-Do you think I can’t do it? -What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
其实我之前以为 你只是一时头脑发热 过一个月
To be honest, I thought this would be something you’d fixate on for a month
-就会抛诸脑后呢 -别说了
and then you’d get over it. Rog, stop.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不希望我去吗
Do you wish I wasn’t going?

Hey.
听我说 好吗
You listen to me, all right?
我希望你能实现所有的梦想
I want you to achieve everything that you aspire to.
但…
But…
你是我的宝贝女儿啊
you’re my little girl.
对吗
Yeah?

Yeah.
杰丝
Jess.
别吐槽我
Hey. Don’t you start.
可恶
Damn it.
你知道他不是那个意思 他只是害怕了
You know he doesn’t mean it. He’s just scared.
不 也许那些记者是对的
Maybe the journo’s right, No.
也许我就该知难而退 溜出去派对狂欢
maybe I should just… quit, and sneak out to parties.
相信我 老爸绝对也不喜欢你干那种事
Dad definitely doesn’t like that either. Trust me.
要知道 总会有人评头论足
You know, people are always gonna have opinions
谈论你该做什么 不该做什么的
on what you should and shouldn’t be doing.
我见过你航海时有多开心
But I see how happy you are when you sail,
所以为了你自己 去吧
so just do it for you.
你真睿智
You’re very wise.
好了 惊喜时间
All right. Surprise time.
好吧
-Okay.
我为你这趟旅程建了一个博客
I set up a blog for your trip.
-什么 -别担心 我会负责打理
-What? -Don’t worry. I’ll run it.
这样每个人都能听见你的声音了
Then everyone can hear your voice,
我认为它有时候值得聆听
’cause I think it’s worth listening to. Sometimes.
谢谢你 艾米莉
Thanks, Em.
巧克力饼干
Tim Tam?
好的 我热身完毕了
Okay, I’m warmed up.
-你们准备好了吗 三 二 一 -开拍
-You guys good? Three, two, one. -Rolling.
这一天终于来了
And the day has finally come.
再过几个小时 几经波折之后
In just a few hours and after several setbacks,
杰西卡沃森即将干劲十足地 开启她的独自航海之旅
Jessica Watson is set to embark on her solo voyage,
不顾反对者们的声音 抢在政♥府♥法案颁布前出发
ignoring her critics and outrunning the government bill.
这个好 把这段加进新闻词
Whoo! That’s the one. Print that.
给 好的 谢了 亲爱的
There you go. Yeah, thanks, darling.
孤单时就抱抱它吧
For when you get lonely.
我不能带走科比考拉熊 它是你的最爱
No, I can’t take Kobi Koala. She’s your favorite.

Yeah.
所以只是暂时借给你
That’s why she’s just on loan.
好吗
Okay?
我保证一定把它安全带回家
All right, then I promise to bring her home safe, yeah?
-好了 速战速决吧 -是啊
-All right, fast and quick. -Yeah.
为了摆脱家庭作业 你也是豁出去了啊
Doing an awful lot to get out of homework.
再见 汤姆 好了
Bye, Tom. All right.
我打包了你要的巧克力 别一口气吃完
-So I packed the chocolate you asked for. -Don’t eat it all in one go, all right?
谢谢你 爸爸
-Thanks, Dad.
每天给我打两次电♥话♥ 汇报你所在的经纬度
I want you to call and give me your longs and lats twice a day.
为什么
Why?
如果报错了 我就能知道你压力很大
Because if you get them wrong, I’ll know you’re stressed.
利用阅读障碍来监视我
Using dyslexia to spy on me?
没错 无论如何都不能漏打 好吧
Yeah, that’s right. -No buts, all right?
你没问题的
You’ll be all right.

