to tell me about his day.
有时睡不着, 我就问他一天的工作
Six seconds and I’m out.
只要6秒钟我就睡着了
He acts like he’s curing cancer or something.
他看起来像是他很重要似的
I guess this means
我猜
you didn’t get away for the weekend after all.
这个周末你们又去不了度假了
NO,Harry had to go out of town. I’m shocked.
不,哈利要出差. 我很震惊
Yeah, well, you know Harry.
是, 好了, 你知道哈利的
What’s up? Check this out.
怎么了? 看看这个
There’s a $2 million disbursement from Khaled to Juno Skinner.
哈利德付了200万给朱诺·斯金娜
That’s right. The babe at the party.
这就对了. 宴会上的美人儿
That doesn’t mean anything. She buys antiquities for Khaled.
这说明不了什么. 她为哈利德买♥♥古董
He keeps his antique buys on a completely separate ledger.
他买♥♥古董总是用一个完全独♥立♥的账户
This is a little above market rate for the horizontal bop…
为了上♥床♥, 也比市场行情高太多了…
even for a total biscuit like her.
即使是对于她这样美貌出众的女人
I want a complete work up on her.
我要她的全部资料
Do we know where she is? Right here in River City.
知道她在哪儿吗? 就在本市
She lives in Rome, but she does stuff for the Smithsonian.
她虽然住在罗马, 但也为史密森做事
She has a lot of diplomatic connections, so she has offices here.
有许多外交联络, 所以她有个办公室在这里
I guess it’s time to send in a specialist.
我认为是时候派出我们的专家了
Care to tango? Yes, I would.
来一曲探戈? 很乐意
Assholes.
混♥蛋♥
It’s all set up.
都搞定了.
You got a fax machine, ghost phones, all the usual stuff.
你有传真机 幽灵电♥话♥ 所有相关的东西
You have a suite at the Marquis Hotel
你以伦奎斯特的名义
under the name of Renquist.
住在马奎斯酒店的套房♥
Reality check. Let’s go.
验证一下. 开始
My name is Harry Renquist.
我叫哈利·伦奎斯特.
I own an art consulting firm in San Francisco.
我在旧金山经营一家艺术品咨♥询♥公♥司♥
I have an appointment with Miss Skinner.
我跟斯金娜小姐有一个预约
Harry! Hello.
哈利! 哈罗
Hello.
哈罗
I thought I’d see you again.
我知道会再见到你
I just didn’t know it would be so soon.
但没想到会那么快
What’s the point of waiting? I agree.
何必再等呢. 我同意
Your clients are looking for something
你的客户要为新的总部大堂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!