Hey.
要看日落 庆祝你的重大突破哦
celebrate the milestones, and… don’t forget to dance in the rain.
还有 在雨中跳舞
Watch the sunsets,
一定要平安回来 好吗
You come back home safe, okay?
你觉得它准备好了吗
Do you think she’s ready?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
这是我首次航海时的护身符
It’s a good luck charm from my first nav.
总能保我平安回来 现在归你了
Always brought me back. It’s yours now.
-本 我不能收 -你能
-Ben, I can’t. -‘Course you can.
去吧 出海去吧
Go on. Get out of here.
-再见 -再见 杰丝
Bye, Jess!
-再见 杰丝 -再见 杰丝
祝你好运
Good luck!
再见
Bye!
她不会有事的
She’ll be okay.
(粉红女士)
(粉红号♥)
好了
All right.
她到达起点了
There she is, starting now.
(官方出发线)
4点13分
-Four-point-one-three?
4点13分
-Four-point-one-three.
(第一天 悉尼港 2009年10月18日)
好啦 小粉
Oh, whoa! All right, Pink!
-你真恶心 -我嘴里都塞满了
-Ew, you’re disgusting! -My mouth is full.
好了 大伙儿听我说
Okay, so listen up.
本同意在这里追踪杰丝的动向
Ben’s agreed to work in here while, uh, he’s tracking Jess,
给他腾个地方出来
so just give him a bit of space, all right?
做梦吧你…
In your dreams…
这是什么
What is all this stuff?
什么都别碰
Don’t touch anything.
-那你也别碰我的麦片 -行吧
-Then don’t touch my Weet-Bix. -Fine.
行吧
-Fine.
好了
All right.
-是杰西卡的电♥话♥吗 -我来接
-Is that Jessica? -I got it! I got it.
我来 嘿 伙计
-Mine, mine, mine! Hey, mate.
南纬27度33分 东经170度30分
27 degrees, 33 minutes south, and 170 degrees, 30 minutes east.
正确
-Spot on.
-补给情况如何 充足吗 -爸 我这才刚出发
How are the supplies, do you have enough? Dad, I only just left.
别 朱莉…天呐…
Oh, no, Jules! Oh, my–
杰丝
Jess!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum!
出海的感觉如何
How’s it feel out there?
不枉我苦等这么久
Worth the wait.
把绳子抛过来
Chuck the rope.
交给我吧
I got it.
快扔呀
Just do it!
我技术可还行
Is that acceptable?
行 谢了 孩子
Yep. Thanks, kid.
他们都觉得我瘦弱 年纪小 什么事都做不了
No one thinks I’m big or strong enough to do anything.
但我可以
But I am!
我一直在练习
I practice all the time, whenever I get the chance.
你不必向我证明任何事 伙计
You don’t have to prove anything to me, mate.
但身为女孩子 我不得不证明自己
Well, that’s what girls have to do.
你是本布莱恩特吗
Are you Ben Bryant?
-不是 -你是
-No. -Yes, you are.
你在南极洲航行时 失去了小拇指的指尖
You lost the tip of your pinky finger sailing in Antarctica.
没有失去
I didn’t lose it.
-我把它放在抽屉里了 -好吧
-I put it in the drawer. -Cool.
你12次从悉尼航行到霍巴特 三次单人出海绕澳大利亚航行
You’ve done 12 Sydney to Hobarts and circumnavigated solo three times.
单人航海好玩吗
Is solo sailing good?
是啊 可好玩了
Yeah, it’s great.
没人跟你说话
No one talks to you.
我想积累经验 好出海环游世界
I’m trying to get experience so I can sail the world,
但没人给我机会
but no one’s giving me a chance to.
那就自己创造机会
So? Make your own chance.
嗨 我是杰丝
Hi, I’m Jess.
欢迎观看我的视频日志
Welcome to my video log!
传统的做法是 水手们会写日志
Traditionally, sailors keep log books,
但我可不要被剥夺半年的萤幕时间
but you can’t deprive me of screen time for half a year.
不过 大概只有我妈会看这个吧
I’m sure it’ll just be my mum watching, though.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum!
我带你参观一下我未来七个月的家吧
I thought I’d give you a tour of my home for the next seven months,
那么…
so…
这是我的厨房♥ 我会在这儿做饭
Here’s my kitchen where I’ll be cooking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!